Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can bottoms please explain what you feel when you have anal sex with good top?

It's generally uncomfortable when a top fucks me but I like the atmosphere more than the act, if that makes sense.

Insatiable bottoms live to be fucked, however.

For those who love being fucked, What are you feeling?

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2020 8:14 PM

At first I feel a slight pressure in my pelvis, though a lot depends on the position. Once they get a good rhythm up, the pressure starts to feel like I have to pee, which then turns into a pleasurable feeling. My husband will rub my perineum while he fucks me to massage my prostate from the outside. Once he's been pounding away for a bit, I start to feel tingly in my feet/hands, and then usually 5 minutes later I cum without ever touching myself, or I'll have (multiple) prostate orgasms which causes him to shoot and finish.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2015 7:12 PM

Tee hee!

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2015 7:16 PM

OP is jacking off again.

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2015 7:24 PM

You know that amazing feeling down there after you take a massive shit? It's hitting those nerves.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2015 8:07 PM

I tried it a few times and HATED it! There was nothing I liked about it at all. Well, I tried.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2015 6:00 AM

My shame and degradation is saintly. My soiled body sublime.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2015 6:37 AM

I feel very relaxed with a thick one in me

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2015 12:47 PM

I leave poop stains on the sheets.

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2015 1:14 PM

Big ones are more fulfilling than average ones, true. Huge ones can be a pain.

Even when I first started i realised big ones were best because of the emotional effect and little ones tend to get VERY jabby and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2015 2:49 PM

If he's good, it isn't painful. Or if it is, you don't think about the pain. I don't know, it's kind of hard to describe. When it's good, you just want more!

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2020 4:21 AM

I fantasize about it, but my few real life experiences haven't been so great.

I fantasize about a guy whom I'm really into wrapping his arms around me. I can't get out, but I don't want to. He's nibbling on my ear, it tickles. He's in control and I feel both safe and scared at the same time.

The reality is though when a guy has tried fucking me it just hurts and it's rare to find someone who cares about you. (I'm such a woman! Though, I suspect most guys want to be intimate - they just don't admit it.)

One time, I went for a massage and the guy was so hot and got me TOTALLY relaxed. He put a rubber on his dick, climbed on top of me and got off. I was in heaven. But that was rare.

Another time, a guy bought some butt plugs to try to get me to loosen up and get used to them, but all I wanted him to do was take them out and go out to a movie with me or throw a football back and forth.

I'm so screwed. I got so stuck.

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2020 4:27 AM

R11 :( The right guy for you is out there. You're gonna find the right top who is the right balance of insatiable sexhound and hopeless romantic :)

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2020 12:34 AM

Exhilarating, especially with two.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2020 1:54 AM

I get dizzy because my head spins around and around, faster and faster. Sometimes it detaches completely. In that moment I feel, frankly, pain.

I also begin speaking in tongues.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2020 5:35 AM

I wish I could bottom. But it just hurts. Always. In all the times I've gotten fucked, it felt "good" exactly once, and that was after nearly an hour of trying to get my sphincters to relax.

What can I say, I'm obviously just a tight-ass. I always wonder how bottoms I've fucked just "take my dick in" like it's nothing... schloop, and in it goes. No muss, no fuss, no pain, no nothing. Im sure they have to do some lengthy preparation or something before hand, that I don't see, right?

Ugh. I'm an exclusive top because I just don't enjoy it, but I wish I did.

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2020 5:43 AM

It feels really good but I don't like feeling dominated so I stopped.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2020 5:55 AM

[QUOTE] I always wonder how bottoms I've fucked just "take my dick in" like it's nothing... schloop, and in it goes

That's because you have a tiny dick.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2020 5:56 AM

I feel bossy — I make my demands of my top and, if he’s good, I feel a pillow between my teeth.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2020 6:02 AM

I told Frank, "That's an exit- not an entrance".

Then he died.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2020 6:27 AM

Thank you for your off-putting clinical account, R1. You’re a verifiable emotional void.

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2020 6:34 AM

I'm a great top but a horrible bottom. It just hurts too much, and I don't care for all the necessary prep. I also prefer being in control while fucking. Being balls-deep inside another man when he's placed all his trust in you, making him feel safe and beautiful, and having your way with him in every position until you both blast at the same time is my idea of heaven.

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2020 6:40 AM

I suggest you practice jerking off with a dildo in your butt. Not so big it hurts, but keep it in until you cum. You’ll realize what it’s all about.

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2020 6:47 AM

R17, no, that's not it.

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2020 2:55 PM

It feels okay until he starts bumping A THREAD FROM 2015.

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2020 7:27 PM

You mean when the man go up into the man?

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2020 7:30 PM

If they're hitting the right spot ... a prostate orgasm radiates throughout the nervous system.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2020 7:37 PM

R21- will you marry me?

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2020 7:53 PM

[quote] Can bottoms please explain what you feel when you have anal sex with good top?

It's like eating your favorite ice cream on a hot summer day, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2020 8:07 PM

Wanted.

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2020 8:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!