Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which NFL Starting Quarterbacks Are Well-Hung?

Here are the ones I think are well hung, followed by a list of questionable ones. Anyone know about any of them? With so many allowed in the locker rooms, surely there is some gossip.

Probably Well-Hung - Johnny Manziel (Cleveland), T.J. Yates (Houston), Marcus Mariota (Tennessee), Tom Brady (New England), Tyrod Taylor (Buffalo), Ryan Tannehill (Miami), Brock Osweiler (Denver), Alex Smith (Kansas City), Phillip Rivers (San Diego), Teddy Bridgewater (Minnesota), Jay Cutler (Chicago), Matthew Stafford (Detroit), Cam Newton (Carolina), Matt Ryan (Atlanta), Jameis Winston (Tampa Bay), Matt Sanchez (Philadelphia), Tony Romo (Dallas), Kirk Cousins (Washington), Carson Palmer (Arizona), Russell Wilson (Seattle), and Blaine Gabbert (San Francisco)

Questionable whether well-hung or not: Andy Dalton (Cincinnati), Ben Roethlisberger (Pittsburgh), Matt Schaub (Baltimore), Andrew Luck (Indianapolis), Blake Bortles (Jacksonville), Ryan Fitzpatrick (NY Jets), Derek Carr (Oakland), Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay), Drew Brees (New Orleans), Eli Manning (NY Giants), and Case Keenum (St. Louis)

by Anonymousreply 23August 25, 2019 6:46 PM

On the old Outsports board (prior to it becoming a reprehensible site), someone who was in the Chargers' locker room said Drew Brees had a very tiny dick with a bush that almost covered it but that his ass made up for it.

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2015 1:26 AM

Colin Kaepernick?

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2015 1:40 AM

Not a quarterback, but Witten has beer can dick. And a full bush.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2015 1:45 AM

I am smitten with Witten, but I'd go homo for Romo

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2015 2:14 AM

"Colin Kaepernick?"

Nice VPL at the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2015 2:25 AM

This will be a short thread.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2015 11:27 AM

Did you really just list 21 quarterbacks that you think are well hung? You realize that big dicks are rare right? Outside of fantasy only a small percentage of these guys will be packing heat.

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2015 1:03 PM

So did you just take the easy route and list every quarterback in the nfl?

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2015 5:55 PM

I would bet Matthew Stafford has size meat.

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2015 4:57 AM

Foles is legendary

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2015 9:08 AM

Tell us more R10.

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2015 5:53 AM

I think Derek Carr is hung

I bet Andy dalton has a medium, but pretty pink ginger cock

I guarantee Marcus Mariota would be an epic fail

I will bank on cam newton, Blake bortles, & Carson Palmer

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2015 6:32 AM

I couldn't wait on R10. I remembered that Google is my friend and found several articles and blogs that talk of Noles HUGE sizemeat.

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2015 11:39 PM

Since he is now the starting QB for the Bengals, we can include A.J. McCarron as one who has a big cock.

by Anonymousreply 14December 15, 2015 4:30 AM

OP's list is fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 15December 15, 2015 5:28 AM

Kirk Cousins - I Like That

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2016 6:39 AM

The Foles article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2016 2:15 PM

Foles : VPL, doesn't look too hung though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2016 7:00 PM

Any new information on Aaron Rodgers? Hung or not?

by Anonymousreply 19May 6, 2018 8:14 PM

Andrew Luck is retiring!

by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2019 1:53 AM

I saw that, R20. Luck seems to be a nice man and also pretty intelligent. It's a smart decision; he's had so many injuries that he's apparently in constant pain. Best to retire now when he still has a chance of living a long and healthy life. It's probably not coincidental that his wife is pregnant with their first child.

On the much more important DL question: I think he's hot. Although not handsome, he has the kind of dorky/goofy look that I find really attractive. Also, he has a beautiful body - muscular but not ridiculously overblown.

Here he is. Apologies for the SpongeBob intrusion; it's the clearest shirtless picture I could find.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 25, 2019 6:33 PM

Dorky cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 25, 2019 6:36 PM

I love his Thicc manly build

by Anonymousreply 23August 25, 2019 6:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!