Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Drudge Goes Wiggy Over Hillary

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2020 6:43 AM

Oh, who cares! She's over 60, a very busy woman, and a contender for the President of the United States. So what if she wears a wig?

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2015 4:22 AM

Daily Mail? All their people wear powedered wigs.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2015 4:29 AM

Interesting piece of trivia: Before they became President, J. Adams, Jefferson, Madison, and Monroe all wore powdered wigs when they were in fashion in the late 18th century. George Washington had a good head of hair and refused to wear a wig. He had his own hair styled and powdered as if it were a wig.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2015 5:07 AM

Drudge is a corpse-fucking diseased closet-case weasel shitlicker who should be stoned to death in a public square.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2015 5:12 AM

[quote]Drudge is a corpse-fucking diseased closet-case weasel shitlicker who should be stoned to death in a public square.

And those are her GOOD qualities.

Do the Miami rent boys have any stories?

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2015 5:18 AM

Hasn't Drudge been bald for the last 20 years? I just assumed that's why he wears the stupid hat all the time.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2015 5:25 AM

Next thing you know he'll claim she flashed her meaty tuck.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2015 5:29 AM

Of course it's a wig. Oprah often wears one as well. Women like that don't have time to spend an hour on their hair everyday. Oprah talked about this on one of her shows, how much extra time she had to focus on work when she didn't have to spend so much time getting ready.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2015 6:13 AM

Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2015 6:36 AM

Really--with Donald Trump in the running it's Hillary's hair that should be talked about?

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2015 7:22 AM

Wig or not, Hillary's hair in the picture is an improvement over her longer shoulder length hair.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2015 7:31 AM

She's always had amazing hair. I guess she has always worn wigs?

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2015 7:44 AM

Why shouldn't her hair be fake? Everything else about her is fake...

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2015 9:32 AM

W wore a hairpiece for public appearances. His hair was thinning on the top. You can see his almost-baldness sometimes in those behind-the-scenes White House photos taken by the staff photographer.

But you know how weird Republicans are about hair -- they're still claiming Reagan never died his.

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2015 10:02 AM

Some of her "natural & tossed" hairstyles on the campaign trail are awful. But if wigs, then she has a big stock of them and one for every situation, to look natural.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2015 10:06 AM

If she'll present a phony head of hair, what else about her is phony? If she wants to wear a wig, fine, but come clean about it, like the Big O did.

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2015 12:14 PM

[quote]If she'll present a phony head of hair, what else about her is phony?

Oof. That is trying WAY too hard.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2015 12:22 PM

It's what underneath the wig that counts. And Hillary has brains.

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2015 12:41 PM

We love this guy and Andrew Sullivan on this site. Who posts these threads? Those Federalist bloggers?

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2015 12:57 PM

[quote]If she'll present a phony head of hair, what else about her is phony?

Oh, come ON. You're going to have to do much better than that.

On second thought, go ahead with this line of attack. Run with it. And while you're at it, mention that she's also putting on makeup and wearing heels to elevate her height; more examples of her "phony" choices. Go ahead. Do it. You'll get 80% of the voting-eligible women in this country to support her.

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2015 1:01 PM

Nice way to cherry pick the reply why didn't you quote the rest of it?

[quote]If she wants to wear a wig, fine, but come clean about it, like the Big O did.

Well??? I noticed you neglected to answer that part.

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2015 1:39 PM

[quote]Well??? I noticed you neglected to answer that part.

And?

What difference does it make to what I said? It's a moronic line of attack. And I hope you anti-Hillary types run with it.

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2015 1:45 PM

[quote]Who posts these threads? Those Federalist bloggers?

We never had a Federalist invasion.

Or, if we did, they were the most subtle and self-controlled invaders ever, never posting a link to their blog, not until that interview. Everyone else who invades can't help but link to themselves. Milo Y is especially fun because he links to himself AND poses as a guy who lusts after him.

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2015 1:53 PM

I loved Hillary's long hair. It probably wouldn't work now as she has aged, but it was different and refreshing at the time.

Wig or not, she's always had a good head of hair to work with. It seems she is currently either growing it out a bit or wearing a wig that is longer. Her hair is looking more feminine and softening her features.

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2015 2:12 PM

Hillary hates fussing about her appearance, and maybe this is her way of simplifying her toilette. Who cares? Oprah is constantly wearing a wig, I've never seen anyone claim this is a reflection on her character. Maybe she's doing it because her real hair color is gray, and she can't get to a good hairdresser on the road to do all the streaks or whatever. At her age, she probably needs to touch up the roots every couple weeks.

Men are so judgmental. How many of those male politicians are wearing a toupee, or dying their hair? Probably most of them. Who cares? They're not thinking with their hair follicles. Or maybe some of them are, which explains Ben Carson.

It's sexist to claim it matters if a woman politician alters her hair, but not if a man does. And what about Carly Fiorina? Does anyone seriously think that's her natural hair color? If they were wearing their natural hair color, every one would be gray or white. Rubio would probably even be salt and pepper at the least. Women in particular aren't allowed to go gray because it "looks old." If people weren't so ageist, I bet a lot of people would just let it go.

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2015 2:27 PM

Black women celebrities get a PASS for wig wearing. Everybody knows that. Also, old celebrates get a pass.

Hillary Clinton is NOT a celebrity - not an entertainment celebrity at least.

I wouldn't want to be in her shoes managing how to look "correct" to pass as presidential as a woman etc etc etc etc. So many picky people to either please, or piss off by not pandering to. Must be a fine tuned dance.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2015 2:33 PM

CELEBRITIES god this spell check is awful

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2015 2:34 PM

Do you mean to say that because someone is a politician and not a "celebrity," they shouldn't or don't care about their appearance?

Ever heard of the Nixon vs JFK debate? Some people think Nixon's sweaty appearance and refusal to wear makeup cost him the debate, if not some votes in the election. Of course their personal appearances matter.

Anybody running for President is likely to have altered their natural hair color or style. And women in the public eye have always worn wigs, wiglets or falls. Look at Jackie Kennedy, Michelle Obama and many others.

Do you really think that thing on Trump's head is unaltered? They're OLD, people.

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2015 2:47 PM

I told Maureen Dowd that too awhile back about Hil.

All my head hair stuff is original.

by Anonymousreply 29November 12, 2015 2:58 PM

R28 yep. Expecting 60-something yo public figures to appear as they were as age 22 is a bit much. Hair usually thins on both men and women with age progression.

by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2015 3:05 PM

[quote]Expecting 60-something yo public figures to appear as they were as age 22 is a bit much.

Please tell me that you think that's what Hillary's doing; that she's trying to look 22 years old.

by Anonymousreply 31November 12, 2015 3:09 PM

This is rich coming from a closet case so bothered about his hair loss he always wears a hat that makes him look like an even bigger idiot.

by Anonymousreply 32November 12, 2015 3:10 PM

You Kant put Descartes before de horse, Drudge.

by Anonymousreply 33November 12, 2015 3:21 PM

R28 - it's called reading comprehension. Or perhaps I was not clear. Oprah wearing a wig does not look ridiculous because it makes sense in context.

Of course Hillary has to take care for her appearance. That is precisely what I wrote in R26. But I am saying that perhaps WEARING A WIG would be not the right solution for a female president. Unless there was a medical problem and no hair. Otherwise, who knows what the public might find appropriate. Maybe Hillary, looking "fresh" from plastic surgery, good health, and good makeup, and with her natural hair, NOT a wig, might be the most statesmanlike appearance. I don't know the answer. I am saying the public might NOT give her a pass for wearing wigs all the time, if that is what she does or might do. I don't know. Do you?

by Anonymousreply 34November 12, 2015 3:32 PM

Yes, R34, we do know, R34. Nobody gives a flying fuck whether Hillary wears a wig or not.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 35November 12, 2015 3:35 PM

[quote]Who posts these threads? Those Federalist bloggers?

You sound like someone whose strategy is to shoot the messenger.

If Hillary Clinton really does wear a wig, that wig doesn't magically turn into a head of real hair just because Matt Drudge is the one who called her out on it.

by Anonymousreply 36November 12, 2015 3:36 PM

This is rich coming from a closet case so bothered about his hair loss he always wears a hat that makes him look like an even bigger idiot.

Drudge's baldness has nothing to do with Hillary's wig, just as Drudge's closeted gayness has nothing to dso with Hillary's closeted lesbian relationship with Huma Abedin. If you're going to tar Drudge with the "closet case" put-down, you need to take a closer look at who Hillary spends more of her time with, Huma or Bill.

by Anonymousreply 37November 12, 2015 3:39 PM

[quote]Oprah wearing a wig does not look ridiculous because it makes sense in context.

What does this even mean?

by Anonymousreply 38November 12, 2015 3:40 PM

Hillary and Trump are both 69.

by Anonymousreply 39November 12, 2015 3:47 PM

Hillary is 68, actually.

by Anonymousreply 40November 12, 2015 3:59 PM

[quote] You sound like someone whose strategy is to shoot the messenger.

Messenger? What's the message?

[quote] If Hillary Clinton really does wear a wig, that wig doesn't magically turn into a head of real hair just because Matt Drudge is the one who called her out on it.

We remember little Matty from the bad old days. He'd collect random gossip from other sites, put it together in "The Drudge Report" and spam everyone on usenet. Such a little freak. What he really wanted to be was Ted Casablanca.

Nobody cares whether Hillary wears a wig, dear. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 41November 12, 2015 4:01 PM

Ahh politics.

Can we talk about Rubio's comb over now?

by Anonymousreply 42November 12, 2015 4:14 PM

Cons didn't mind when Reagan lied about not coloring his hair

by Anonymousreply 43November 12, 2015 4:15 PM

Rubio's comb-over was particularly noticeable at the last Republican debate. That debate was comedy gold and highly recommended. It's fun to watch knowing that they have to nominate one of these cunts for POTUS and spend a couple of billion dollars for him to lose. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 44November 12, 2015 4:19 PM

[quote]Some worthless piece of shit has claimed the Democratic presidential candidate's hair is fake because she never appears to show her scalp

It's called having THICK hair, fuckhead.

by Anonymousreply 45November 12, 2015 4:35 PM

No, R45. It's called HAIR SPRAY.

by Anonymousreply 46November 12, 2015 4:42 PM

This is so funny. My god, look how low they have gone. They have nothing on Hillary - NOTHING - and they know there is no way that any of their candidates can beat her. They have been reduced to sitting around and whining about her HAIRDO.

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 47November 12, 2015 4:48 PM

R34, why isn't wearing a wig "the right solution for a female President"? Are we judging Presidential qualifications based on hair now?

Is it any of our business if someone wears a hairpiece, particularly a woman? Almost all women past a certain age color their hair. Many wear wigs. Women's hair thins after menopause, just as men's does. It has nothing to do with how smart you are or what kind of person you are. Do you suggest if a woman has "bad hair" she cannot be allowed to be President? Is it really that important? Then we should find some older woman in America with beautiful hair and elect her on that premise, regardless of what her policies may be

Then there is the impertinence of speculating about an older lady's grooming habits. We all know older women use a lot of makeup and other techniques to look their best. Knocking them for it is just plain disrespectful. If it makes them feel good to look well groomed, what's the harm? Nobody with manners is going make personal remarks about how people achieved their look, as long as they look nice. That's just catty.

I would rather judge candidates on their policies and experience than their hairdressing. Why is that a bad idea? Do we now have a standard in America that if people over fifty or sixty can't feel they look their best without hair dye, facelifts, hair plugs, toupees or wigs, dentures or caps or tooth whitening, they are not qualified to be President? I'm happy if they just have their wits about them. Asking for a natural beauty at age fifty or above (male or female) is asking for too much. Aim lower.

by Anonymousreply 48November 12, 2015 4:52 PM

[quote]Nobody cares whether Hillary wears a wig, dear. Move on.

True, her real crimes are so much larger.

by Anonymousreply 49November 12, 2015 5:11 PM

[quote]True, her real crimes are so much larger.

Like her emails!

by Anonymousreply 50November 12, 2015 5:40 PM

Her emails? Or her nails?

by Anonymousreply 51November 12, 2015 5:51 PM

Her "real crimes"? You mean like that time 3,000 Americans died under her watch? That was pretty horrible. Oh wait....

by Anonymousreply 52November 12, 2015 6:01 PM

Jimmy Fallon gets to touch Hillary's hair. No wig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 12, 2015 6:31 PM

What crimes has Hillary committed? Did she rape a baby???

by Anonymousreply 54November 12, 2015 6:33 PM

Ewww....I wouldn't let Fallon's germs on me!

by Anonymousreply 55November 12, 2015 6:46 PM

These DL advertisements featuring People's Jewellery are slowing my mobile apps. They are on EVERY thread.

by Anonymousreply 56November 12, 2015 6:47 PM

[quote]Is it any of our business if someone wears a hairpiece, particularly a woman?

Only if she lies about it. It shows you have no character. Even Rick Santorum admitted he was fat and needed to lose as least 25 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 57November 12, 2015 10:04 PM

The latest from Hillary on WigGate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 12, 2015 10:43 PM

All they can do is bitch about her hair and try for Benghazi hearing number 112?

Please proceed, morons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 12, 2015 11:01 PM

Hillary said she colors her hair. She should let it grow out and return the beehive as fashion. She has the power to set the trend.

"Tease, tease, tease, NO, feather, feather, feather!

by Anonymousreply 60November 12, 2015 11:02 PM

"We love this guy and Andrew Sullivan on this site."

We also love herpes, gonococcal oral infections and head lice!

by Anonymousreply 61November 12, 2015 11:06 PM

Lying about wearing a wig shows you have no character, but Rick Santorum, who married a woman who had an abortion and lived with an abortion doctor (who delivered her when she was born), but claims all abortions are evil no matter what, so you can't have one, is a paragon of virtue?

I've never heard Hillary lie about wearing a wig, but I also don't care if she or anyone wears a wig, with the possible exception of Trump. Whatever is on Trump's head, whether fake or real, looks ridiculous and he needs to stop with the combover. There comes a point where it is really none of your damn business to ask certain questions, such as, "Are you wearing a bra? Are those real? Are you having your period? Are you wearing a girdle? Is that your real hair? What type of underwear are you wearing now? Are those your real teeth?" These people are not Kardashians. Asking this stuff of older people is embarrassing and humiliating for some. You don't have the right to ask personal questions about some of this stuff, it's none of your business.

What if Hillary, or some male candidate, lost a lot of hair due to aging and wears a wig or toupee? Why on earth do you think you have a right to know that? What purpose does it serve? Some people are comfortable talking about that, some are not. Demanding some senior citizen describe everything she (or he) does to make themselves presentable, is just being nosy. It's like those stalkers who follow stars around and demand to know everything about their personal life, or else they attack them.

by Anonymousreply 62November 12, 2015 11:55 PM

I don't think its a wig. This is nothing more than an attempt by the right to make personal attacks on the presumptive Democratic nominee.

However, I guess this is comparatively a good sign. Drudge tries to make scandals out of any and everything. If all he's got at this time and she wears a wig, he's got nothing. Laughable.

by Anonymousreply 63November 13, 2015 2:28 AM

Need more fashion hair queens opinions.

by Anonymousreply 64November 13, 2015 2:31 AM

[quote]Only if she lies about it. It shows you have no character.

Please. I'm begging you. By all means, run with this line of attack. Shout it from the rooftops. As a Hillary supporter, I am PRAYING that you imbeciles continue to attack her looks.

by Anonymousreply 65November 13, 2015 2:44 AM

I'm with you in that, R65, although I draw the line at actual prayer. Attacking her looks is almost as good as dragging her into another Benghazi hearing where she lays waste to those Republican tea party morons all day long.

Just when you think they can't get any dumber...

BOOM - Ben Carson brings his crazy to the show and becomes their front-runner.

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 66November 13, 2015 3:04 AM

It's Wig-Gate! Everybody panic! Could a woman possibly be wearing a wig? Oh, the scandal!

by Anonymousreply 67November 13, 2015 3:52 AM

I don't give a shit whether her hair is real or not. I wanted her words to be honest, not her hair.

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2020 6:36 AM

Just in case, I hope she’s staying on friendly terms with Lea Michelle.

by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2020 6:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!