Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anti-Clinton Authors Dedicated Their Book To A Holocaust Denier Who Blames A "Jewish Plot" For 9/11

Trump And Hannity Endorsed Book Dedicated To Author Of The Holocaust Hoax Exposed: Debunking The 20th Century's Greatest Fabrication

Roger Stone and Robert Morrow's book The Clintons' War On Women is dedicated to and repeatedly cites research from Victor Thorn, who wrote The Holocaust Hoax Exposed and blames a "Jewish plot" for the 9/11 attacks. Stone and Morrow's book has been repeatedly touted by Fox News and endorsed by Sean Hannity and Donald Trump. Stone recently promoted the book in an interview with Thorn for the American Free Press, an anti-Semitic publication founded by "one of the most influential American anti-Semitic propagandists" who used his "publishing to denigrate Jews and other minorities and galvanize the movement to deny the Holocaust."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2021 4:16 AM

Roger Stone was the queeniest queen who ever queened during Watergate.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2015 10:05 PM

Funny, Dick Cheney doesn't look Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2015 10:17 PM

I"m so glad I got that phone call on 9/10 warning me not to show up for work the next day.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2015 11:07 PM

Oh for fuck's sake.

Holocaust deniers and 9/11 Warning assholes should all jump into the same grease fire. Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2015 11:11 PM

Omg

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2021 10:43 PM

R4 made me spew coffee out my nose and simultaneously fart. [italics] Brava!

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2021 4:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!