Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dancing with the star: country singer Steve Grand makes marine's wish come true

Dancing with the star: country singer makes marine's wish come true

Tanner White asked Steve Grand to be his date for the Marine Corps Ball via YouTube and his ‘heart skipped a beat’ when the singing star accepted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 7, 2020 8:42 PM

They better make a sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2015 5:56 PM

TW is HIV poz.

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2015 6:10 PM

Steve sitting on his lap. Provocative!

Somebody who would invite a celebrity as his date is probably a little weird to begin with (albeit cute), so I really wonder how these things come off.

by Anonymousreply 3November 11, 2015 6:14 PM

What a thing to say, R2.

by Anonymousreply 4November 11, 2015 6:14 PM

"I really wonder how these things come off. "

Friction or suction on the penis helps.

by Anonymousreply 5November 11, 2015 6:28 PM

That was part of the whole thing R4, why he did it. To highlight the situation of pozzes.

by Anonymousreply 6November 11, 2015 6:44 PM

Please tell me that marine had a go at steve's magnificent nipples. they are so pert and prominent--they need to have their own reality special on E!

by Anonymousreply 7November 11, 2015 6:56 PM

How cute especially since Steve is fresh from the Halloween orgy.

by Anonymousreply 8November 11, 2015 7:21 PM

What star?

by Anonymousreply 9November 11, 2015 7:26 PM

This would probably change with their clothes off, but I think the marine is cuter than Grand is. It's so funny to see pictures on here from a place I know so well. I could tell you exactly where each picture is taken. I'm a little put off that Grand used this opportunity to create a sponsor tie-in with Banana Republic. He didn't have a suit already? Also, I hope that button-down shirt didn't come from BR. I hate cheap shirts like that which are so thin you can see the undershirt underneath.

by Anonymousreply 10November 11, 2015 8:22 PM

The Banana Republic hashtags bugged me, too. Not everything is or should be a branding opportunity! If BR gave him the suit then maybe wait a day and post a photo in the suit (without TWhite) and thank BR for it.

by Anonymousreply 11November 11, 2015 8:30 PM

If the marine didn't get Grand down to his thong at the end of the date, the mission was not accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 12November 11, 2015 9:10 PM

Such a shame that a young man can get HIV in this day and age. As a 51 year old who lived through the AIDS epidemic there really is no excuse unless you were raped.

by Anonymousreply 13November 11, 2015 10:57 PM

That was considered stylish about 5 years ago, R10

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2015 11:01 PM

Which speedo did Steve wear?

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2015 11:52 PM

Steve Grand is traditionally hot, but man he just just does not do it for me.

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2015 12:53 AM

He's a Marine; they're all handsome from the neck down.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2015 6:12 PM

Two bottoms don't make a top.

by Anonymousreply 18September 7, 2020 8:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!