Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The first time you saw a hard dick coming at you

How'd you feel? Excited? Nervous? Ravenous?

by Anonymousreply 25April 25, 2020 8:36 AM

I was about 16 at the time and was shopping with my family at a local mall. I excused myself and rushed to the department store men's room. A Persian-looking man who looked about thirty years old caught my eye as I walked through the door. I positioned myself at a urinal and let go. The man stood next to me and promptly presented an enormous, decidedly thick, cock from his trousers. I was stunned at the enormality of it and couldn't take my eyes off of it. He gently grabbed the back of my head and guided me to my knees and began to feast. I remember trembling and was terrified that my father would suddenly burst into the rest room and catch me. I eventually fled and joined my family as we exited the mall.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2015 11:47 PM

I was drunk and on spring break. I don't know, it was cool to finally suck a dick. Finally really confirmed I was gay, but that was about it.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2015 12:09 AM

This enormous black cock belonging to a neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2015 12:19 AM

Francis won't answer this one.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2015 12:47 AM

I ducked.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2015 1:11 AM

I stopped, dropped & rolled.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2015 1:13 AM

Nonplussed.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2015 1:31 AM

Overjoyed

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2015 1:33 AM

Scary, but only for a moment.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2015 2:17 AM

It was a man in the woods behind a rest area. One look and I knew that THAT was not for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2015 2:40 AM

I ran like the dickens!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2015 3:17 AM

I was asleep. The room was dark. I felt it more than I saw it. Then I tasted it. I knew exactly what to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2015 4:45 AM

Todd Weir, JV basketball cutie; a sleepover. We knew it would happen. We were madly in love. My first blow job and he shot a huge HUGE volley of cum right in my face. I clamped my mouth on it like a cauterized fire hose.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2015 5:16 AM

I'm still waiting...

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2015 5:24 AM

I got the vapers!

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2015 6:24 AM

It was a dog dick and I was disgusted then laughed.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2015 7:27 AM

moist

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2015 8:05 AM

It was at wrestling practice

by Anonymousreply 18November 14, 2015 1:58 AM

R1, hot story! I can just picture your heart all aflutter and not knowing what to do!

by Anonymousreply 19April 25, 2020 1:14 AM

[quote] How'd you feel? ... Ravenous?

Finally, someone who understands me!

by Anonymousreply 20April 25, 2020 1:21 AM

Ah asked my gentleman caller to pass me some smelling salts!

by Anonymousreply 21April 25, 2020 1:23 AM

A sleepover at my best friend's house in high school. His parents were away, and I was supposed to keep him company over the weekend. We went to bed late on Friday night and were talking shit -it didn't take long to get around to the topic of sex. He confessed that he had had his dick sucked, and that he had done it a few times himself. I was shocked and excited. After a lot of non-committal back and forth, I went over to his bed and he started sucking me. I got on top of him in a classic 69 (not that I even knew what that was). I remember the smell more than the sight of his cock. I put it in my mouth. He produced a lot of precum. The taste was strange, but I kept on licking and sucking. It was my first time getting sucked, as well, so my head was in the clouds at all the strange new sensations. I can't say how long we were at it, or if I even came. I just remember being overwhelmed by it all, and going back to my own bed. I tossed and turned all night, and grabbed my stuff and started walking home at six in the morning -a long trip across town. I was really confused -guilty and elated and frightened. I couldn't think what explanation to give to my parents, coming home at that hour on Saturday, when I was supposed to be there until Sunday afternoon. I stopped into a donut shop for breakfast, and without thinking ordered a glazed twist (my usual). When I brought it to my mouth I had a total flashback on my friend's cock. My stomach lurched and I suddenly thought that everyone around was staring at me, knowing I was a cocksucker. I practically ran out the door and half-way home. It wasn't until college that I faced another hard dick coming at me...

by Anonymousreply 22April 25, 2020 1:52 AM

Very prepared.

by Anonymousreply 23April 25, 2020 4:34 AM

Sleepover with a school buddy when we were in the seventh grade... so around 12-13. We were in the finished basement of his very big house with a mess of blankets and pillows on the floor. The topic turned to sex very quickly. We turned on a softcore Skinemax movie (it was the early 90's after all) and what started out as us jerking off under the blankets quickly escalated to sucking each other and cumming in each other's mouths. I remember thinking there is no better feeling in the world than having a mouth on my dick. We repeated that dozens of times until high school, when we went to different schools and stopped hanging out socially.

by Anonymousreply 24April 25, 2020 5:55 AM

A little pride after the amazement, which faded to fear: that cock was huge and he was thoughtless. But then I remembered my sharp teeth

by Anonymousreply 25April 25, 2020 8:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!