Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ANOTHER PRO BASKETBALL PLAYER GAY!!!!! That’s the good news The bad news: he’s been murdered..possibly by hookup! D

Former Knicks draft pick Michael Wright found dead of head wound and covered in garbage bags in SUV in Brooklyn: officials

Fourteen years ago, Knick draft pick Michael Wright was a University of Arizona basketball star.

On Tuesday, the 35-year-old basketball player who brought his game to Europe, was found dead in Brooklyn, sprawled out in the back of his Lexus SUV — possibly killed by a man he met on a gay dating app, police sources said.

Wright was found dead from a head wound inside his Lexus SUV on E. 16th St. in Midwood about 11 a.m. Tuesday, officials said. His body was covered in black garbage bags.

Autopsy results had not been released Wednesday evening, but police are investigating his death as a homicide, law enforcement sources said.

Wright’s grieving family was left bewildered.

“We are in disbelief,” Wright’s cousin Randolph Berry, 40, of Chicago told the News. “They’re telling us it’s foul play. His mom is on her way to New York now.”

Berry said he didn’t know why someone would hurt his cousin, who on the court was an imposing 6-foot-8 power forward.

Michael Wright, a former Arizona Wildcat who had been drafted by the Knicks and recently was playing overseas, was found dead Tuesday in his SUV in Brooklyn.

Michael Wright, a former Arizona Wildcat who had been drafted by the Knicks and recently was playing overseas, was found dead Tuesday in his SUV in Brooklyn. “He’s a gentle giant,” Berry said. “He was a good person.”

Wright’s roommates at a palatial home in Closter, N.J. reported the basketball player missing on Sunday.

On Tuesday, an NYPD cruiser equipped with a license plate reader found Wright’s SUV on E. 16th St. near Ave. I, officials said.

Wright was found lying on the back seat, dead from a skull fracture, police sources said.

The vehicle had been sitting on the street since Sunday, neighbors told police.

Detectives are investigating the possibility that he was killed by someone he met on a gay dating app, Grinder, police sources said.

Berry said he didn’t know if his cousin was gay.

“We don’t know anything about his personal life.” Berry said. “All we know is that he did damage overseas. When he played ball, he destroyed everyone in front of him.”

Wright was a forward for the Arizona Wildcats between 1998 and 2000. He was drafted by the Knicks in 2001, but never made it onto the roster, colleagues said.

Wright’s body was discovered inside a white SUV parked on E. 16th St. near Ave. I after he’d been reported missing from New Jersey, officials said.

Wright’s body was discovered inside a white SUV parked on E. 16th St. near Ave. I after he’d been reported missing from New Jersey, officials said. He ended up joining the overseas basketball circuit and played in Poland, Turkey and France, family members said.

"He left his French team in February and was planning to go back to Europe and play," Berry said. "He wasn't planning on retiring."

Wright’s love of basketball started at Farragut Career Academy in Chicago, where he shared the court with NBA star Kevin Garnett, according to his former coach William “Wolf” Nelson.

"The class he graduated with was one of the best in Illinois history,” Nelson told the Chicago Sun Times. “They had four McDonald's All-Americans. He was that good.”

(He was) just a great person that was always underrated because of who he played with in high school," Nelson said.

At the University of Arizona, Wright was considered “one of college basketball’s finest and most physical power forwards,” according to the team website. He also was a leading rebounder in each of his three seasons in Tucson.

In January, Wright signed with Cholet Basket, a pro team out of Cholet, France, but left the team a month later, according to the team’s website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 20, 2019 1:22 PM

FUCK! THE WORST INAPPROPRIATE EDIT FUCKUP EVER...that was meant to be “'Damn” at the end

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2015 4:06 AM

Some rumours floating about that this is the same guy’s blog. Damn shame he sounds sweet and together. Although it’s been revealed he may have been bipolar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2015 4:11 AM

Sad, but why would he need roommates in a mansion .

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2015 4:16 AM

The video says he was bipolar and it might've been a suicide ? Maybe that was just early speculation ....

Anyway --- find the lesbian sous chef, find the killer.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2015 4:59 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2015 7:46 AM

let’s get to the bottom of this mystery...or the mystery of this bottom

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2015 7:59 AM

how can it be a suicide? he was covered in black garbage bags. someone killed him.

Regarding the roommates situation, I guess he's away months at a time playing overseas, it helps to live with roommates who can receive your packages, mail, pay your bills for you etc?

Poor guy, what a way to go.

You guys who use Grinder, please be careful! You may be next!

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2015 8:05 AM

[quote] roommates who can receive your packages Sho’nuff!

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2015 8:29 AM

What a waste. He looks confident, handsome and powerful. He had a nice smile.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2015 8:40 AM

R9 Yup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2015 9:20 AM

More closet case drama that we LOVE abd ADORE on datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2015 11:50 AM

We're on it.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2015 12:23 PM

[quote]He looks confident...

Um, what?

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2015 12:26 PM

Sad story. I couldn't read that blog. He seemed to want a real relationship, but even with the money and fame it was hard.

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2015 12:30 PM

If that is indeed the same guy who did the blog then, yes, he was out to some people in the sport and was not in the least conflicted about his sexuality, rather, very proud in his identity.

Michael Wright played in Poland and Turkey don’t forget

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2015 12:32 PM

Lots of tweets from sports insiders saying how he was their favourite player and a sweetheart etc

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2015 12:36 PM

[quote] mIf that is indeed the same guy who did the blog then, yes, he was out to some people in the sport and was not in the least conflicted about his sexuality, rather, very proud in his identity.

He was in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2015 12:37 PM

You haven't walked in his shoes; quit screeching about the closet.

Most of us, at least over the age of 30, have been closeted at one or many points in our lives. Yes, it is a brave step to leave the closet, but that doesn't mean we have the right to denigrate people who are still there and not doing anything to hurt other gay people.

He seems like a good guy and it's a tragedy that he was murdered. He doesn't deserve to be attacked here for however he led his life.

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2015 12:45 PM

[quote]You haven't walked in his shoes; quit screeching about the closet.

Alright you win. Because I know arguing against the closet is a losing battle because the number of people who support the closet far outweighs those who don't. Homosexuality is something you hide, apparently. And, if you say or think otherwise, you're an asshole. Oh, well. That is just the way it is.

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2015 12:51 PM

Well at least you know your an asshole r19

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2015 1:03 PM

Can’t a dead brotha get his sous-chef moment on Datalounge, huh?

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2015 1:21 PM

If I were a cop I'd be looking at the roommates.

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2015 1:29 PM

He wasn't a real pro, just in Europe. That's like saying I'm a pro cause I got five dollars when I was on the junior high basketball team.

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2015 2:04 PM

R23 At least you can also make millions of dollars as a basketball player in Europe as well, and the basketball education of European players is decent; and they play in front of 15000 people at some games, and they have fans not just bystanders and family picnics.

"Yugoslavian" and Spanish basketball were and are good, Greece and Italy also have good leagues.

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2015 2:31 PM

What then was his day then (ASKA PROFESSION)? You oblivious cunt, R23

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2015 4:17 PM

*AKA

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2015 4:18 PM

*Day job

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2015 4:19 PM

Actually you are pro if you getting to paid to play . And he did get paid enough to buy a mansion , he was heading towards the end of his career maybe he was going to come out at the end of his career , and I don't care he had his reasons , people are so nasty and petty he died and I hope he is in peace.

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2015 5:23 PM

I think the consensus on datalounge is you're "nasty" if you don't support the closet.

by Anonymousreply 29November 12, 2015 5:37 PM

RIP.

by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2015 5:42 PM

[quote ] Wright was a standout power forward for the Wildcats from 1998-99 to 2000-01, leaving as a junior to become a second-round draft pick of the New York Knicks. He then began his overseas career in Poland and found extended success in Turkey, where he became a Turkish citizen under the name Ali Karadeniz. “As soon as you think of his name, you think of him as a hard-working and dedicated, conscientious about the classroom, community stuff or basketball – it didn’t make any difference,” former UA coach Lute Olson said. “He was a real workaholic as a freshman.

Muslim convert?

by Anonymousreply 31November 12, 2015 5:42 PM

I hate these sanctimonious cunts who screech and hiss about the closet like it’s the same one-size-fits-all process for everyone; or because it was easy for you therefore decree it’s easy for everybody; or the i suffered so you have to suffer too POS types.

Please go back into the closet you fucking worthless empathetic-less dead-eyed harpiefags you’re not wanted..you add ZERO to our collective betterment

by Anonymousreply 32November 12, 2015 5:54 PM

Seriously --- who are any of us to say when someone else should come out and what defines coming out for them ?

Sad story. I hope the killer is caught quickly.

by Anonymousreply 33November 12, 2015 5:59 PM

"He wasn't a real pro, just in Europe. That's like saying I'm a pro cause I got five dollars when I was on the junior high basketball team."

It's cute that you think your junior high experience is the same as a guy who played at a Div. 1 school and then in Europe.

Off-topic but was he a college teammate of Richard Jefferson? Lots of downlow rumors about that guy.....

by Anonymousreply 34November 12, 2015 11:47 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2015 12:20 AM

The University of Arizona is having a moment of silence for him at their game tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2015 1:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2015 1:28 AM

This guy was 6'8 240 pounds, hard to imagine him being killed by rough trade.

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2015 1:32 AM

He had died of an impact to his head.

by Anonymousreply 39November 13, 2015 1:33 AM

Remembered by a former teammate:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2015 2:16 AM

Regarding the closet ,unless you told everyone you were gay the moment you realized you were attracted to the same sex,then you were in the closet at some point.My best friend told all his family and friends he was gay when he was 13.He confided in me he had crushes on older boys when we were about 10.So in essence he was in the closet until he was 13.

by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2015 4:03 AM

[quote]Sad story. I hope the killer is caught quickly.

And I better not hear any "gay panic" BS when he is. (Assuming it's a he and not another murderbutch sous chef.)

by Anonymousreply 42November 13, 2015 4:53 AM

Any updates? bump

by Anonymousreply 43November 13, 2015 9:27 AM

Bumped-off-by-big-bump-on-bonce bump

by Anonymousreply 44November 13, 2015 1:13 PM

*bonce

it means head, my anglophile friends

by Anonymousreply 45November 13, 2015 1:14 PM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 46November 13, 2015 3:32 PM

Speaking of Richard Jefferson:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 14, 2015 1:57 AM

bumping for more news

by Anonymousreply 48November 15, 2015 12:19 AM

What about Richard Jefferson?

by Anonymousreply 49November 15, 2015 1:38 AM

r49, he's rumored to be gay/bi/downlow/whatever

by Anonymousreply 50November 15, 2015 2:02 AM

[quote]dead from a head wound inside his Lexus SUV

Is Lenny the Mechanic assisting in autopsy?

by Anonymousreply 51November 15, 2015 2:41 AM

He was very good looking with a sweet smile. How sad for him, and his family.

by Anonymousreply 52November 15, 2015 3:25 AM

Countdown until this becomes an episode of Law and Order: SVU

by Anonymousreply 53November 15, 2015 3:32 AM

This is soveryclose to where I'll be (Midwood) for the next couple weeks...there's a lot of street life there, and by that I mean people out on the street all the time (well, it is Brooklyn) and at all hours, though also residential off the main drags. This is really sad. 6'8" & a victim? I guess it really does depend on 'the motion of the ocean.'

by Anonymousreply 54November 15, 2015 3:54 AM

head bump

by Anonymousreply 55November 15, 2015 9:38 AM

How is the investigation going?

by Anonymousreply 56November 19, 2015 12:55 AM

It's great to see all these athletes coming out

by Anonymousreply 57November 19, 2015 1:58 AM

I wanna see Vince Carter come out.

by Anonymousreply 58November 19, 2015 2:11 AM

There were rumors that Vince Carter and Richard Jefferson were doing it

by Anonymousreply 59November 19, 2015 2:25 PM

Somebody here said they saw him giving head to a guy at a party in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 60November 19, 2015 2:37 PM

Vince giving head that is.

by Anonymousreply 61November 19, 2015 2:38 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 62November 19, 2015 8:44 PM

Too pretty to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 63November 19, 2015 8:51 PM

Do the cops have any leads?

by Anonymousreply 64November 22, 2015 2:36 AM

I’ve googled daily and the story seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. Fucking shameful.

I’d like to know if anyone can confirm he indeed had a daughter as his trainer was reported to have said. I don’t think i’ve read that fact anywhere else despite the press name checking other relatives.

by Anonymousreply 65November 22, 2015 2:55 AM

R57 Thaha.

by Anonymousreply 66November 22, 2015 4:02 AM

Like the gay boxer story, Outsports is not touching this

by Anonymousreply 67November 22, 2015 7:07 AM

r 60 & 61: more info on Vince Carter

by Anonymousreply 68November 22, 2015 7:33 AM

How come r67?

by Anonymousreply 69November 22, 2015 12:12 PM

I was wondering why Outsports hasn't reported on this yet...

by Anonymousreply 70November 22, 2015 4:28 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 71November 22, 2015 7:47 PM

The denial is the only bad about these stories.

by Anonymousreply 72November 22, 2015 11:09 PM

Some of his former teammates, friends, and coaches are creating a scholarship in his name. They are accepting donations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 26, 2015 3:27 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 74November 26, 2015 5:55 PM

by Anonymousreply 75December 2, 2015 12:46 AM

His scholarship fund is still accepting donations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 15, 2015 11:45 PM

Well this confirms that Arizona was gay central for players over the past 15 years. And they are all very bright and well like guys too.

Well, Luke Walton maybe not so much.

by Anonymousreply 77December 16, 2015 12:07 AM

Luke Walton is having an awesome year as a coach

by Anonymousreply 78December 16, 2015 12:17 AM

Really is sad that there's been no leads, no updates ..........even the DL sous chef detectives aren't interested in the story.

Nice to see a scholarship in his name ..... however, maybe a REWARD for information leading to an ARREST would also help.

But it seems 'someone' is embarrassed about the way the poor guy died and want to bury the story in addition to the body. Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 79December 16, 2015 12:55 AM

It's possible police already have an idea who did it and aren't releasing info just yet....kind of like the "soft butch sous chef" case

by Anonymousreply 80December 16, 2015 1:06 AM

There are still a few days left to donate to his scholarship fund.

Btw, has anyone heard ANYTHING new about this case? It has really fallen off the radar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 29, 2015 1:07 AM

His family and friends say there was "no indication" that he was gay but police confirm that he was on grindr. I guess some people don't understand the concept of the closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 1, 2016 2:46 PM

r53, i love you. RIP to this guy. No one can experience anyone's pain. It sometimes necessary for one's sanity to live in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 83March 1, 2016 4:16 PM

From what I've read and heard, playing on Grindr is just like playing Russian Roulette. You don't know if your going to get the single, nee deadly, round.

by Anonymousreply 84March 1, 2016 4:45 PM

I guess the family is still in denial

by Anonymousreply 85March 1, 2016 8:27 PM

It's got to be incredibly difficult for his family.

by Anonymousreply 86March 1, 2016 11:39 PM

Whatever happened to this damn case!?! No justice. Poor bastard. Just forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 87October 30, 2016 6:19 PM

I waited so long to come out of the closet I just waited for the door to just swing open on its own

at times, I regret this; others, there was no other way to play it.

RIP, Michael

by Anonymousreply 88October 30, 2016 6:56 PM

I wonder if it's shame and embarrassment -- HOMOPHOBIA -- preventing him from getting justice

by Anonymousreply 89October 30, 2016 7:04 PM

The one year anniversary of his murder is coming up. Too bad it hasn't been solved.

by Anonymousreply 90October 30, 2016 8:29 PM

Arrests have been made this week!

Looks like Wright was given GHB and hit with an ax upside the head by his 59 year old roommate and some other guy. Both his roommate and this other asshole were apparently involved in stealing 75k worth of property from two individuals that haven't been made public, they don't know if this was tied to Wright's murder.

Wright was also raising two daughters with his roommate in their NJ home, so we can assume they were more than just roomies. His roommate/partner even took thousands of dollars of donations after his death for their daughters. What a fucking cunt. Why did they take so long to arrest these bastards?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 5, 2016 4:00 AM

cripes, it's also someone you know.

by Anonymousreply 92November 5, 2016 4:18 AM

What a handsome guy, terrible shame. This is the first I remember hearing about this.

by Anonymousreply 93November 5, 2016 4:25 AM

I meant it's someone you 'always' know (it seems)

by Anonymousreply 94November 5, 2016 4:36 AM

The news from this week seems to omit that minor detail that he was on Grindr. I bet this will all boil down to his much older partner being infuriated with his cheating, and going off the deep end. That 75k of stolen property probably belongs to his side lovers. What a sad ending. I feel sorry for their daughters.

by Anonymousreply 95November 5, 2016 4:47 AM

Just make sure all the perps are high Nordic types with Anglo-Saxon names, R12.

by Anonymousreply 96November 5, 2016 4:49 AM

R91, wow thanks for the update. I expected to be posting again on the anniversary with utter frustration at the culpable inactivity. I guess the gears of justice were slowly quietly turning all the while. And the case It's even shadier than anything I could've imagined.

by Anonymousreply 97November 5, 2016 10:03 AM

So was the Grindr app and the implication it was a gay hook up, planted by the killers ..the killers surely must've gone through his phone (assuming they had access) for any incrimating evidence against themselves

by Anonymousreply 98November 5, 2016 10:14 AM

R22 is the MVP

by Anonymousreply 99November 5, 2016 10:29 AM

Nearly a year waiting just for an arrest! The suspects must've covered their tracks pretty well..so it's probably some complicated twists and turns in all this fuckery. Does anybody know long does it usually takes to go from arrest to trial?

by Anonymousreply 100November 5, 2016 10:59 AM

Pics of the suspects (Holbrooks R, Victor L)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 5, 2016 11:21 AM

Somehow they look Downlow types

by Anonymousreply 102November 5, 2016 11:22 AM

Surely the cops have had time to establish if Hollbrooks was his romantic/sexual partner so why continued insistence on "roommates" unless that angle has been ruled out?

by Anonymousreply 103November 5, 2016 11:26 AM

The younger guy looks like he dyed his hair...not that that's necessarily proof of y'know

by Anonymousreply 104November 5, 2016 11:45 AM

Oops *Holdbrooks not Hollbrooks

by Anonymousreply 105November 5, 2016 11:58 AM

“It’s kind of disturbing, now that they have to learn Mark, who was their guardian, is now their father’s murderer,” Paladino told the local television news station. “It’s very disturbing, very tragic.”

Isn't that confirmation of them being partnered?

by Anonymousreply 106November 5, 2016 12:00 PM

^ that quote is from the deceased's ex-trainer in link below. (Comments there are unbelievable. How come Yahoo is one of, if not THE, worst websites for racism and homophobia outside of Stormfront? Now, Fox sites I can understand. )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 5, 2016 12:20 PM

Thank you so much for updating us on this tragic case.

Like someone said upthread, it's nearly always someone known to the victim who does the deed. I am still a bit confused as to the relationship between Holdbrooks and Wright. Of course I realize that they were gay men, but were the girls Holdbrooks' blood daughters or were they borne of some brief hetero flings Wright had in the past? I wonder if Holdbrooks was on good terms with Michael's family prior to the arrest?

Most of all. what an incredible waste.

by Anonymousreply 108November 5, 2016 12:24 PM

Apparently they are Wright's daughters. Whether by blood or adoption is not clear -- but the later seems extremely unlikely. Not least in light of the bipolar claims (if true) as well as his age.

by Anonymousreply 109November 5, 2016 12:35 PM

By citing his "age" as a debarment for adoption I'm assuming the girls are not toddlers (who wouldn't be given to a ostensibly single man esp one who is mentally ill) ; and he's been travelling all around the world for work as a single man so how would that work out. Possibly fathered them at a young age and baby mom later passed them on for a better life. Or perhaps he used a surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 110November 5, 2016 12:47 PM

R22 was on it.

Damn, this is such a fucked up story and you really don't hear about it in the media.

by Anonymousreply 111November 5, 2016 12:57 PM

His family knew he was bipolar but didn't know he was gay, living with a guy in a mansion, raising their daughters? Sounds like a tight family.

by Anonymousreply 112November 5, 2016 1:44 PM

Can we do some sleuthing on the perps to establish whether or not they (and Michael) are actually gaybi?

by Anonymousreply 113November 5, 2016 2:03 PM

A start

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 5, 2016 2:40 PM

Just in case one of you miss marbles have the premium version

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 5, 2016 2:44 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 116November 6, 2016 12:39 AM

Too lazy to link right now, but Sports on Earth did a really interesting article about Michael. Yes, he was gay. Unfortunately, he was also fucked up and troubled and would go on benders for days at a time with random guys he met on grindr.

by Anonymousreply 117January 25, 2017 6:30 PM

Good find R117

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 25, 2017 6:53 PM

r108 Just shut up.

by Anonymousreply 119January 25, 2017 7:12 PM

Holdbrooks sounds like an evil con artist

by Anonymousreply 120January 25, 2017 8:07 PM

That Sports On Earth piece is top notch journalism. I hate to say it but this whole awful situation would make an extremely compelling movie or high quality tv drama

by Anonymousreply 121January 26, 2017 12:40 PM

So is Holdbrooks straight?

by Anonymousreply 122January 26, 2017 1:59 PM

That same reporterspeaking on that site's podcast reiterated he still doesn't know exactly how theiir relationship first came about or indeed the connection between Holdbrooks and Victor (or anything at all about Victor). DL Giuseppe (if so they be) are master spy level at deception and self-deception. It's gonna be one interesting trial.

by Anonymousreply 123January 26, 2017 2:10 PM

*Dl Guys ...not Giuseppe--whatever the fuck that is

by Anonymousreply 124January 26, 2017 2:12 PM

When is the trial?

by Anonymousreply 125January 27, 2017 12:24 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 126January 27, 2017 11:50 AM

Any updates? Nothing on Wikipedia. Doesn’t even mention the gay angle (has it been debunked?). This guy has just been forgotten. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 127February 20, 2018 9:16 PM

r127, no the the gay angle was not "debukned"

The guys who were arrested for his murder haven't gone to trial yet.....I assume when they do the case will be back in the headlines

by Anonymousreply 128February 21, 2018 2:52 PM

Here are some updates:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 1, 2018 3:47 PM

Was Lenny Brisco involved in the arrests?

by Anonymousreply 130April 1, 2018 4:16 PM

Unfortunately no

by Anonymousreply 131April 2, 2018 3:43 PM

Here's an update in the case:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132July 20, 2019 2:56 AM

R121, I thought the same. It would make a riveting crime series. I’d rather see it as a documentary.

Holdbrooks sounds like bad news through and through.

I think a docu-series might be able to undo some of the lies that Holdbrooks told about Michael.

by Anonymousreply 133July 20, 2019 1:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!