Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Manhunt dilemma. Calling Emily Post.

I joined a week ago and have already been contacted by two reasonably close friends for sex. Obviously they don't know the profile is me. But now I've seen both of their hard cocks and know what they're into. (One is in to "pig play" and fisting and he's a full time, stay at home father. With a husband of course,)

I wasn't planning to say or do anything, but it will be sort strange the next time I see or talk to them. Or should I respond back to them to let them know it's me to see if they still want to hook up?

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2020 7:07 AM

Don't say a thing, discretion please. Unless you are the kind of bastard who wants to hook up with a reasonably close friend who has a husband you will have to break bread with after fisting his hubby.

by Anonymousreply 1December 9, 2015 7:54 PM

Of course you should mention nothing. Just keep the conversation going for fun.

I've been contacted by some friends too and now know they're meth whores.

by Anonymousreply 2December 9, 2015 7:56 PM

Just be ready to testify for the prosecution when the stay at home sex fiend looking for anonymous hookups is arrested for sexually abusing his child.

by Anonymousreply 3December 9, 2015 8:03 PM

R3, Oh please, there is NO connection to pedophilia AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 4December 9, 2015 8:08 PM

I'm amazed that guys aren't more discreet with the pictures they send to people they don't know at all.

by Anonymousreply 5December 9, 2015 9:33 PM

OP, maybe you should fuck with their minds.

Respond with...." [html removed], is that you?"

Hilarity ensues!

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2015 9:52 PM

We don't care to attempt assisting the kind of person who doesn't know enough of basic English to hyphenate "stay-at home" when used as a compound adjectival phrase.

The only worse type one sees here is the moralistic asshole at R1, who obviously doesn't belong here. Wasting the R1 spot the way she did shows yet another cunt plopping her gape down and pretending to be a gay man.

However, if you weren't illiterate, I would of course urge you to arrange a three-way so any holiday visits together can include the extra spice of a naughty secret. Just don't let the hubbin smell his man on your fist, I would say. But you're not worth it, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2015 9:59 PM

For a queen who apparently thinks she should be teaching English literature at her local community college, the phrase "the only worse type one sees here" is not particularly elegantly phrased. Plus, your attempt at humor fell flatter than your (no doubt) ancient ass.

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2015 10:29 PM

Don't hook up with them, OP.

But definitely use the info to fuck with their heads. Make subtle references to their profiles or proclivities, and watch the wheels spinning in their heads as they try to figure out whether or not your comment was truly random.

by Anonymousreply 9December 10, 2015 8:00 PM

R5 here. R9, I love the way you think!

by Anonymousreply 10December 10, 2015 9:54 PM

Sorry, I meant... , R6 here. R9 I love the way you think!

by Anonymousreply 11December 10, 2015 9:55 PM

4/10

by Anonymousreply 12December 10, 2015 10:25 PM

[quote]We don't care to attempt assisting the kind of person who doesn't know enough of basic English to hyphenate "stay-at home" when used as a compound adjectival phrase.

"Stay-at-home dad," R7. Two n-dashes.

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2015 11:53 PM

Anybody that posts their private bits publicly deserves to be called out on it, IMO. Call me a pearl clutcher, IDGAS. It's such immature and reckless behavior for otherwise normal and rational adults to plaster their nudes everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2020 5:33 AM

r14 It's totally par for the course at this point. I can see at a certain point in time it represented terrible judgement. Today, its totally normal for younger people (like under 30 younger) to have tons of photos of themselves naked as well as a full library of files of them having sex.

Probably better that way, older generations were very sex shamey. Today, their nudes are shared as part of the titilation process. They share quick hookup videos with friends too. Better than pearl clutching over totally average sex lives.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2020 6:24 AM

Having a kid to worry about changes everything! You can't get involved. That being that, it is strange you're friends with a couple that you haven't already slept with. What is Gay protocol coming to?

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2020 7:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!