Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Sayeth Datalounge about Cockrub Warriors?

The man who runs this website calls those of us who have anal sex "analists" and believes that cock2cock is the REAL kind of sex we should be having

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2020 4:42 AM

Like docking? You need uncircumcised penises to do that. Frot etc, whatever fine, add it to the list.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2015 2:36 PM

Babe, lift your legs and let me fuck you or I am out of there.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2015 3:31 PM

Great, sex fundies. You know, dickwads, if you want to play in your own little sandbox, that's fine. Just don't tell me that my sandbox is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2015 5:45 PM

You know what's even hotter than regular frottage?

TWAT frottage!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2015 6:19 PM

How long has it been since we were all atwitter about those nutters?

Five years? Ten?

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2015 7:36 AM

Never done this, but always wanted to try it. Seems more intimate than anal.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2020 2:51 AM

And by "always", you mean, "ever since November 2015"?

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2020 4:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!