Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Gay Men Who Hate Women

Vice rips apart gay men, and guess what sparked this....

"Ever had a gay man criticize your appearance, or had your ass slapped in a gay club 'as a joke'? Gay male sexism is alive and well."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 14, 2020 4:33 AM

"After all, calling vaginas gross is pretty rich coming from people who have anal sex."

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2015 4:29 AM

Wtf are women doing in gay clubs in the first place?! Smh

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2015 4:33 AM

Why do gay men hate lesbians? I only ask because I have seen the vitriol in the comments here for many years. I've been fighting for LGBT rights for over 40 years and I never distinguished between gay men or gay women. Some of you think your are witty in your comments, but you really come off as assholes.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2015 4:38 AM

So much of that article makes me really fucking angry, even if it does have true points. It dismisses entirely the experience of gay men. The quote about gay men wanting to pretend they're black women without experiencing their pain was pretty fucking rich considering how much appropriation of gay culture happens.

And what the fuck is genderqueer?

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2015 4:40 AM

The writer is deranged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2015 4:40 AM

R2, "gay" is not a gender noun.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2015 4:40 AM

The author.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2015 4:41 AM

Another piece by the cunt: "I have never been – and never will be – a man"

The #DroptheT petition really set him off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2015 4:43 AM

Notice how the SJWs are trying to drive a wedge between feminists and LGB activists. Don't let this happen.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2015 5:04 AM

R3, the OP gives you a good idea. Gay men are constantly berated, called misogynists etc. Lesbians and SJWs on tumblr do not care about male gay rights what so ever. LGBT rights have turned into "lesbian and trans rights", gay men are often excluded.

Fact is that gay men often face more and more difficult challenges than gay women. There's a reason so few gay actors and athletes have come out. There's still a taboo surrounding gay men, up to the point where gay kissins is censored on tv. Lesbians are much more accepted in today's society. Lesbians and SJWs seem to think that gay men are privileged just because they're men, and that simply isn't the case at all.

Gay men face more struggles than lesbians, gay men are more often the victims of assaults and gay bashings, not lesbians. Yet somehow gay men have been forgotten in recent years because it's all about lesbians and trans women of color now. The new trans activists aren't helping, they hate gay men, drag queens etc. I want to get focus back on issues facing gay men, but that can only happen if we separate from the Ts.

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2015 5:08 AM

[quote]Notice how the SJWs are trying to drive a wedge between feminists and LGB activists. Don't let this happen.

You can't drive a wedge because feminists are not part of the fucking movement. And it's LGBT whether angry feminists like it or not.

There were no bigger SJWs than feminists. No one was more smugly, chidingly politically correct. But their obsession with their own dogma on the trannie issue drove them from SJW heaven -- they did it to themselves.

Their next tactic was to try to shear off the hated trannies from the LGBT movement -- hence 794 "trannies are the devil" threads on DL. This has made them bedfellows with extreme social conservatives. How the worm does turn ....

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2015 5:23 AM

Who cares what this priss thinks? S/he doesn't even know what it is!

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2015 5:31 AM

As a gay man in his dotage, I can say that I have never seen a gay man grope or slap the rear of a woman, gay or otherwise. I can say that I have heard gay men speak demeaningly about women over the decades, often attributing qualities to them that they themselves sometimes embody (controlling, bitchiness, self-centeredness). I think the gay men hate lesbians thing is fading away with the younger generation. During the 70s and 80s, there was a sense in which gay men, perhaps defensively, spoke disparagingly about lesbians, as a response to a kind of anti-male separatism that some lesbians espoused (by no means all or even, I would guess, the majority) and that was part of a second wave feminist consciousness that gay men still had more economic and professional privilege than most women, especially lesbians. And there was a sense in which some lesbians cast gay men in the role of frivolous, apolitical fairies. The AIDS epidemic changed a lot of that, as gay men showed their true mettle as fighters and carers, and, of course, women, lesbians in particular, devoted countless hours to activism and caregiving to a demographic with whom they had had some conflict and to combat a disease that had hit very few lesbians (more straight or bi woman died of AIDS than lesbians). Some of my most loyal and loving friends are lesbians--and some of the most devious untrustworthy men I have known have been gay men (especially closeted ones). So, these generalizations, while having some basis in historical, are not "natural" enmities.

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2015 5:32 AM

Because some people think they can do and say whatever they want in the name of "rights". Respect begets respect.

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2015 5:56 AM

I think there is definitely a thread of misogyny or overly familiar permissiveness with some dudes who go way OTT when it comes to women. But I think that over the last decade that's gone both ways, from women to gay men, and gotten even more toxic. I don't stand for that shit.

That being said, I don't think this asshole is anyone to tell me what I'm allowed to be or what gay identity or pride should be built on while he struggles to dissolve his own male identity and be subsumed into some sort of female collective based on what are clearly profound self-esteem issues.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2015 6:09 AM

I disagree, R13. The problem is that lesbians actually think that gay men are privileged. Gay men face many struggles in today's society. Lesbians are more accepted, they have representation on tv, there's so many openly gay women in sports and in Hollywood. It's much more difficult to come out as a gay man in any of those professions. It's still taboo being a gay male today because sadly society can't get past the gay sex aspect, and there's still an image of gays being weak, or "sissies". It has gotten better in recent years but we're not there yet.

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2015 6:26 AM

Actually, I never knew there were any gay men who disliked women as a group until I came here. My gay friends treat me with such love.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2015 8:33 AM

[quote]Lesbians and SJWs on tumblr do not care about male gay rights what so ever. LGBT rights have turned into "lesbian and trans rights", gay men are often excluded. Fact is that gay men often face more and more difficult challenges than gay women. There's a reason so few gay actors and athletes have come out. There's still a taboo surrounding gay men, up to the point where gay kissins is censored on tv. Lesbians are much more accepted in today's society.

^This.

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2015 8:39 AM

>>gay kissing is censored on tv. Lesbians are much more accepted in today's society.

That is because lesbian sex is straight men's number one sexual fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2015 8:43 AM

Ah, geez. All those words about sexism and racism that they didn't really mean, they just wanted to appropriate those issues for trans rhetoric again. Tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2015 9:33 AM

[quote]Gay men face more struggles than lesbians

Bullshit. Women face more discrimination than men. Full stop.

I've never understood the rampant hatred of lesbians on DL. But that's why the rightwing trolls always say "lesbians are responsible for SJWs and trans" -- they know that a majority of DLers will happily blame lesbians for whatever they want to that day. It gets so bad sometimes that I'm surprised an OP with a duplicate thread isn't told he's "worse than Hitler and lesbians."

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2015 9:52 AM

Why is the female drag queen getting bent out of shape over a butt slap in a gay bar? Surely the person thought she was a man, not an actual woman. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen you whiny little bitch. Her drag SUCKS!! PS- I'm talking about "Victoria Sin"

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2015 9:52 AM

Oh, I've seen the occasional gay guy get grabby with a woman, and always out of hostility. It's always been guys who are assholes in every aspect, not just to women, and it certainly isn't something the entire gay community does.

The point of talking about grabby gropey gays USED to be that people wanted the community to police itself, as it were. Nowadays it's been exaggerated to mean that all gay men all over the world grope women all the time.

I don't think we as a society are capable of having a decent conversation about anything anymore.

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2015 9:58 AM

To me it seems the trans author was just looking for an excuse to vent his hatred of gays. Straight men are a much bigger threat to women than gay men will ever be.

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2015 1:19 PM

The transgender crowd hate women and lesbians FAR MORE than any gay man could. A moronic gay man might grope or insult a woman/lesbian, but a M2T sees women/lesbians as only fetishized objects whom they consider inferior, since the lived experiences of women/lesbians does not validate the M2T's experience, so they attack, harass and invade the spaces of women.

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2015 1:27 PM

Good article. It needs to stop.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2015 1:33 PM

This is one of the reasons I absolutely hated [italic]Will & Grace[/italic]. They showed a scene where Will & Jack want to touch Grace's boobs. Jack says, "I'm a gay man so it's okay." Would it have been a different story if she had been a lesbian? This is progress?

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2015 1:38 PM

The writer is a stupid middle-class English cunt*

*stolen from Twitter, much like he stole this "story" idea from Jezebel

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2015 1:42 PM

[quote] It needs to stop.

What needs to stop? Specifically.

by Anonymousreply 29November 12, 2015 1:46 PM

[quote]Bullshit. Women face more discrimination than men. Full stop.

I'm talking about lesbians and gay men. There's a reason it's so much easier for lesbians to come out. Lesbians are more accepted in society. Gay men still find it very difficult to come out, especially if they're an actor or athlete. There's a reason lesbian kissing and lesbian sex is NOT censored on tv, while gay men kissing is.

[quote]"I was certainly led to believe [Hamilton] was a more major character than he ended up being, so I think what happened was, they started seeing [the storyline] and what a major effect it was having and it freaked a few people out, like: 'No no no, we can have lesbian pirates but not gay ones!'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2015 2:14 PM

Your singular criterion is noted, R30, but women overall have it more difficult than men.

You also claim that everything is about the lesbians and trans now, when if you'd been paying attention you'd know that lesbians and trans have been at each others' throats for years. They are not at all allied with each other.

by Anonymousreply 31November 12, 2015 2:23 PM

R11 = loon

Lol @ this guy getting turned down so many times on Grindr that he had to "transition" and villify all gay men.

by Anonymousreply 32November 12, 2015 2:25 PM

I think it may just be male behavior in gay clubs in general.

When I was younger and if I was at a gay bar and drunk, I would sometimes ask a girl with nice boobs if I could feel what they feel like because I'd never touched one before. This happened maybe 2-3 times ever, but every time I asked they usually took my hand and placed it on their boobs. She would feel my chest and we would giggle and I actually became friends with them. But then again, I asked permission before touching them. I do the same thing at drag shows; you shouldn't put your hands on someone without consent.

During Halloween one year I was on the dance floor with my boyfriend and another friend and a guy asked if he could dance with me. I said yes. He proceeded to put his arms around me and put his hands down my pants and attempted to jerk me off while fingering me (I was dressed in football gear (with pants) and a jockstrap for underwear. I disengaged when he tried to do that, but it definitely isn't only women that have that happen to them.

My mom is a lesbian and while I do think lesbians have FAR greater acceptance in terms of social means, they are still women and still oppressed due to that. My mom has been passed over for promotions for nearly a decade and has been the one training the people that end up passing her for promotions while they get raise after raise and move up the ranks. Her performance numbers at work outrank everyone else and she puts in 20 hours of overtime a week, and still nothing. As an openly gay man, this has never happened to me and I've been approached for promotions several times.

by Anonymousreply 33November 12, 2015 2:26 PM

I think the funniest thing about this article is that many gay men like myself honestly just don't give a rats ass about straight women, I went through my phase of having many female friends as a child and learned from that experience to not even bother with them. I'm not your fashion guru, I don't care about your crap relationships and I don't have any particular interest in them.

The homophobic notion that we worship straight women (and therefore criticize them as a means to live through them vicariously) needs to go away already.

by Anonymousreply 34November 12, 2015 2:38 PM

R34, as long as silly f a g g o t s keep the Kartrashians and Real Housewhores in business, the notion that we worship straight women will never go away.

by Anonymousreply 35November 12, 2015 2:49 PM

Another thing that stands out in this article is that it has the T cult all over it "Queer" & "Genderqueer" people speaking on us then it somehow deviates into talking about "c*sgender privilege" and trans revisionist history lessons.

This article isn't about feminism, it's about the Trans cult bashing us once more. I love it because they can write these extremely stereotypical bullshit articles but let us criticize them in the slightest and they will scream bloody murder.

by Anonymousreply 36November 12, 2015 2:58 PM

Yup, r36. And dumbass "allies" will sit there and take the abuse from them. At this point I say let them. Let the trans loons take over. Let PC run amock. I'm tired of speaking up and being shut down. Through with it. Finito. The end.

by Anonymousreply 37November 12, 2015 3:02 PM

This article perpetuates hurtful stereotypes against gay men. Pure bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 38November 12, 2015 3:10 PM

[quote] Notice how the SJWs are trying to drive a wedge between feminists and LGB activists. Don't let this happen. This is actually getting scary.

Feminists are trying to drive a wedge between LGB and T, R9. It's not scary, it's just stupid and wrong. We're not letting this happen.

R11 absolutely has your number and is worth repeating:

[italic] You can't drive a wedge because feminists are not part of the fucking movement. And it's LGBT whether angry feminists like it or not.

There were no bigger SJWs than feminists. No one was more smugly, chidingly politically correct. But their obsession with their own dogma on the trannie issue drove them from SJW heaven -- they did it to themselves.

Their next tactic was to try to shear off the hated trannies from the LGBT movement -- hence 794 "trannies are the devil" threads on DL. This has made them bedfellows with extreme social conservatives. How the worm does turn .... [/italic]

Exactly so.

by Anonymousreply 39November 12, 2015 3:28 PM

[quote]And what the fuck is genderqueer?

Special snowflake for "androgynous"

by Anonymousreply 40November 12, 2015 3:46 PM

[quote]Feminists are trying to drive a wedge between LGB and T

Hardly.

Really, I'm not making it up when I say feminists care very little about gay men, because there is so little overlap between gay men's issues and women's issues.

by Anonymousreply 41November 12, 2015 3:47 PM

[quote]Why is the female drag queen getting bent out of shape over a butt slap in a gay bar? Surely the person thought she was a man, not an actual woman. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen you whiny little bitch.

Exactly. Drag traffics in bad taste and outrageousness. Who wants to watch a politically correct drag queen?

by Anonymousreply 42November 12, 2015 3:48 PM

[quote] Really, I'm not making it up when I say feminists care very little about gay men, because there is so little overlap between gay men's issues and women's issues.

And really, we're not making it up when we say that the feminists who are trying to drive a wedge between LGB and the T's are wrong and they will fail.

As for the rest of what feminists care about, who knows? It's all Michfest to me, dear.

by Anonymousreply 43November 12, 2015 3:56 PM

A confused sissy with a host of issues writes a stupid, poorly sourced article and it's the fault of feminists?

by Anonymousreply 44November 12, 2015 4:00 PM

Feminism and LGB rights correspond far more closely than LGB and the Ts.

by Anonymousreply 45November 12, 2015 4:40 PM

Jeremy Renner is a prime example of a gay man who hates women.

by Anonymousreply 46November 12, 2015 4:56 PM

I disagree, R45, I experience Transgenders as having far more in common with us than straight feminists. And no, I do not wish to argue it in 574 separate threads about the same thing the way you've been doing lately.

To get back to the subject at hand, most gay men don't hate women. Gay men don't have much interest in women.

Indifference is not the same as hate, even if some special snowflake thinks it's the same.

by Anonymousreply 47November 12, 2015 4:58 PM

These sjw types are out of their damn minds.

by Anonymousreply 48November 12, 2015 5:02 PM

All my straight girlfriends that got boob jobs could not wait to show them to me. They were so excited about their results and wanted to get my opinion. I always asked if I could touch them and they always said yes. It was much more like I was a fellow girlfriend to them, but as a gay man I was more apt to give an honest opinion, and I've also been with women in the distant past so maybe that came into play as far as boob opinion goes. This happened with four different girls. Now, although I didn't get sexually excited over touching them, I can honestly say that I prefer the look and feel of breasts with implants over most natural boobs( the very small, natural A and B cups aside- those look great when they're perky and round). I also helped two of them find their boob doctors. Straight women and gay men can have a very special relationship, and I love that relationship. I always do makeovers on my girlls; they want me to, and I love doing it for free. I'm a hair and makeup guy, so this is what I love doing.

by Anonymousreply 49November 12, 2015 5:30 PM

For thos of you who think gay men have it harder than lesbians, who is it that makes it so difficult? My guess is that it is straight men.

by Anonymousreply 50November 12, 2015 5:33 PM

>>Straight women and gay men can have a very special relationship, and I love that relationship.

Me too, hon.

by Anonymousreply 51November 12, 2015 5:41 PM

[quote]the feminists who are trying to drive a wedge between LGB and the T's

Why in the hell would they do that? Feminists and gays have been uneasy allies at best for decades. Allying with gay men about trans issues wouldn't achieve anything, anyway.

This is like that claim that Republicans wanted to break LGB apart from T, but when questioned on WHY they would bother, no one ever had an answer. And you have no answer as to why, either.

I suspect you're just one of the people who know that if you claim lesbians/women/feminists are behind something you don't like, you can get a lot of DLers on your side by default.

by Anonymousreply 52November 12, 2015 6:00 PM

From the article writer:

[quote]I have a male body, I'm bisexual, and I'm also genderqueer.

by Anonymousreply 53November 12, 2015 6:26 PM

The gay men who hate women usually worship straight men and see women as competition.

by Anonymousreply 54November 12, 2015 6:36 PM

Most of the gay men I know absolutely love their relationships with straight women. They are more pure and without any competition. That cannot be said for our (gay men's) relationships with each other.Very different dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 55November 12, 2015 6:45 PM

That's the VERY sick gay men, r54- they are not healthy whatsoever. Gay men should not worship straight men, that is seriously fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 56November 12, 2015 6:48 PM

[quote]All my straight girlfriends that got boob jobs could not wait to show them to me.

Ha, me too. I guess if they spend enough money on a set of fake ones they want to get their money's worth!

by Anonymousreply 57November 12, 2015 6:55 PM

Yup this is the same speshul snowfag who spooged off publicly when Gus whatshisface rocked that “indian” halloween costume... because it was offensive to village people who died in the gay plague of Auswitz or somefink . These bitches will do ANYTHING to ingratiate and coon themselves to the heteronormativity they affect to despise. ”Good Queers”

by Anonymousreply 58November 12, 2015 6:59 PM

There used to be a lot of odd woman-hating threads here on Datalounge in the vein of "Look how ugly this female celeb is" or "This celeb is such a whore". Those seem to have diappeared, but the rape threads still have their share of "She wanted it" responses which I hope are from straight/bisexual men or nasty neocons like that Milo Yanna whateverthefuck.

by Anonymousreply 59November 12, 2015 7:06 PM

[quote] Why in the hell would they do that? Feminists and gays have been uneasy allies at best for decades. Allying with gay men about trans issues wouldn't achieve anything, anyway.

Don't ask me, ask them, I think they're out of their fucking minds. If you had read any of the [italic] Trans Don't Exist But If They Do Exist They Are Evil and Lurk in Women's Bathrooms to Kill Us [/italic] threads you would have seen feminists furiously trying to drive a wedge between gays and Trans.

The feminists have been jerking the DL around for quite a while. Maybe we can have the DL back now that they're getting their own Trans-hate site.

by Anonymousreply 60November 12, 2015 7:30 PM

Ts are fleas on the dog of gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 61November 12, 2015 7:35 PM

R45 and R54 get it.

by Anonymousreply 62November 12, 2015 7:36 PM

The gay men who hate women usually worship straight men and see women as competition.

This is very true. Although they see women as competition they hate other men who are very likable. They can't accept the reality about themselves and instead improving relationships with people they alienate and spew hate.

by Anonymousreply 63November 12, 2015 10:06 PM

Who is this brilliant troll who has your gay panties in a twist? She must be a genius...

by Anonymousreply 64November 12, 2015 10:12 PM

What kind of bullshit topic is this? I'm a gay man and almost all of my friends are women. I get along with women better than I get along with men. I feel I can talk to them more openly about things than I can with men. And no, we don't talk about makeup and hair and fashion and gossip and stupid outdated stereotypes like that.

by Anonymousreply 65November 12, 2015 11:35 PM

Jeremy Renner owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 66November 12, 2015 11:47 PM

To be fair, the main type of women that gay men hate here are the 'fraus'. Here's a thought - non-frau women despise them too. They are the rednecks of the female sex.

by Anonymousreply 67November 13, 2015 4:28 AM

who cares? vice is pretentious shit.

by Anonymousreply 68November 13, 2015 6:54 AM

R9 is correct. There are trans on here trying to turn gay men against lesbians. The DTT has shaken them badly.

by Anonymousreply 69November 13, 2015 6:54 AM

I remember one article from vice where a gay guy was blown by a woman and a straight guy was blown by another gay guy to see if gay men really gave better blowjobs. In a total surprise the straight guy hated to be blown by gay guy. Another great victory for serious journalism and most of all science.

by Anonymousreply 70November 13, 2015 6:57 AM

Translation of R6:

"Gay men can never create any space for themselves due to semantics! After insisting on the use of the word lesbians in order to separate themselves from gay men, women are now reclaiming the word gay so you f@ggots never have a thing of your own."

by Anonymousreply 71November 13, 2015 2:41 PM

Yes we hate you. Now go away.

by Anonymousreply 72November 13, 2015 2:46 PM

All the media obsession with feminism is making women even more unbearable than they typically are; now every time a random woman doesn't get her way, no matter what the issue at hand is, she can scream 'misogyny' and in response every man is expected to check his privilege and listen to the she-random's litany of banalities, I mean complaints, and promise to do better in the future. But that's no good because literally everything can be spun into misogyny.

For example, are you a gay guy who's into fashion and enjoy producing things society says you can't wear, but your girl friends can? You're a misogynist imposing violence on female bodies by creating standards of beauty that not every woman can attain.

Are you a gay guy who's into more classically male stuff, and couldn't care less about female aesthetics? You're a misogynist celebrating and promoting toxic masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 73November 13, 2015 5:27 PM

Why hate people who aren't your enemies? Life's too short for that.

by Anonymousreply 74November 13, 2015 5:42 PM

Twoblack

by Anonymousreply 75January 29, 2016 7:36 PM

No, I don't hate women, but I do hate EVIL women in the same way I hate EVIL gay men. And you all know who you are.

by Anonymousreply 76January 29, 2016 7:47 PM

How is criticizing a woman's appearance or slapping her on the ass "sexist" if gay men do that to each other? Sounds like gay men are treating women as equals.

by Anonymousreply 77January 29, 2016 8:04 PM

Meanwhile it seems that the Michfest refugee radfem trannie-haters have overstayed their already tenuous welcome here? There are no longer twelve thousand anti-trannie propaganda threads here every day. Maybe they found somewhere else to go play.

by Anonymousreply 78January 29, 2016 8:50 PM

What r54 said. The fetishization of straight men and the irrational competitiveness/hatefulness toward women typically go hand-in-hand.

by Anonymousreply 79January 29, 2016 9:20 PM

The Trans @ R78 is the reason why gay men got blamed of mysogony when in reality it was always M2F straight men who were the true perpetrators. But why do so many Trans hate women? They want to be them, yet they want nothing but the demised of women's rights.

by Anonymousreply 80January 30, 2016 12:19 AM

can we just love the silly:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 30, 2016 12:26 AM

as opposed to hating each other. can we stop with that nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 82January 30, 2016 12:26 AM

[quote]At a party attended mostly by gay men who worked in political consultancy, I was asked,"What do you do, darling? Something fun like a fashion degree?" At the time, I was wearing heels, red lipstick, and a sheer crop top. "No", I replied, curtly. "I work as a commercial lawyer in the City and I'm also a freelance writer." His reply: "Really?"

He was SHOCKED by this response? Really?

by Anonymousreply 83January 30, 2016 1:14 AM

As a highly attractive fem woman I can tell you the countless times I've been targeted by those sick fembot gay men. They're more aggressive than competitive catty females. I need to be extra careful when flying. So many times I've been targeted by gay male flight attendants. They can't stand the reaction of male passengers to me in their domain. It's always occurred in gay clubs. Guys like this have hurt the gay cause in general. They think nothing of and have no shame displaying their malignant envy towards the object they pine to be themselves.

by Anonymousreply 84January 30, 2016 6:43 AM

Be careful about lumping feminists with SJWs. Many feminists, and particularly second wave feminists, deplore the actions of SJWs.

Oh, and I've know one or two gay men over the years (okay, maybe one or two hundred), and I've never met a single one who hates women.

by Anonymousreply 85January 30, 2016 7:04 AM

I've never encountered any gay men's hatred for women except here on DL. And whenever I see it, I immediately block the poster. Why hate people who aren't your enemies? Friendships between gay men and women can be golden and last a lifetime, because there's no competition. Maybe the poster above who said that the gay men who hate women are in love with straight men, so they do view women as competition. But here's a clue - not all women are fraus, and the non-frau women dislike fraus as much as the gay male frau-haters.

by Anonymousreply 86January 30, 2016 7:41 AM

Correction - Maybe the poster above who said that the gay men who hate women are in love with straight men, so they do view women as competition IS RIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 87January 30, 2016 7:47 AM

Why all these flamboyant gay dudes act like ratchet black women.

by Anonymousreply 88August 31, 2017 1:57 AM

What Stormfront idiot revived this thread?

by Anonymousreply 89August 31, 2017 2:09 AM

The dudebro troll, most likely.

by Anonymousreply 90August 31, 2017 2:09 AM

Eh, who gives a fuck? I doubt a significantly higher or lower percentage than straight men hate women. Newsflash: they're men, some of them hate women. If they don't want to fuck you, but want to fuck your man, they're just going to express their hate differently.

Maybe if I was straight I'd care, but honestly, some of these faghags need to get a grip. Why so desperate for gay man approval or attention? I've seen straight women accept so much crazy, bitchy, nasty stuff from some of their gay male friends, and laugh it off. Then turn around and say they can't get along with other women (who are half as bitchy as the queens they hang out with, if that).

by Anonymousreply 91August 31, 2017 2:14 AM

There are many straight men who hate women that are not only shitty writers employed by vice, they are shitty artists/wannabe Celebs promoted heavily by vice, and given their own tv shows on the vice network. Vice is a bunch of spoiled corny social climbing dorks and always will be- even after they booted Gavin mcguiness.

by Anonymousreply 92August 31, 2017 10:26 AM

Yes of course, gay men are the real enemy. They did nothing to advance the cause of gay rights, it was all the Ts and Ts of color etc. Gay en are the true oppressors of women...

OMG this narrative has to stop. I'm sure the majority of it is being funded by the neo cons anyway. Get the organized gays out of the way and you can trample on LGB rights with gusto.

by Anonymousreply 93August 31, 2017 11:59 AM

r1 = fish

by Anonymousreply 94August 31, 2017 12:12 PM

Seriously R83

I was thinking that if he was wearing compression tights and tank top (and rocking large muscles, e.g. "presenting male" in his lingo) would he be shocked if someone asked him if he was a personal trainer?

by Anonymousreply 95August 31, 2017 12:18 PM

What's with all the trans trying to get gay men to fight women?

by Anonymousreply 96August 31, 2017 12:19 PM

r35 We're not their target audience asshole. Check with the straight Millennials who don't know any better.

by Anonymousreply 97August 31, 2017 12:24 PM

R33 did u ever sleep with any of the women you groped.?

by Anonymousreply 98August 31, 2017 12:33 PM

While the overall point of the piece was inane and designed to be more Snowflake Journalism, he did make some valid points:

1. WTF is up with sounding like ghetto black women? Does taking on that persona make some of you feel stronger, like black women are even more despised than femme gays and yet they don't take shit? Or do you just not realize how freaking ridiculous it sounds when some white suburban boy (boi) shreiks "Yasssss Queen!!" or when some elderly florist says "come on gurl, what's the tea!!"

2. The whole revulsion at vaginas thing: Erna's doing it as a shtick, but many of the rest of you are truly repulsed by women and their anatomy (yet mimic them in every other way...) You may not find them sexually attractive, but WTF?

3. The diva thing. Have never understood it, but I suspect it is somehow related to the Strong Black Woman thing, which is also related to the 1930 Truckstop Waitress thing (e.g., calling other men "toots" and "cupcake")

by Anonymousreply 99August 31, 2017 1:05 PM

R88, the homophobic bumper who also manages to be racist.

Fuck you. In a bad way.

by Anonymousreply 100August 31, 2017 1:09 PM

Black women are not despised more than fem gay men. It's not even close.

by Anonymousreply 101August 31, 2017 1:34 PM

Bullshit R101

Ghetto black women rank much lower on the food chain than even the most flames-from-space interior decorators.

by Anonymousreply 102August 31, 2017 2:01 PM

Not really

by Anonymousreply 103August 31, 2017 10:54 PM

Xoommmonuuppp

by Anonymousreply 104August 31, 2017 11:03 PM

WOMEN are their own worst enemies. Not gay men.

by Anonymousreply 105August 31, 2017 11:26 PM

Fish are vile and the fact even most fish hate other fish should tell you something.

by Anonymousreply 106September 1, 2017 7:53 AM

[quote]black women are not despised more than fem gay men. It's not even close.

[quote]Bullshit [R101]

[quote]Ghetto black women rank much lower on the food chain than even the most flames-from-space interior decorators.

[quote]Not really

Oh my fucking Allah...there is some REAL Oppression Olympics race for the gold medal shit up in here tonight!

by Anonymousreply 107September 1, 2017 9:11 AM

I want know if any gay men on here have touched big boobs and enjoyed it? I'm gay but have seen 'gay' men in clubs practically drool over big melons

by Anonymousreply 108September 1, 2017 9:33 AM

Fem gays are the ones who give normal masculine bi and gay dudes a bad name. They are envious of females, especially hot chicks, because they know they will never be as accepted or desired as women. They resent authentic femininity, so they lash out in bitterness.

by Anonymousreply 109September 1, 2017 12:23 PM

R109, massive asshole and full of shit at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 110September 1, 2017 12:52 PM

Flamboyant effeminate gay men essentially have the personality and behavior of drag queens: vulgar, irreverent, offensive, and hella annoying. They think they are being oh so clever and funny with their offensive antics and play the victim card when people push back. If you think people are gonna be cool with you using the c-word, calling them bitches, criticizing females for their looks, or calling normal guys female names or pronouns, you should expect to be challenged or even punched in the face.

by Anonymousreply 111September 1, 2017 1:09 PM

Whatever his sexual orientation, a man that constantly negatively critiques the appearance of women is a misogynist. Normal cool guys dont comment on the appearance of women to which they are not attracted. THey just focus on the looks of women they think are hot. But when a guy is constantly saying bad things about the looks of women, he is a misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 112September 1, 2017 1:27 PM

Indeed

by Anonymousreply 113September 1, 2017 2:21 PM

I can't tell you the amount of times I hear women talking derogatorily about other women when I'm hiking! Every other conversation I hear amoungst women is, "she's like this, she's like that, she is this, she is that, she said this, she said that". When I hear gay men talk, they're talking about other things, not women.

by Anonymousreply 114September 1, 2017 10:26 PM

I do not tolerate misogyny from men anymore than I tolerate misandry from women, but I have heard gay men say some pretty sexist and hurtful things, and — surprise surprise surprise — they turned out to be transcult supporters and had the nerve to call me bigoted for calling out their misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 115September 1, 2017 10:29 PM

Things i hate that straight women do and i am homo..........dont try to make me one of your "girlfriends" or do that crap with me. i am not girlfriend and no i am not interested in being your little twat court jester like the bitches on your shows always have some "gay" friend for decoration. screw that Stop trying to manipulate straight men and popping out kids you never wanted just so you can get a good settlement , basically make your own money ....FROM SCRATCH , NO BUILDING ON THE DIVORCE SETTLMENT YOU GOT IS NOT MAKING YOUR OWN MONEY. so very tired of women who got settlments saying they are strong self made women. bullshit. almost all of the "successful " women on tv , got it from their husbands lastly stop treating that vagina like its some golden nugget you can barter and use and manipulate men with.

by Anonymousreply 116September 1, 2017 10:34 PM

R116 is correct 👍🏽

by Anonymousreply 117September 1, 2017 10:37 PM

I don't mind most women but I loath the one's that think I'm some sort of pet of theirs or refer to me as one their "gays." That shit has to stop. I'm not coming over to eat Haggen Dazs, cradle a mug and talk about fashion or cry over a Julia Roberts movie.

by Anonymousreply 118September 1, 2017 10:39 PM

But they can be good for occasional heterosexual experimentation if you are bicurious. Sometimes stuff happens when you share a bed with a chick

by Anonymousreply 119September 1, 2017 10:43 PM

I have little respect for the breed of woman that uses divorce to 'live in the style to which they've become accustomed.' Pure BS. Leave with what you brought.

by Anonymousreply 120September 1, 2017 10:48 PM

There is nothing wrong with a homosexual cisgender guy simply stating that he is not attracted to women, or effeminate guys. We're not being inherently misogynistic by simply stating our sexual orientation and gender identity. You're not entitled to have the entire population interested in you. Get the fuck over it and stop playing the victim card over anything and everything related to your own personal sexual orientation and gender identity.

by Anonymousreply 121September 1, 2017 10:49 PM

R121. .. CAREFUL. liberals and their agenda and the entire movement for gender X ..DOES NOT WANT GENDER IDENTIFICATION....such bullshit. its a scary time we are living in

by Anonymousreply 122September 1, 2017 10:55 PM

God, those people are exhausting...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123September 1, 2017 10:57 PM

I am a gay guy and I got a lot of advantages in life using my COCK and ASS and PRETTY FACE. All of them grade A. Thanks genetics and wise attractive parents for marrying each other. I NEVER begrudge straight women for getting something with their pussy, including divorce settlements. Most of what I got professionally and in love was NOT because of my plastic appeal, but that beauty and my being a HOT fuck certainly helped. I mean - I have my ivy degrees and I do my job well.

by Anonymousreply 124September 1, 2017 11:05 PM

Spoken like a slut

by Anonymousreply 125September 1, 2017 11:08 PM

There are also homosexual cisgender guys who are *only* attracted to effeminate guys. I don't feel all "victimized" because they're not attracted to me since I'm not fem enough for them. We're both homosexual, but simply have different interests in gender. Big fucking deal.

by Anonymousreply 126September 1, 2017 11:09 PM

"Cisgender"?

Fuck off with that shit, r126.

by Anonymousreply 127September 1, 2017 11:11 PM

Yeah, although I am always shocked when a hot straight-identified dude is exposed as having been with a fem guy

by Anonymousreply 128September 1, 2017 11:12 PM

a hot straight-identified dude

by Anonymousreply 129September 1, 2017 11:17 PM

Gmmmm

by Anonymousreply 130September 2, 2017 2:57 AM

Do we have this coming or do they just not get us? Or both?

by Anonymousreply 131March 14, 2020 2:35 AM

everyone should stop hating women. honestly, what is that shit? how can you hate half the population? that is some bullshit.

that is all. my work here is done.

by Anonymousreply 132March 14, 2020 2:37 AM

I don't hate women. I hate it when women invade gay spaces and fetishize gay men for "woke" and "cool" points.

by Anonymousreply 133March 14, 2020 2:47 AM

Gay men don't hate women half as much as other guys do. At least we act the same way when women are in the room as we do when they aren't.

by Anonymousreply 134March 14, 2020 2:48 AM

[quote] Victoria Sin is a queer woman living in London and a female drag queen.

The problem right here.

by Anonymousreply 135March 14, 2020 2:49 AM

maybe not you guys, but there is some serious misogyny on this site. it is truly disgusting, and also, what the fuck? where is that coming from?

by Anonymousreply 136March 14, 2020 2:50 AM

R135 Isn't that just a woman in tacky outfits?

I grew up in the South where all women look like female drag queens!

by Anonymousreply 137March 14, 2020 2:53 AM

DL is literally (not figuratively) the only place I ever hear about this being an issue, that their is a fight between LGB and the T. Is this a forum or a propaganda site, it's getting really hard to tell?

by Anonymousreply 138March 14, 2020 3:16 AM

You are DELUSIONAL R138. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 139March 14, 2020 4:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!