Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was Jackie Kennedy Onassis considered the face of fashion in the 70s?

Was a major trendsetter? Babygay here.

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2020 5:24 AM

Light pink splattered with crimson red was all the rage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2015 8:33 PM

The 2015 Jacqueline Kennedy One–Half Ounce Gold Proof Coin is available! This gold coin is one-half ounce of 24–karat gold minted with a proof finish, giving it a frosted foreground and a mirror–like background, OMG!!!

Perfect for collecting and display, this coin is encapsulated and packaged in a custom–designed, highly polished, dome–chested, lacquered hardwood presentation case and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.

The obverse (heads) features a portrait of Jacqueline Kennedy.

The reverse (tails) depict the species of saucer magnolia Mrs. Kennedy chose to be planted in a White House garden and near the eternal flame at her husband’s grave in Arlington National Cemetery. The petals stretch across the globe, its tips connecting the points of some of her most notable diplomatic visits.

It's only $749! It'll make a perfect holiday gift!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2015 7:36 PM

i found her crass for marrying the little gnome troll O

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2015 7:42 PM

It's a beautiful coin. I would buy one for you, if I knew you, and liked you, and had the money. Yes, I would.

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2015 8:40 PM

R1, way too soon!

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2020 12:50 AM

She was until she married Onassis.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2020 12:51 AM

R6 I wonder if that's part of why she did it.

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2020 4:52 AM

I think many of her looks were dull and overall. That's one thing she had in common with her daughter in law Carolyn Bessette.

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2020 4:55 AM

If you met a billionaire with one foot in the grave and he wanted to marry you don't tell me you wouldn't do it. Put in just a few years and then it's payday when the old cocksucker croaks.

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2020 5:08 AM

Edit: dull and overrated

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2020 5:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!