Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The bathhouse scene in Australia

What's it like? A lot of blond and redhead surfer guys or burly drunk Outback types?

by Anonymousreply 9August 28, 2020 11:59 PM

Met a national politician there once.

Yes, they're filled with every type of Australian man you could dream of. Most are very friendly and fun

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2015 3:24 PM

R1 Which type ru after ?

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2015 7:56 PM

Anyone with the Australian accent-- so I had a jolly time!

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2015 8:45 PM

It's old fat men like gay saunas every else.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2015 10:05 PM

Honestly I found some insanely hot bogans ( like the guy at the link) in the baths there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2015 10:31 PM

If you go to the baths in a city you'll see all types of men. I know Aussies who are big into the baths and they go to them often and always find men who are their type.

by Anonymousreply 6January 6, 2016 6:34 PM

Where can I find Rogan Richards?

by Anonymousreply 7January 6, 2016 6:58 PM

R5 Wow, Australia has bigger white trash than the US. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 8August 28, 2020 11:56 PM

They are descended from criminals.

by Anonymousreply 9August 28, 2020 11:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!