Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ann Coulter: Trump is right — end Muslim immigration to US

For my best birthday gift this week, Donald Trump called for blocking Muslim immigration to the United States. If he throws in all immigration, it will be my merriest Christmas ever.

By contrast, the eunuchs running against Trump went mental.

Marco Rubio called Trump's proposed moratorium on Muslim immigration "offensive and outlandish."

Rubio's idea for stopping Muslim terrorist attacks on U.S. soil is something simple: Launch several wars to clean up the entire Middle East.

Chris Christie called Trump's plan "ridiculous," saying, "This is the kind of thing that people say when they have no experience and don't know what they're talking about."

People with "experience" say things like: Walls don't work and are "too expensive."

Ted Cruz said he disagreed with Trump and instead would focus on "radical Islamic terrorism." Cruz will have a lot more radicals to focus on if we keep importing a quarter million Muslims every year.

And these were Republicans. MSNBC acted as if the nation had come under terrorist attack (by a Muslim immigrant) with its round-the-clock, breaking-news coverage of Trump's proposal, rife with images of dangerous demagogues from George Wallace to Hitler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2020 2:26 AM

In the 14 years since Muslims killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11, this country has admitted another 1.5 million Muslims. So we're xenophobic, bigoted racists if we don't make it 2 million? Three million? When will we have enough? How many murdered Americans is an acceptable number before we can shut off the spigot of Muslim immigration?

The amazing thing is no one (except the American people) wants any pause in Muslim immigration — even after more than a dozen Muslim terrorist attacks on our soil in the last 15 years.

House Speaker Paul Ryan announced he will refuse to consider cuts to Muslim immigration, saying, "That's not who we are."

Republicans are totally copacetic with Pew's recent finding that white Christians are now a minority in America but furious with Trump for suggesting we take a break from importing Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2015 1:34 AM

She must secretly hate him for stealing her schtick.

by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2015 1:34 AM

Tina-addicted attention whore tranny says what?

by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2015 1:35 AM

she needs to jack off more often.

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2015 1:41 AM

Corporations and big banks want as many consumers as possible. They love groups that have lots of children. Of couse politicians will do as told.

by Anonymousreply 5December 10, 2015 1:42 AM

I love her for how consistent she is.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2020 2:15 AM

I love this comedy routine she's doing, it's almost performance art.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2020 2:22 AM

Is that her one woman show? Cuz, frankly, I ain't got a ticket.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2020 2:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!