Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ever done anything that made you think, "Hmmm, my mental health may be a bit off . . . "?

Many years ago, I took an enormous dump in a booth at an adult book store. Not because I needed to, but just to do it.

The worse part? Not laughing when someone started SCREAMING, "Oh, Jesus! Oh, God!" hundreds of times after they sat in it.

I remember the look on the employee's face when he came in to see why someone was so hysterical: It was both disgusted and amused. The person who finally came out of the the booth had it on their nose, apparently, when they sniffed to see what they had sat in.

I realized: "Maybe I have slightly antisocial impulses that I need to watch."

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2020 5:20 AM

Well, I'm posting here. Isn't that enough?

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2015 1:46 AM

OP, I thought I was sick, but you are really out there.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2015 1:49 AM

Mercy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2015 1:53 AM

My neighbor told me one night that the old man who lives in the condo between us knocked on her door. Her husband answered and was told that the old man would like to accept their kind invitation. When the husband asked what he meant, he gave him a lovely note: "Please pop by and lick our bottoms one night. -- 2408"

I wrote it.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2015 1:57 AM

OMG you guys are so much fun!

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2015 2:25 AM

OP & R4 — I am sitting here peeing myself right now. I’m glad to know there are people out there who are as perverted as I am.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2015 2:33 AM

"slightly" antisocial OP? More than that I think.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2015 2:36 AM

Yeah, you're mental.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2015 2:45 AM

I think the stories (verified and confirmed) about him putting his dick in a dead pig's mouth as part of a school initiation, is a bit "off" - especially given he is Prime Minister of Great Britain.

And that' s probably only a tiny glimpse of the stuff he got up to that's fit to print.

He used to hang out with a couple of his school mates, to king and...here is the worst offence: Listening to that 70s trash called Super Tramp.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2015 2:55 AM

Should have said his name: David Cameron ^^^

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2015 2:57 AM

Well, I drowned all of my problems in alcohol for 10 years this one time, OP :)

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2020 5:07 AM

This thread is from 5 years ago - I hope OP has been locked away by now.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2020 5:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!