Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wrestling

Anyone into wrestling?

Years ago I hear there was a bar in Palm Springs called Daddy Warbucks or something like that. One night a week they'd have guys wrestling in jello. It's been closed quite a few years, but I'm wondering if there are still some places that do something like that.

by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2020 5:11 PM

For those of you who wrestle with a guy as foreplay, what kind of rules do you have? Do you start out nude or in underwear? Does the loser get fucked by the winner?

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2015 3:06 PM

er, um, hmm

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2015 3:34 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2015 7:58 PM

Just sign this non-disclosure agreement and we can talk.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2015 9:41 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2015 2:01 AM

My agent is casting for the next Mission Impossible flick to be filmed in Universal Studios. Working title is: Wedgie Wrestler Falls For Thetan Leader: A Journey Into the Forbidden Love Abyss.

Auditions for 5'7" professional wrestlers between 19 and 25 yrs start next week. Bring swimsuits as one sequence involves intimate close-up in grape flavored purple jello - filled hot tub. Confidentiality agreements to be filled out, signed and given to receptionist. Audition may involve identication of subconscious deviations by trained spectrometer administrator.

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2015 4:02 AM

I oil wrestled in a club in Toronto back in the late 90's. Most of the dancers/performers who worked in the club were straight so wrestling a straight man covered in oil and wearing a thong which at some point got ripped off during the match was pretty hot. Unfortunately, after the fight the other guys went right back to being straight. Memories.....

by Anonymousreply 7January 1, 2016 10:08 PM

I think there was a club in Brixton called The Fridge that had wrestling. (Brixton is outside of London)

by Anonymousreply 8January 1, 2016 10:58 PM

Winner takes all!

by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2016 12:44 PM

Hot, R7!

by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2020 5:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!