Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My BABY is sick, help me!!!!!!!!!!?

I put my son in kitcheb, then the phone rang. i left her there, and i pick up the phone. when i returned, i find her inside my large pot which i'm boiling some eggs. she must be fallen into that opened pot. I pick her up, and dry hwr with hair dryer. but she do not speak any words. How come???

by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2020 7:13 PM

Ever heard of 911?

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2015 10:05 AM

Not funny, OP

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2015 10:07 AM

Stik a fork in it, it's done

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2015 11:58 AM

Your mistake was using the hair dryer, an extremely dangerous household small appliance that often causes fires. You should have microwaved her instead.

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2015 12:13 PM

Are you russian?

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2015 12:36 PM

If you're making egg salad, I hope you don't compound the tragedy by using Dukes instead of Hellman's.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2015 2:13 PM

This is NO BABY!

You're illiterate and possibly deranged.

Call TLC immediately! You can appear on several of their Cray Cray shows.

"I think l burned my baby!" "No Sir, you didn't."

"ARE YOU SURE? My baby was crying just a minute ago and now she's not!"

"Sir, that's a doll. It was NEVER crying. It never burned."

"But l smell smoke!"

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2015 2:30 PM

And this is what the paid membership of Datalounge chooses to create as a thread? Huge waste of money.

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2015 2:33 PM

Watchu talkin' about, Willis? You don't have to be a paying member to start a thread.

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2015 3:15 PM

He/She/Zhe has died. Bury him/her/it.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2015 12:24 AM

Everyone knows that you ROAST a baby, you do NOT boil it, not until later when making a nice stock from its bones.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2015 12:32 AM

The gender changes from first sentence to second, I'm not convinced this trans identifying-as-dead baby is on the up and up. Pictures?

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2015 12:36 AM

This thread is useless without recipes.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2015 12:40 AM

This would work better at a place like Babycenter.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2015 12:41 AM

Boiled baby penis and clitoris are tender and yummy.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2015 12:49 AM

I worked for an insurance company about 8 years ago doing customer service, and got a call like this from a mother. I could hear the child crying in the background and she ask "My three year old got a pot of boiling water spilled on his head, is this covered if I go to the ER?"

I didn't know how to respond other than to tell her (in the nicest way possible) to get that child to a fucking ER.

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2015 1:39 AM

Boiling? You'll ruin the flavor of those delicious, nutritious pineapples like that!

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2015 2:29 AM

You shove the baby in the broiler below the oven!

I thought everybody knew this.

How else will you get that crispy skin that everyone craves?

Don't forget to fill the uterus and/or asshole with stuffing. YUMMO!

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2015 3:59 AM

Well, it’s no worse than Mrs. Patsy Ramsey’s excuses.

by Anonymousreply 19July 8, 2020 5:42 PM

Thank god there weren’t any dingoes nearby.

by Anonymousreply 20July 8, 2020 6:15 PM

FF the bumper at r19 and FF him every time he does this shit. Don't flag the thread's OP, FF the bumper. If enough people do this, Muriel can't ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 21July 8, 2020 6:47 PM

Lmaooo

by Anonymousreply 22July 8, 2020 7:12 PM

What the fuck, R19??? The 2015 thread troll is at it AGAIN!!

by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2020 7:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!