Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm a victim of a micro-aggression!!!

I was leaving an office and a woman said have a good weekend!!!! It is only Thursday!!!!

I'm aggrieved!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2020 1:26 AM

You deserve it. You little micro victim.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2015 11:43 PM

I've been victimized again !!!! R1 must step down!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2015 11:45 PM

Come into my safe space thread. Only kind thoughts are shared in that thread.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2015 11:46 PM

I was micro-aggressed. I was standing in a line and the woman at the counter yelled, "Nex'" I am very embarrassed about my neck and she made me extremely self-conscious.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2015 12:17 AM

It's a harsh world R4. I would condole you in the absence of the official DL condoler but I don't want to step on the condoler's toes and then need condoling myself. NEX

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2015 5:29 AM

Suck it up, Snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2015 5:52 AM

I am sending warm and fuzzy cuddles your way. Don't let the turkeys get you down.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2015 5:59 AM

OP and R4, you in danger, girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2015 6:21 AM

I was grievously micro-aggressed by a hook up with a micro-penis. He bullied and shamed me into overlooking his handicap and then had the nerve to top me! I was emotionally violated and mind fucked although I physically felt nothing.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2015 8:56 AM

That made me laugh R9.

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2015 9:17 AM

R9 That sounds horrible!

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2020 10:54 PM

It’s a hard world for little things, OP.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2020 1:19 AM

She probably doesn't work on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2020 1:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!