Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mary-Kate Olsen has married her captor.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 8, 2020 7:16 AM

She is gross. Ick.

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2015 10:17 PM

Read something a while ago that discussed how she and her sister were groomed as Monarch Beta slaves in the industry. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she were gifted to him. Charlie Sheen could probably elaborate more on this.

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2015 10:22 PM

I shall never be poor again!

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2015 10:24 PM

Do cigarettes have any calories? They probably make up 99% of her diet. Patsy Stone is not meant to be a role model.

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2015 10:25 PM

I read somewhere that they were in an art gallery standing looking at the pictures and he just sticks his hands inside her top and starts kneading her little titties right there in front of everyone. She just stood there. It just seems so controlling somehow.

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2015 10:26 PM

She looks like Gollum! Creepy couple.

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2015 10:27 PM

He's French...that's all you need to know

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2015 10:28 PM

[R5] What titties?

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2015 10:29 PM

[quote]Do cigarettes have any calories? They probably make up 99% of her diet.

The other 1%: zero-calorie Starbucks drinks in cups larger than her head.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2015 10:29 PM

Loathe the Trollsens. They are vile.

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2015 10:38 PM

I love MKO. Good for the both of them

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2015 10:40 PM

She has some kind of insect DNA in her. Praying mantis, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2015 10:50 PM

Maybe he gets her the best pills?

I can't think of any other reason she'd be into him.

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2015 10:50 PM

R11 = Millenial pre-frau who grew up consuming all the Olsens' video games and other products.

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2015 10:51 PM

[Quote]I read somewhere that they were in an art gallery standing looking at the pictures and he just sticks his hands inside her top and starts kneading her little titties right there in front of everyone. She just stood there. It just seems so controlling somehow.

It's called trauma based mind control. Google it. She was in a disassociative state.

Also google photographer, Terry Richardson, he was one of her groomers. He's Satan incarnate.

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2015 10:52 PM

I wonder what Sarkozy wife has worse frozen face syndrome.......Mary-Kate or Carla Bruni?

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2015 10:52 PM

She has a Daddy complex.

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2015 11:00 PM

I see Duhvida is back, weaving her tales of Hollywood Satanism.

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2015 11:01 PM

Why does she have the straggly, scraped-back hair of a refugee that's been living in a box car? She's not that bad looking. Imagine her in a layered chin length cut.

I always thought she went for an older guy because she had a daddy complex. Hearing he's groping her in public because he's a control freak is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2015 11:05 PM

R18 = shill.

by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2015 11:06 PM

she has the crazy eyes, as does her sister.

by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2015 11:07 PM

And bloof lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2015 11:09 PM

Her eyes are so vacant, so empty. He seems like such a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2015 11:14 PM

The age difference isn't really that big. But he looks far older than 46 and she's the size of a Darfur orphan, so they look way creepier together than they should.

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2015 11:15 PM

Look up "shill" R20.

It doesn't mean what you think it does.

by Anonymousreply 25November 29, 2015 11:32 PM

He looks like the love child of Oliver Stone and Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 26November 29, 2015 11:36 PM

[Quote]Look up "shill" [R20].

[Quote]It doesn't mean what you think it does.

Oh, yes it does.

From Wikipedia: A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

by Anonymousreply 27November 29, 2015 11:40 PM

That is one beat-up looking 46 year old man. I had him pegged for at least ten years older.

by Anonymousreply 28November 29, 2015 11:41 PM

Why do those girls always make that stupid pursed lip expression? It's so weird.

The Sarkozys must have something going on - his brother gets Carla Bruni and he gets the rich mophead. Although, I would totally fuck his brother. Him? Meh.

by Anonymousreply 29November 29, 2015 11:44 PM

I have no close relationship with the insane Duhvida R.o.c.h.e.l.l.e, aka Mrs George Clooney (in her mind only), whose tiny brain is obsessed with serial killers, the supernatural, Satan and the Las Vegas post office, along with "Mr Clooney."

by Anonymousreply 30November 29, 2015 11:45 PM

If she ever gains enough weight to bear children, they will make some freakish babies.

by Anonymousreply 31November 29, 2015 11:47 PM

Oh God - not this crazy bitch again. I'm FF'ing the both of you.

by Anonymousreply 32November 29, 2015 11:48 PM

Hey, DR stalker, do you realize you've become more annoying than your target?

by Anonymousreply 33November 29, 2015 11:49 PM

ewww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 29, 2015 11:50 PM

I am starting to wonder if they have a thyroid condition which makes them thin with strange eyes.

by Anonymousreply 35November 29, 2015 11:51 PM

Daddy and his little girl. Kind of gross.

by Anonymousreply 36November 29, 2015 11:52 PM

Women marry much older men for $$$ or career advancement, and the only other type of woman who marries older man has been sexually abused as a child.

by Anonymousreply 37November 29, 2015 11:58 PM

The picture at R34 looks like he's into it, but she'd like to escape. She's cringing.

And why did they make such a point of this being the second time he asked? And why is she marrying a person that makes her cringe? She's got money.

by Anonymousreply 38November 29, 2015 11:58 PM

R33, Thank you for posting that. I was about to do the same. Dear Duhlvia troll, we get it ok? We get it, you hate this poster's guts and are stalking him for whatever imaginary wrong he has done you. Can you please SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW? You're more than tedious. Why must you take a shit on every single thread. ENOUGH!

by Anonymousreply 39November 29, 2015 11:58 PM

He seems very "affectionate". She just looks disturbed by it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2015 12:00 AM

That pic looks like a young girl posing with her grandpa

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2015 12:00 AM

looks like he's trying to suck the dollar signs and life right out of her. Ok - so she clearly craves some whiff of sophistication. Being born into a fluke TV show and cashing the profits from a cheesy business empire that someone else made for them. That's not enough. Then they decided they were designers themselves.

Now the bitch wants to be linked with French political families. These two bug-eye fugly monkeys really hit the lottery in life. Untalented stuckup brats.

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2015 12:01 AM

[Quote]And why is she marrying a person that makes her cringe? She's got money.

See R2.

by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2015 12:01 AM

Nice try, Duhvida.

You're an insane conspiracy freak who thinks Hollywood is run by Satanists. Go ahead and call me a troll. Your cuckoo beliefs about Satanists and their Beta Monarch mind of celebrities is pure fantasy. And I hope your belief that I am shilling for Satan and his imaginary minions gives you poorly constructed conspiratorial nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2015 12:07 AM

R37 nailed it. She has been abused and he is a Pedo that thinks he has respectability in this controlling relationship..

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2015 12:07 AM

"Hey, DR stalker, do you realize you've become more annoying than your target?"

Completely impossible.

The real troll is Dumpida. She crates multiple personas. But each one in turn pisses off multiple DL posters,

by Anonymousreply 46November 30, 2015 12:09 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 30, 2015 12:12 AM

Wait till she starts to look like a little old woman ( in about a year) he will bolt.

by Anonymousreply 48November 30, 2015 12:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 30, 2015 12:15 AM

Separated at birth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 30, 2015 12:18 AM

There's someone for everybody. Having said that, they look weird and bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 51November 30, 2015 12:19 AM

Okay, R46/D Stalker, if I must explain my statement to you then I will.

You're more annoying that she is because while she posts her foolishness anonymously, you always let us know who you are by screeching "IT's HER!!!". And because you repeat yourself with every post, and people who constantly repeat themselves about issues that nobody else cares about are as annoying as fuck-all. So when she posts her idiocy, we look at it and say "What a fucking idiot", but when you post, we say "On not AGAIN!".

You seem to think that if you don't yell at every post you think is hers, then we will start believing her stupid conspiracy theories. That is an insult to our collective intelligence, and is even more annoying than your repetition. Think about what I have said, before you post again.

by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2015 12:23 AM

Very creepy, but both Jews.

by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2015 12:23 AM

R2, is that your cry for help?

How old are people here? Who cares how old he is.

by Anonymousreply 54November 30, 2015 12:26 AM

I don't usually use the word "freak"except when describing one or both of the Olsen twins.

by Anonymousreply 55November 30, 2015 12:27 AM

I post that it's Duhvida because she is an idiot who is trying to convince people that Satanists rule Hollywood.

Her belief in her imaginary Evil One is bad enough, but her repeated assertions that Satan is controlling celebrities and infiltrating the entertainment industry reeks of medieval scapegoating. It's the modern version of "The Jews are running everything!" Or "The pope and the Queen of England are running everything! We're being duped by people with supernatural powers!"

You want evil satanists, fine. Let her look to congress for them and we'll dub Duhvida "Senator McCarthy."

by Anonymousreply 56November 30, 2015 12:37 AM

R46, I don't know where you start with her.

Do you honestly think that we'll take a person who insists that Satanists control Hollywood seriously, if you don't step in? Do you believe your constant cries of "IT'S HER!!!" are necessary for us to dismiss her foolishness? Do you actually think a poster's identity is more important than the content of their posts? Do you think you're performing some vital fucking service?

Well FYI the answer to all of the above is "don't make me laugh", we can dismiss her ravings all by our little selves, and no, we don't post dismissive comments every time we do. Deal. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 57November 30, 2015 12:44 AM

OK, I'm r46 and this is only my second post in this thread. I was just agreeing with the other person who like to call Dumbvida out.

by Anonymousreply 58November 30, 2015 1:26 AM

Stop smoking it will stunt your growth...oh wait.

by Anonymousreply 59November 30, 2015 1:39 AM

[Quote]OK, I'm [R46] and this is only my second post in this thread. I was just agreeing with the other person who like to call Dumbvida out.

Why is it so important for you to spend all your emotional resources obsessing about one poster? It makes us all wonder if you're not trying to cover something up or you too have an agenga.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

by Anonymousreply 60November 30, 2015 1:54 AM

All of my emotional resources are not contained in a couple of posts. I can't imagine why you would draw that conclusion unless you are speaking from personal experience, i.e., you become emotionally bankrupt after posting on Datalounge a couple of times. And you are just as invested in Dumbvida as I am. I can see why supporting the insupportable might emotionally tax you. You have my condolences.

" It makes us all wonder if you're not trying to cover something up or you too have an agenga." I'll overlook the stupid mistake. I know people make plenty of mistakes when they're emotionally over-wrought. Also, the assumption that everyone agrees with you seems wishful thinking at best and deeply delusional at the very least. You sound as unhinged as Dumbvida herself. I'm sure you couldn't possibly her. Surely, you're merely on your way to becoming her.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." I believe this is called projection in psychology. It's also sad to think this hoary old internet meme is still around. Quoting Shakespeare doesn't automatically elevate your pitiable point. But my guess is that you have bigger problems to deal with and feigning intelligence is a useful crutch for you.

Again, you have my condolences.

by Anonymousreply 61November 30, 2015 2:10 AM

Mary-Kate is worth more than he is, so congrats to the old perv for cashing in.

by Anonymousreply 62November 30, 2015 2:13 AM

I don't care if that creepy poster is Dumvida, no one is going to take what they write seriously. Monarch Beta slaves? Really? Someone's been spending too much time at Lipstick Alley.

by Anonymousreply 63November 30, 2015 2:15 AM

I completely agree with the Social Skill Fairy. The IT'S HER group are annoying as shit to many on DL and the sad part is, like DR, they don't realize just how annoying as fuck they are to others.

by Anonymousreply 64November 30, 2015 2:18 AM

Are her parents alive? She obviously hates them since she married this person.

I would bet $100 that one or both of them is into piss play.

by Anonymousreply 65November 30, 2015 2:18 AM

Wonder what the Joker (er, Heath Ledger) would say (if he were still alive) about his little angel of death and weird hubby?

by Anonymousreply 66November 30, 2015 2:27 AM

[Quote]Monarch Beta slaves?

Hey, I posted that. What exactly is so off the mark about this documented medical program? Have you even attempted to research it in credible sources before going ape-shit? Go check out the Milgram experiments or the Stamford blind obedience tests in the 60's. Presedent Clinton actually apologized to the victims of these mind control experiments. It's right there in the congressional record.

by Anonymousreply 67November 30, 2015 2:38 AM

R67, what's your point? How is it connected to the Olsen sisters? No research is going leap frog into your fantasy world.

by Anonymousreply 68November 30, 2015 5:45 AM

R20 is the shill troll. He uses several computers: one to start threads and a second to name call people shills in numerous threads. He of course slips up and ends up shilling for healthcare, big pharma, etc.

Today, it looks like he shilled for Wikipedia as he mentions it in his response R27. Apparently, it's not shilling when he mentions a specific entity but if other posters do, they're name-called shills.

Shill troll, sorry your dad broke it off with your mom when he found she was pregnant. You sound angry at the world so please take it elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 69November 30, 2015 6:06 AM

Ashley Olsen's boyfriend is even older -- 48.

by Anonymousreply 70November 30, 2015 7:31 AM

[quote]Being born into a fluke TV show and cashing the profits from a cheesy business empire that someone else made for them. That's not enough. Then they decided they were designers themselves.

Yes, and all they had to do was be pimped out to every pedophile with money or power.

by Anonymousreply 71November 30, 2015 7:46 AM

'We get it, you hate this poster's guts and are stalking him'

Oh look, a newcomer to data lounge announces themselves.

I like to know when DR is here, so I can Ignore her yet again. She is reviled across multiple sites and banned from most of the ones she likes to frequent but the only option we have is Ignore. And she gets past that easily and continues to turn up shrieking about her secret 'manager' Clooney and Satan and child abuse and shitting on her pumps in the Bellagio washroom. I loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 72November 30, 2015 8:16 AM

I'm going to put this as delicately as possible. I think some very bad things happened to both Olsen sisters on the set of Full House. There have been rumors of this for a long time. What makes these two women wear dark clothing that is far too big for them and seem to try to make themselves ugly as possible? They are hiding their figures and make no attempt at beauty. Their behavior, looks and dress are odd from any standpoint, especially when they have the money to buy the best of everything. I feel sorry for them, and I feel that MK marrying a man who looks old enough to be her father is just another clue as to what they went through when they were children.

by Anonymousreply 73November 30, 2015 8:41 AM

Cheekbones, dahling, it's all about the cheekbones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 30, 2015 9:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 30, 2015 10:19 AM

I think she's had a thing for older men. She's awesome

by Anonymousreply 76November 30, 2015 10:34 AM

Is dumvida the same troll as Vaj from Female First brangelina threads?

by Anonymousreply 77November 30, 2015 11:02 AM

They both wear those hand painted contact lenses that make their retinas larger and lighter. They've been caught out without them and surprise, normal eyes like the rest of us. They've also both had nosent jobs. Not so special and they were skanky looking infants.

But the hand painted contact lenses..eew. knew someone who employed these babies over her natural hazel eyes always when out and this was 20 years ago They've always stunted with prosthetics.

by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2015 11:11 AM

[quote]Why does she have the straggly, scraped-back hair of a refugee that's been living in a box car?

That would be the effects of whatever eating disorder(s) she's saddled with, I'm afraid. Scraggly hair is basically Symptom #1.

by Anonymousreply 79November 30, 2015 11:17 AM

[quote]They used bowls of cigarettes to decorate the ceremony.

I thought the OP was joking about this.

by Anonymousreply 80November 30, 2015 11:29 AM

R26 WW

by Anonymousreply 81November 30, 2015 11:32 AM

So. R67,, is this the same troll, older black woman in her 60s from Chicago projects who pretends to be white female from Canada? There is a crazy also from Ontario on aid. But is it the black voodoo troll all over female first brangelina threads? Friends with Michael Meth K of dlisted fame?

CIA voodoo troll? I know it is anot ancient black lesbian in her 60s who has it in for all Asian women Is Dumbvida that same shut in on assistance? Obsessed with Jews and Nazis? You won't believe the first name of her mother Berutha or something along that line. There's about 3 old women with psychosis who spend morning noon and night at female first, datalounge, dlisted and celebitchy running through cyberspace.

by Anonymousreply 82November 30, 2015 11:36 AM

Does anyone else notice whenever someone starts shreiking about trolls on here they always ascribe a female persona to the individual first to test the waters and then go in for the kill by asserting the person is Black, Latina or whatever sub-group his delusions tell him are persecuting him? They also complain about how they are ruining the thread, but in the end wind up fulfilling their own accusations by leaving a huge shit stain in every other post. The Dunbina stalker troll is actually having some sort of psychotic break on here.

by Anonymousreply 83November 30, 2015 12:12 PM

The public uniforms make sense. You wouldn't recognize either if they dressed like humans.

The older man phase? No clue.

by Anonymousreply 84November 30, 2015 12:36 PM

Are the twins midgets?

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2015 12:37 PM

They stand tit level next to Drew Barrymore.

by Anonymousreply 86November 30, 2015 12:41 PM

[quote]Not so special and they were skanky looking infants.

I've read some weird shit on DL, but R78 wins the prize.

by Anonymousreply 87November 30, 2015 12:45 PM

[quote]They've also both had nosent jobs.

Maron, are those like no-show jobs?

by Anonymousreply 88November 30, 2015 12:49 PM

The Olsen twins were public faces from infancy, and hugely famous through most of their childhood and adolescence. They had several TV shows, multiple videos and movies, dolls, toys, tween fashions, etc. They were presented to their audience as approachable, girl-next-door types, and I can't help thinking that the hobo clothing and old lady bearing is a way to distance themselves from that.

To me, it seems more likely that they're reacting to their bizarre and highly public childhoods, rather than acting out the effects of mind control. They're old enough to make their own decisions, and have chosen to make themselves somewhat repulsive. That probably gives them some degree of privacy (if you look deranged, people leave you alone) or at least a feeling of control.

by Anonymousreply 89November 30, 2015 1:00 PM

I agree with R2 , R15 , etc. re: she's under mind control.

The concept is so bizarrely out of most people's sphere of what is possible, that it is easy to dismiss and of course easy to keep perpetrating it "in plain sight" because of this. It has been going on for generations in many spheres, for many different purposes. Trauma-based, but the methods are always being advanced with the times and there are methods that are not so "messy" as in the past.

This starts very early in life. You really have to read about it to understand how someone is crafted to be under a handler's control for their entire life. Survivors who manage to eventually dismantle their programming have similar stories.

by Anonymousreply 90November 30, 2015 1:06 PM

R89, women who have been raped and sexually abused often choose to wear large clothes and lots of them.

by Anonymousreply 91November 30, 2015 1:07 PM

True, R91. However, there are many public, verified details of Mary Kate's and Ashley's lives that could cause a lot of trauma - constantly being paraded around and forced to perform, being an object of interest for people who didn't always have such good intentions (there was a website counting down the days until the two turned eighteen), being at the center of a billion dollar business before they were done with high school, etc. Regardless of what happened in their private lives, their public lives alone were enough to cause damage.

by Anonymousreply 92November 30, 2015 1:44 PM

I agree, R92, although I think it's unlikely they escaped the pedophiles. Their parents obviously considered them to be a revenue source rather than their children who were owed their protection so it's hard to imagine how bad it was for them. They both look like their insides have been hollowed out.

by Anonymousreply 93November 30, 2015 1:49 PM

Grungy Boho-chic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 30, 2015 1:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 30, 2015 1:55 PM

Work in progress:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 30, 2015 2:02 PM

[quote]I don't care if that creepy poster is Dumvida, no one is going to take what they write seriously. Monarch Beta slaves? Really? Someone's been spending too much time at Lipstick Alley.

What he said. ^ You can't possibly think DR is the only conspiracy theorist on the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 97November 30, 2015 2:27 PM

[quote]Not so special and they were skanky looking infants.

Some kind if new low, but I LOLd.

by Anonymousreply 98November 30, 2015 2:47 PM

I not only laughed at the "skanky looking infants" but I fucking AGREED with it. They were total trailer park toddlers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 30, 2015 2:52 PM

You mean that's what MK looks like with professional makeup applied? Jesus Christ. A professional makeup artist can make a man look like Marilyn Monroe. What does she really look like?

I wonder if the hair worn long and close to the face is to cover up the way her face looks like a skull. Both sisters are anorexic, but MK is worse.

by Anonymousreply 100November 30, 2015 2:57 PM

The girls are each worth about 150 million dollars, so I guess he's after her money

by Anonymousreply 101November 30, 2015 3:00 PM

I would apologize for contributing to one of the most monumental thread hijacks in recent history... if the subject of the thread were worthy of serious attention.

by Anonymousreply 102November 30, 2015 3:27 PM

[quote] I think some very bad things happened to both Olsen sisters on the set of Full House. There have been rumors of this for a long time.

Sometimes it's the agents who do that. On my show, not only did we try to warn kids about those types, but we pointed out that gays aren't pedophiles. That's more than I can say for [italic]Kojak[/italic] when they did it.

by Anonymousreply 103November 30, 2015 3:30 PM

I can't tell you how repulsed I am by the story of his public tit groping. That's disturbing. Years ago I had a friend who briefly dated a guy who did this. Sitting next to her at a restaurant, at a concert. She was most definitely was eating disordered and waif-like, even though she was approaching 40. He, as it turned out, had a problem with alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 104November 30, 2015 7:18 PM

[quote]I read somewhere that they were in an art gallery standing looking at the pictures and he just sticks his hands inside her top and starts kneading her little titties right there in front of everyone. She just stood there. It just seems so controlling somehow.

Jews are so dirty.

by Anonymousreply 105November 30, 2015 7:19 PM

I salute the brilliance of the poster who said he looks like Oliver Stone and Ted Cruz's love child.

by Anonymousreply 106November 30, 2015 7:19 PM

I don't feel sorry for those bitches - and I still want to know how and why Mark Kate was involved with Heath Ledger's death. Bitch bought her way out if it, didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 107November 30, 2015 10:05 PM

I think it was MJ's job to remove the drugs and porn when he died. Wasn't she his fuck buddy and drug buddy then? They probably had an agreement to do this for each other. That's a friend for you.

by Anonymousreply 108November 30, 2015 11:31 PM

She has no tits to grope. Literally. What was he groping, her necklace?

I just saw some older pictures of her. All the pictures with this guy she looks wan, unsmiling and ill. With previous guys, she is smiling and looks much lighter in spirit. She also has more curves to her cheeks and wears makeup in older pictures. . With this guy, if she's wearing makeup it's foundation only. No eye color or lip color. Also, the huge bulky coats are to cover the anorexia and keep her warm since she has no body fat. Look at her neck and chest. You can see the bones disappearing into the coat. Is she even wearing a shirt under that tent?

by Anonymousreply 109November 30, 2015 11:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 30, 2015 11:48 PM

Clearly she was sexually abused as a child.

by Anonymousreply 111November 30, 2015 11:59 PM

The Olsens are just slightly dim, utterly pretentious nouveau riche who dream of being wealthy European sophisticates. Hence, the anorexia, chain-smoking, say 'prune' for the camera poses, and conservative, 'classic' fashion sense. With their eating disorders, chain-smoking and pills, those little trolls are going to age FAST now they're hitting 30.

by Anonymousreply 112December 1, 2015 12:13 AM

R99, do you not know the difference between infants and toddlers? They're actually somewhat older than toddlers in the photo you linked, but certainly not infants.

by Anonymousreply 113December 1, 2015 2:37 AM

Someone said on a previous thread that any time you see an older man with a girl that tiny and free of curves, he has pedo tendencies.

She's the size of a 6th grader, and has the shape of one. Maybe he's turned on by her lack of boobs.

by Anonymousreply 114December 1, 2015 2:58 AM

MK and Sarkozy and his daughter:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 1, 2015 3:35 AM

She looks her age here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 1, 2015 3:37 AM

She's a freak in the sheets. Not all abuse victims are frigid, there's another way to go. Viva la differance!

by Anonymousreply 117December 1, 2015 3:39 AM

R109 Her heavy smoking and street gunge look is very European - but not Parisian elegant. Certainly not when you're 4' something and wearing sneakers coupled with the oily, nicotine-stenched straggly hair.

by Anonymousreply 118December 1, 2015 3:46 AM

The tabs pointed out a few years ago that she had some weird plastic surgery that made her look different than her sister. It looks like cheek implants and is obvious in the pic of the two above. I agree she was molested as a child. Everything points to it. There was a blind item a few months ago that he likes her to dress up like a schoolgirl to have sex. Like that is surprising.

by Anonymousreply 119December 1, 2015 3:57 AM

I love how Tracey Ullman once said they look like monkeys, on a high profile talk-show like Leno or Letterman. They're Republicans too, total losers.

by Anonymousreply 120December 1, 2015 4:35 AM

Everything about them is bizarre and grotesque, yet I expect that they will assault any reportage about their "marriage" as an offense against marriage. Good luck getting grappled by a smelly loving merde and Gauloises-loving cunts as they run amok claiming specialty.

by Anonymousreply 121December 1, 2015 4:40 AM

Look at those man hands in r116's photo

by Anonymousreply 122December 1, 2015 4:55 AM

Sometimes I think I've stumbled onto some insane right wing conspiracy site and I need to check the webpage heading.

Some of you be seriously loco.

by Anonymousreply 123December 1, 2015 6:41 AM

[quote]R99, do you not know the difference between infants and toddlers? They're actually somewhat older than toddlers in the photo you linked, but certainly not infants.

I called them toddlers and linked to a photo of them when they were four years old. I guess you think you're making some kind of point by saying that four-year-olds aren't technically toddlers, but to me, it looks like you're deliberately misreading what I wrote because it's the only way your passive-aggressive ass can express disagreement.

Okay, so you're all broken up about the "obvious" abuse these two "children" have suffered, and you're angry at the "skanky infant" comment, and you think we're mean. Nobody cares. Clutch your pearls elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 124December 1, 2015 11:27 AM

Sorry I offended you, mean girl R124.

by Anonymousreply 125December 1, 2015 11:33 AM

So does this mean the Olsen twins won't be in Full House reunion?

by Anonymousreply 126December 1, 2015 11:46 AM

They announced yesterday that they won't be a part of it. Not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 127December 2, 2015 5:02 AM

OP what does this mean? Jackie On Assistance would be all over that.

Is that an old person saying?

by Anonymousreply 128December 2, 2015 6:13 AM

R128 you're new here aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 129December 2, 2015 8:20 AM

It's an old DL joke. Somebody made a mistake in a post and it ended up as a DL meme, JK on Assistance. I think they were tying to say Jackie's assistant.

by Anonymousreply 130December 3, 2015 7:05 AM

R130, no, it was suppose to be Onassis, and it autocorrected to assistance.

by Anonymousreply 131December 3, 2015 7:14 AM

R131 here, meant to type supposed. God, I'm scared of the grammar nazis patrolling DL

by Anonymousreply 132December 3, 2015 7:16 AM

I never correct myself as long as my intent was clear, and the grammar trolls rarely target me. They don't seem to be as obnoxious they used to be.

by Anonymousreply 133December 3, 2015 7:28 AM

R131 here, yes, but my suppose sounded ambiguous as to whether I made a mistake or didn't know better. But you're right, r133, the grammar troll has eased up or moved onto more fallow boards to patrol.

by Anonymousreply 134December 3, 2015 7:38 AM

[[R130] You're right, I forgot. I once was corrected here on DL for typing a correction to my own misspelling. They get you either way. It's a no-win situation.

by Anonymousreply 135December 3, 2015 8:48 AM

This is my very 1st post on this thread, The DL troll always assumes every post and thread with which he disagrees has me as the author. Since another poster brought up the discussions online and on YouTube about Satanism and monarch programming, I'd like to ask the more informed DL readers if one can have "vacant eyes" from just drug and alcohol abuse and/or from childhood sexual abuse?

by Anonymousreply 136December 3, 2015 9:04 AM

The fucking punctuation troll is going strong though.

by Anonymousreply 137December 3, 2015 9:15 AM

Look at Briney Spears' eyes. There's nobody there.

by Anonymousreply 138December 3, 2015 9:16 AM

I like Jackie On Assistance much better than Onassis!

by Anonymousreply 139December 3, 2015 9:28 AM

Mary-Kate has Malmo Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 140December 3, 2015 11:10 AM

Is that like Stockholm Syndrome but cheaper and in beech veneer r140?

by Anonymousreply 141December 3, 2015 11:12 AM

I guess, you can only get Malmo syndrome in a Poäng chair?

by Anonymousreply 142December 3, 2015 11:14 AM

"They're Republicans too, total losers."

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 143December 5, 2015 3:44 AM

a big dicked old french dude looking more like a daddy figure!

by Anonymousreply 144December 5, 2015 6:59 AM

has anyone here ever met them/know what their deal is? what kind of drugs are they on

by Anonymousreply 145December 18, 2015 3:18 AM

FUCK THE ILLUMINATI SATANIC ZIONIST JEWS ISRAEL NIGGER FAGS WHO RULE HOLLYWOOD.

by Anonymousreply 146December 18, 2015 4:48 AM

[R145] I 'm assuming whatever Heath Ledger overdosed on. Was it a speedball? The first person he called was one of the Olsens.

by Anonymousreply 147December 18, 2015 4:54 AM

Is she knocked up? It's not easy for an anorexic to get pregnant. I can't imagine one good reason that she would marry this old geezer. He's not even hot. Please Mary Kate, I would like you to explain it to me.

by Anonymousreply 148December 18, 2015 5:11 AM

What are Mary-Kate and Ashley so weird now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 8, 2020 5:44 AM

Do they do anal?

by Anonymousreply 150February 8, 2020 5:49 AM

I always thought the twins look like frog faced Gremlins.

the younger sister, the one that plays Scarlet witch in The Avengers looks normal though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 8, 2020 6:13 AM

They were cute before all of the plastic surgery. But Elizabeth is obviously the better actress. She was good in Ingrid Goes West.

by Anonymousreply 152February 8, 2020 6:18 AM

she reminds me of an old DOW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 8, 2020 7:10 AM

except that the Duchess of Windsor was ancient

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 8, 2020 7:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!