Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has Rocco Siffredi Ever Gone Gay?

Did he ever fuck a dude on camera or feed him his big eye-Italian cock?

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2018 7:43 AM

The 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2015 6:41 PM

That seems bizarre how Nacho is holding Rocco so tenderly during that DP scene... most guys do whatever they can to avoid contact with each other when filming scenes like that.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2015 6:48 PM

He played a gay character in a mainstream film...haven't seen it though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2015 6:56 PM

I'd hardly call Catherine Breillart "mainstream," but the movie was mediocre/not worth your time. Certainly no gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2015 8:36 PM

I thought this was the guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2015 8:49 PM

R5 That's Rocco Rizzoli (AKA Giorgio Canali.) Gay video star from the '70s.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2015 11:53 PM

some guy on another thread says Rocco freely admits to having gay sex in his private life. I Google that I can find nothing where he says this.

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2018 7:35 AM

He's just too sexy and sexualized to confine himself to heterosexuality.

Seriously, his movies often feature beautiful and/or spectacularly hung men, and scenes of DL, trans-sex, group sex, etc.

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2018 7:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!