Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donyou regret not auditioning for the Real World on MTV?

I sent a in a tape that would have been the Chicago or Las Vegas season but im glad i didn't make it. . I'm not slutty enough

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2020 2:24 PM

I sent in a tape and recieved a rejection letter.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2015 5:05 AM

OP is Ricky Ricardo.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2015 5:09 AM

I cannot believe this shit is still on. There going back to Vegas for a fourth time.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2015 10:43 PM

Is real world still on? Pathetic

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2015 10:54 PM

I want to see an actual DataLounger get on [italic]Big Brother.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2015 10:58 PM

Most of you would have been cast in the obnoxious/crying/bitchy gay mold. But you would have thought “I’m here to not be a stereotypical gay” before you made a fool of yourself on National TV.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2020 1:35 PM

One of my friends was on Survivor

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2020 2:07 PM

R7 you at least have to tell us which season.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2020 2:08 PM

R8, It's Sean Kenniff, the doctor on the first season.

I went to school with him

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2020 2:13 PM

R8 poor Sean. I thought ppl were too mean to him for the whole “alphabet strategy.”

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2020 2:15 PM

R10, the funny thing is he's like that personally--sort of good natured and goobery.

He never wanted to be a doctor and tried everything to get out of it--and this allowed him to get out. His career, since, never really went anywhere since except for guesting on soap operas.

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2020 2:24 PM

I mean R7

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2020 2:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!