Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Is Datalounge Obsessed With Black Men And Black Cocks ?

Why am I obsessed with black men and black cocks ?

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2020 7:40 PM

I don't care about their penises, but I love their beautiful bubble buns and buff bods

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2015 1:00 AM

we're pressed

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2015 1:42 AM

Lol because they're the best.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2015 1:48 AM

👅👅👅👅👅👅

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2015 2:17 AM

There is a shortage of white tops who know how to properly ravish a bottom. Thus we fantasize about primal black studs breeding us.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2020 6:37 PM

Are they? I rarely see many threads on black cocks. DL is obsessed with white barely legal insta & tick tock muscle twunks. Oh, and Brandon Flynn. There is an abundance of these posts daily.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2020 6:50 PM

Black boys are delicious, chocolate flavored love Black boys are nutritious, Black boys fill me up ! Black boys are so damn yummy, They satisfy my tummy !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2020 6:56 PM

I buy black or brown dildos because they don’t show stains, so it’s a practical reason.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2020 7:16 PM

For most gay, white men, their only contact with the African American community is when they have a black dick up their ass.

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2020 7:23 PM

Today it's "Why is the DL obsessed with black men?" with underlaying accusation of racism coloring the question, and then tomorrow it's "Why ISN'T the DL obsessed with black men??!? THE DL IS RACIST!!!"

Just like black people who tell the whites that are paying for their welfare in taxes in New York that they're ruining New York, and in the same breath say that white people who move away from black people are racist.

Do you all ever get tired of the cognitive dissonance?

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2020 7:35 PM

The first time I was fucked was by an anonymous black man in an adult book store. He was huge.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2020 7:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!