Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alice Eve stands by her controversial Caitlyn Jenner twitter comments that Brucilla isn't a real woman

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 31, 2019 3:21 AM

TERF!

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2015 4:05 PM

Good for her. It's insane that people think that because a man puts on a wig, heels and fake breasts, he is instantly a woman. No man, doesn't matter the amount of surgeries or hormones he takes, will ever know what it's like being a woman, being physically weaker, bleeding from the crotch, having cramps, facing sexual harassment, discrimination, pregnancy...

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2015 4:09 PM

Sandra Bernhard had nothing nice to say about Caitlyn on Andy Cohen, saying he's the same golf-playing Republican douche just wearing a dress now.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2015 4:09 PM

Now that's brave! But how about it's not Jenner having experienced gender inequality that make him not a woman it is his penis and testes that make him a man.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2015 4:17 PM

R4, in the article she does say, [italic]" Do you have a vagina? Are you paid less than men? Then, my friend, you are a woman.'[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2015 4:32 PM

Allegedly Alice was written out of the upcoming Star Trek movie because no one in the cast wanted to work with her again.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2015 4:51 PM

Sorry you are jealous of this real woman, R6

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2015 5:04 PM

Why do people care what actors think? 99% of them aren't bright at all, even if they like to play at supporting causes. They're people who, for the most part, have avoided actual education in favor of focusing on their feelings. Does anyone ask their waiter/waitress for opinions on issues? No. And save for their jobs, they are identical to actors.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2015 7:05 PM

Regardless of how they vote, men who have themselves butchered and laquered to present a female exterior are simply not women, and regardless of how "brave" magazines say they are, they NEVER will be women.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2015 7:26 PM

It is not that anyone thinks her opinion is particuArly valuable . But in this climate of super political correctness , any opinion other than the one being regurgitated " katlyn jenner woman of the year , how brave " etc. etc. feels good, at least to me.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2015 7:27 PM

Agree, R10. It is actually Alice Eve who I find brave here, having a strong enough sense of herself to assert this, and then to stick with it...all in the face of this incredible tide of pro-trans we are being guilted into accepting. For a working actress to stick to her conscience like this without considering the possible career backlash from wacky Hollywood seems outstanding to me.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2015 7:37 PM

R8, she seems more bright than 99% of young women currently being regressively brainwashed in "liberal" colleges.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2015 7:53 PM

Sorry, Caitlyn is a dude in a dress. If you are not just a drag queen, and you have the means, get rid of the dick!! Otherwise it is just talk.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2015 7:56 PM

I'm with Alice on this. Brucetta is a man #fact. Prancing around in a tight dress and heels does not magically change gender.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2015 8:01 PM

Peak trans. It's harmful and a lie.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2015 9:21 PM

His poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2015 1:27 AM

"Someone who hasn't drunk the kool-aid."

LOL. What would Alice Eve know about inequality? She's a blonde bimbo who is famous because of her looks and grew up rich. You are just a Republican looking to attack trans people

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2015 1:42 AM

r12, you are probably brainwashed by homeschooling. Studies link liberal attitudes to high IQ. Low IQ is linked to social conservatives views like yours. How many brainiacs are attending Kim Davis rallies?

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2015 1:43 AM

Wrong, R12. Liberal-college educated, baffled and saddened by the current trans-trenders.

Absurd, sexist response, R17, that further confirms the contention that we are still swimming in a sea of misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2015 1:58 AM

^ ^ Wrong, R18, that is...

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2015 1:59 AM

You are all transphobic. Caitlyn has done so much for the trans community.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2015 2:46 AM

Being the first famous person to transition publicly doesn't make Caitlyn any more likable than Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2015 3:47 AM

Never heard of this Alice Eve but what she says is a whole lot of crock. The definition of being a woman is not whether or not you've been discriminated against or received less pay or experienced sexism. A woman is not defined by how much of a victim she is. A woman who've been raped is not more or less of a woman than one who wasn't. In the same way that a gay man is not any less gay if he wasn't bullied in school.

This Alice Eve is more of an insult to women than Caitlyn.

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2015 4:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2015 4:38 AM

Can't wait to see her in her new Hallmark flick with Kevin Sorbo!

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2015 5:14 AM

I don't understand why celebrities always delete their posts when people get outraged. It says she was "forced" to delete her Instagram posts. Why? What's the point?

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2015 5:20 AM

Hmm. well I just want to say when my Dad made you guys he sure didn't want shit like this to happen.

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2015 5:50 AM

R26, she was probably bombarded by death & rape threats by the Trans mob, after expressing her opinion. That is what they do.

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2015 6:01 AM

There is nothing, NOTHING more right wing than the TRANSGENDER ideology - it is about mutilating yourself to conform to backward social stereotypes about how "men" and "women" should look or behave. Worse, now they are now pushing this on young people and young children if they seem a little bit gay. GAY CLEANSING. EXTREMELY RIGHT-WING.

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2015 6:04 AM

Jenner is not a woman. However experiencing sexism does not make you a woman, your DNA does.

by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2015 6:18 AM

[quote]This Alice Eve is more of an insult to women than Caitlyn.

Oh here we go with the "men are better at being women than women are" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2015 12:40 PM

R17 not being in lockstep with the lunatic trans agenda doesn't equate to "just a Republican looking to attack trans people", what it IS is reality. Anyone who expresses any question about how the trans agenda is being forced into legislation is attacked. Death threats are issued. Doxxing, false accusations of everything from pedophilia to bestiality, families threatened. Any attacks are coming from the trans fetishists.

I have never voted Republican in my life, I will never vote Republican because they hate me. They want me to have fewer rights. I see right through the trans tyrants who demand that the whole world join them in their delusion of rigid adherence to old fashioned gender stereotypes or face death threats and doxxing.

by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2015 2:02 PM

Well it's really about genitals after all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2015 2:53 PM

R31 When you start proclaiming you represent women then you get into bullshit territory. Alice Eve doesn't represent the average woman. Her concerns about whether she's receiving a million dollars more or less has absolutely nothing to do with the lives of average real woman. Her whole career is based on whether she looks good at certain angles. She has absolutely no right to judge other people like Caitlyn as not being woman enough. She's just a judgy asshole like a lot of commenters on here most of whom would be horrified if someone judged them as not being man enough.

Transgender people aren't harming you but instead of adapting a live and let live attitude, you turn into whiny, judgmental harpies who don't want to let people into your club. You're no different than any of the right wing lunatics who want to put you away for being gay.

by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2015 3:14 PM

r34, as a woman I disagree, transgendered woman are trying to redefine what it means to be a woman. Caitlyn's comment about the hardest part of being a woman is figuring what to wear really turned me off of her as the poster child for the moment or woman of the year. It sets us back to marginalizing women.

I do think actresses over 40 can add a lot on the subject because they are no longer profitable to the studios, but I don't even know who this actresses is who made the comments and not being 40 she is risking career suicide. So more power to her.

by Anonymousreply 35December 2, 2015 3:22 PM

[quote]It is not that anyone thinks her opinion is particuArly valuable . But in this climate of super political correctness , any opinion other than the one being regurgitated " katlyn jenner woman of the year , how brave " etc. etc. feels good, at least to me.

Did you feel the same way about what Shirley Bassey said a week or two ago about feminism and gender roles? Very un-PC so I assume you felt good about that too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 2, 2015 3:28 PM

[quote]Why do people care what actors think? 99% of them aren't bright at all, even if they like to play at supporting causes. They're people who, for the most part, have avoided actual education in favor of focusing on their feelings.

[quote]LOL. What would Alice Eve know about inequality? She's a blonde bimbo

How many ignorant bimbos get a degree from Oxford? It doesn't take too much effort to verify whether your claims are correct or not. It's an amusing juxtaposition -- claiming someone else is ignorant on the basis of a flimsy assumption (i.e. ignorance).

by Anonymousreply 37December 2, 2015 3:46 PM

R34 trans people are directly harming women and children. They insist that it should be legal for anyone who says he is a woman to have access to women's spaces. That is dangerous. Women have been assaulted by men dressed as women in women's restrooms. Women have been assaulted by men dressed as women in a domestic violence refuge. Please don't pretend it isn't something that anyone should be worried about, it has already happened.

by Anonymousreply 38December 2, 2015 3:59 PM

[quote]trans people are directly harming women and children.

Genuinely curious about these incidents. Are they really trans or posing? We had a thread a while back about a man dressed as a woman who raped a woman in a public restroom. IIRC, he was non-trans rapist who came up with a clever, albeit involved, way to pursue women.

by Anonymousreply 39December 2, 2015 4:18 PM

R39 It is not possible to make a distinction. Fact is, every time a "problematic" trans person shows up, the trans community distances itself from them and even goes so far as to play the game of No True Trans. The image of "Transwomen are victims. Always" is simply too good to give up.

See: Carlotta Sklodowska, who was turned into a martyr up until his fetish for women's urine and thighs became public. He ceased to be an "oppressed transwoman" and became a cross-dressing man.

Trans males (so-called transwomen) commit violent crimes at the exact same rate as non-trans males.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 2, 2015 6:16 PM

R39 does it really matter to a woman who's been raped if the dress-wearing rapist identifies as trans or not? Legislating to allow men complete with cocks into women's spaces means women will be violated. The trans people who have no wish to harm women should be able to understand that setting legal precedent will have safety repercussions for women.

by Anonymousreply 41December 2, 2015 6:26 PM

Girls, girls! You're both cunts.

by Anonymousreply 42December 2, 2015 6:33 PM

[quote] Her whole career is based on whether she looks good at certain angles

Well what the fuck do you think Jenner is obsessed over but looks and clothes and other things that do not make you a woman.

by Anonymousreply 43December 2, 2015 6:34 PM

What's an "Alice Eve"?

by Anonymousreply 44December 2, 2015 6:38 PM

r18, lol great parody post!!

by Anonymousreply 45December 2, 2015 6:38 PM

R26, publicity reps and agents (and other people that pay attention to their client's social media) will often force the individual to change posts, if they have any access at all. Many people in the public eye hire someone else to take care of social media.

by Anonymousreply 46December 2, 2015 7:00 PM

real women can do this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 3, 2015 2:07 AM

R39,

After he was sent to prison for murdering eight nurses, Richard Speck became transgender. He got hormones illegally, grew breasts, wore a wig, and talked about how much fun it was in prison. There's an infamous video of him.

Some of the men with gender identity issues are *seriously* fucked up and carry a lot rage toward biological women. Until there's a way to separate the loons from the non-loons, I don't see MTFs getting a free pass to women's spaces--such as prisons, shelters, dressing rooms and bathrooms. Particularly given the lack of definition of trans--Lila Perry did nothing but put on a dress and make an announcement and--presto--he was a she who wanted in the girls dressing room. It's insane, particularly how much trans activists are concerned about trans being victimized.

by Anonymousreply 48December 3, 2015 2:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 3, 2015 2:26 AM

R49 is that an MtF or FtM?

by Anonymousreply 50December 3, 2015 2:37 AM

Thanks for your response, R48.

by Anonymousreply 51December 3, 2015 3:16 AM

To whom it may concern at r47,

Yes, vegetable storage is the only true purpose real women have. The only pity is that the chick took it out before it could become baba ghanoush.

by Anonymousreply 52December 3, 2015 3:48 AM

The following is true of social interactions in general: Leaving one group doesn't make you an automatic member of a different group.

Dumping your jock friends doesn't mean that the nerds or goths will accept you as one of the gang, and if you stop being a man it doesn't mean that women will automatically believe you're one of them.

by Anonymousreply 53December 3, 2015 6:45 AM

R47 Now lets see a neo-vagina do that!

by Anonymousreply 54December 3, 2015 4:37 PM

R39

You're welcome. The Evergreen College swimming pool dressing room is a less dramatic example of the trans-rights infringing on women's rights. You get a guy with a pretty pervy record exposing male genitals where he's seen by female minors. Parents complain--the girls get shoved into a storage room, pervy-record-guy stays because of Washington's civil rights laws.

I actually think a lot of the time a trans MtF in the women's bathroom isn't a big deal--it's been going on for decades with post-op MtF women. The issue is the lack of a definition of trans--right now, it seems to be anyone who puts on a purple scar and claims trans status and the way trans-rights laws are written--women lose the right to say "no."

R50

That one's male-born--hormones can't change everything--that one has a male jaw line. Other tip-offs--shoulder/hip ratio, brow ridge/forehead, hand/foot size. Some pass better than others, but if you know what to look for, there are just some essential difference in male/female bone structure that are always there. The most attractive MtFs always read a bit masculine for that reason--even if you don't know you know about the differences in various ratios, you do.

by Anonymousreply 55December 3, 2015 9:50 PM

RAPE RAPE MIND RAPE!!!

by Anonymousreply 56December 4, 2015 10:04 PM

Such a pretty hothouse flower at the pic at R49 . Just lovely.

by Anonymousreply 57March 30, 2019 11:22 PM

He isn't a woman. He can call himself one and people, out of good manners, should address and respect/tolerate/indulge him as one.

You can't beat him up for what he is. But among the things he is isn't female.

by Anonymousreply 58March 30, 2019 11:25 PM

Alice Eve's word is good enough for me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 30, 2019 11:34 PM

This is a four-year-old thread!

by Anonymousreply 60March 30, 2019 11:36 PM

Golly, has Kaitlyn been a manwo for four years already?

by Anonymousreply 61March 30, 2019 11:47 PM

I don't know any woman who is afraid of a trans woman in the bathroom. We're afraid of a man entering a bathroom knowing we'll be stuck accepting him because we don't want to or may not exclude a trans woman. Any man can walk into a bathroom and women will have no recourse, not even to asking him what he's doing there, which can alert other women to his presence. Trans women aren't really what we're afraid of, although their pretending this isn't the distinction is starting to scare the shit out of me.

by Anonymousreply 62March 30, 2019 11:56 PM

Of course Bruce isn't a woman. No XX chromosomes. Just bad plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 63March 31, 2019 12:01 AM

We resurrected a 4 year old thread why? Oh, because the loony troll brigade just started their shift.

by Anonymousreply 64March 31, 2019 12:15 AM

When did this thing go from anti discrimination and wanting to be recognized as a third gender (legit) to claiming to actually be the other gender (not legit)?

Some severe cognitive disconnect happened over the past few years..

by Anonymousreply 65March 31, 2019 1:18 AM

It doesn't help matters that "Caitlyn" still thinks like a typical, entitled, Republican white man, so why the fuck should anyone have any respect for HIM when he has no respect for others? The asshole wants everyone to think he looks like Margot Robbie along with the privileges of being the usual, conservative white asshole guy.

by Anonymousreply 66March 31, 2019 2:04 AM

I cannot believe the OP is grayed out.

The lunatic trans fringe movement truly wants the suppression of all ideas with which it disagrees.

by Anonymousreply 67March 31, 2019 3:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!