Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sen. Lindsey Graham: "The more wine I drank, the better the debate got"

I do declare, I am feeling bitchy tonight!

Republican presidential candidate and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham joined Yahoo News and Finance Anchor Bianna Golodryga on “Yahoo News Live” to react to the fourth GOP debate. Graham was sidelined from the Fox Business Network debate last night after not qualifying based on his standing in national polls, but watched with a glass of wine in hand. He told Golodryga, “The more wine I drank, the better the debate got.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2020 4:22 PM

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2015 6:54 PM

He grabbed me by mah slender neck;

Ah could not cry or scream.

He brought me to his dingy room,

Where we could not be seen.

He tore away mah flimsy wrap,

And gazed upon mah form.

Ah was cold and damp and bare,

While he was hot and warm.

His fervent lips he pressed to mine,

Ah gave him every drop.

He drained me of mah very self,

Ah could not make him stop.

He made me what ah am today;

That's why you found me there.

A broken bottle, thrown away,

That once was filled with Sancerre.

May mama's sippy cup never be empty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2015 7:56 PM

I'd kinda like to get Miss Lindsey real good and drunk and get him to dish about what REALLY goes on in the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2015 8:01 PM

The more poppers I sniffed the easier the bottoming got.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2015 8:12 PM

Miz Lindsey had spunk but no votes.

Wished she was on main stage though.

by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2016 10:04 PM

He sure is letting out his sissy sassy side a lot lately. He can be pretty funny. He must be an alcoholic because he talks about booze constantly.

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2016 10:54 PM

Wtf r2?

by Anonymousreply 7June 15, 2020 4:07 PM

Thank god you bumped a 4-year old thread to express your disbelief over a silly poem. Did today's SC ruling upset you that much?

by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2020 4:15 PM

Bianna Golodryga

by Anonymousreply 9June 15, 2020 4:18 PM

That wasn't wine. Those were appletinis.

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2020 4:20 PM

Oh, if you guys back in 2015 only knew what we know now about our dear Lady G and her little ladybugs :)

by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2020 4:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!