Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What was it like to hook up with a guy when you hadn't already seen him naked on line first?

And when you had no idea what turned him on?

Must have been a lot of disappointing nights . . . and mornings after.

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2021 3:34 AM

I...feel sorry for you. I think. Probably not.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2015 7:35 PM

What line are you seeing naked people in? What Starbucks do you go to op?

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2015 7:42 PM

OP is into diaper play and cake farts.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2015 7:57 PM

Does anyone actually connect with guys using manhunt? Seems like that's where the most time gets wasted.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2015 9:28 PM

Even if you have "seen him naked online" first... those pics are usually 5 years old when he was in 10x better shape than he is now...or someone else's body entirely.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2015 9:37 PM

Ya know, there’s a real easy way to find this out, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2020 7:14 PM

[quote] manhunt

when I was single, manhunt had the best quality of men. But that was almost 10years ago.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2020 7:28 PM

OP, aim Higher in life, dude.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2020 7:29 PM

It was the best of times and it was the worst of times.

When you really clicked, because both of you already had some attraction to each other already from the bar, It was magical.

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2020 8:12 PM

Funny I was just wondering today if a dating site that required an attached video of you having sex with someone would be a hit. It wouldn't for me, I am a prude who hasn't had sex in ages but you people who have random casual sex, seems like it would be great for you to see what to expect.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2020 8:21 PM

There is something for knowing what you're getting before you get it. But it works both ways. If you meet someone in person and you end up having sex, you already know there's an attraction there. Their cock/ass/abs/pecs/arms/legs might be disappointing when you get them naked. But if you already know all the physical things you care about are there (and the pics are accurate), he might be a total dud personality-wise. I prefer the first -- worse that could happen is you end up with a tiny dick attached to someone you actually like.

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2020 8:28 PM

Do people still pay for Manhunt?

Even after one of the founders donated to anti-gay causes??

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2020 8:43 PM

What was it like?

It was fucking great, bitch!!

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2020 8:46 PM

If someone is dancing with their shirt off in a club and has a fine ass, you can pretty much see what you’re getting. I’m a top so maybe this is an issue for bottoms who are obsessed with cock size.

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2020 8:50 PM

R9 is right. I know there are other posts on here about being weirded out, dicks that are too big or too small, role play that goes wrong, etc. But I, and eldergay, remembers how fun it could be to go on the prowl when you were looking for company. Sometimes you wouldn't give someone a second look at on the street might be an interesting conversationalist and within a short period of time you'd find yourself wanting to learn more. That part -- the most intimate part -- was always exciting. I am too old to use sites or apps (besides, my husband would kill me!) but to me finding a good fuck and THEN having to find out if he is worth spending more time with would be exhausting and pointless.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2020 8:50 PM

Egad.

^^But I, an eldergay, remember^^

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2020 8:52 PM

I don't try to see anyone naked first but I have met men more than once in the shower at the gym so it can happen.

Never online, I only meet people in person. I have no apps for sex.

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2020 10:01 PM

I remember when I gave head to this Dominican I met at a gay bar in NYC. I knew that he was gonna be hung, and it was like Christmas morning unwrapping my present.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2021 2:14 AM

The nicest surprises are like what someone is like to have sex with or kiss. How they use their hands, do they pick up on signals, do they do things that surprise you in a nice way. I don't know if apps have anything to do with it, but I feel like the sex with people you meet that way is very mechanic. You've told each other what you like so they just do it. There are no surprise and delight moments.

Apps have been worse for sex than STDs and condoms combined.

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2021 2:18 AM

I agree r19.

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2021 2:23 AM

All of this endless auditioning for sex online is exhausting, OP. Take a chance and make the best of it.

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2021 2:43 AM

OP, it was a mixed bag. You could reduce the risk of a bad lay by making out with the guy at the bar. You could get a feel for what you’re getting as well as each other’s level of passion.

Online and dating apps changed things up for meeting guys at bars as well. Guys have become more open/more direct about what they discuss when talking with you at a bar.

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2021 3:08 AM

It's super awkward. Not so much seeing him naked, but just having sex with someone you've never met other than online. It's just friggin weird. I can't do it

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2021 3:10 AM

I've been surprised by a half dozen tinymeat in my lifetime and I don't appreciate it. I felt ambushed; it's a dirty trick to get someone in the bedroom then do the big (little?) reveal.

I'm not a size queen- and I know it sounds funny- but thimble-dick is something you need to announce way ahead of time, like AIDS or herpes or erectile dysfunction. Then let people make up their own minds.

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2021 3:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!