Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Well, tasteful friends......

What do we think of this sprawling property? I'd stay in the old Airstream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 30, 2021 7:05 AM

It's cool. I don't like the screaming quirky decor, but it's better than a bloated megamansion. Did some rock star or artist live there, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2015 3:56 PM

Perhaps an artist R1 but it's perfect for a B and B.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2015 4:09 PM

It's a wacky tacky Texas explosion!

All the "No. 3" signs would need to go on day 1.

Photos 17 & 18 look like they were rejected sets from "the Exorcist".

Several photos like 20 & 24 remind me of that remade film "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" with Matt Bomer.

With that being said, the price is worth it for the land, water & buildings.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2015 5:20 PM

Texas really is a beautiful state with its varied landscapes, but the only problem with it is it's wall-to-wall full of god damn Texans.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2015 5:44 PM

If I remember correctly, Round Top is home to a huge flea market every year with a large amount of antiquers coming to it. I know people who go yearly to some restaurant there and they recommended this place to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2015 5:53 PM

I love it. It really looks like a place to relax and just live.

by Anonymousreply 6January 30, 2021 6:04 AM

Something creepy about it. Very Ozark, Darlene Snell decor.

by Anonymousreply 7January 30, 2021 7:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!