Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful friends!!!

De mortuis nihil nisi bonum, as Alice Roosevelt Longworth would not have said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 31, 2021 8:37 AM

$21 million seems a steal. Let's do it!

by Anonymousreply 1November 10, 2015 2:25 PM

Bellissima! But I'd want to see a detailed Structural Engineer's Survey/Report before I'd think about buying.

by Anonymousreply 2November 10, 2015 2:26 PM

It shows wealth and culture. The casual quality is chic. It's situated in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Photos will not do justice to this place....they just can't.

by Anonymousreply 3November 10, 2015 2:26 PM

WAIT! Is that a helipad just on top of the house? ABORT, ABORT!

by Anonymousreply 4November 10, 2015 2:28 PM

I stayed in Ravello, just feet from there. One of the most beautiful places in the world.

by Anonymousreply 5November 10, 2015 2:28 PM

R5, use meters. Otherwise, you're discriminating against those of us who do not have feet.

by Anonymousreply 6November 10, 2015 2:31 PM

The view is stunning!

by Anonymousreply 7November 10, 2015 2:39 PM

To me It looks quite dated. But I have to agree that the view is spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 8November 10, 2015 3:01 PM

I'm in love with that place. Absolutely gorgeous, I'd even buy it with the furnishings and not change much. And I love Italy anyway.

Now if only I had a spare $21 million.

by Anonymousreply 9November 11, 2015 8:21 AM

I've seen this home a million times over the years in interviews, photographs, etc. Have always loved it. It's so very "Boom!" That view is just unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 10November 11, 2015 9:09 AM

I'd KILL for that home--furnishings included.

by Anonymousreply 11November 11, 2015 9:20 AM

I had sex in that house. Several times. Just bragging. It's fab but not for people with vertigo. I can't really relax in my bones, residing on cliffs for days on end. I am fine when villas and hotels are on flat land, near buffs and cliffs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 11, 2015 10:18 AM

This house is a gay man’s fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 13January 31, 2021 1:19 AM

What hotels can you stay in in Ravello? Always wanted to visit but no good guides to the town or hotel recommendations,

by Anonymousreply 14January 31, 2021 2:53 AM

How the fuck did Vidal pay for that place? He was never a big seller.

Did he pick it up at a post-war fire sale or something?

by Anonymousreply 15January 31, 2021 8:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!