Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Confrontation at supermarket with two female SJWS

It was a Gelson's in the SFV . Two non gay females under 30 were saying "you want to help gay rights" I replied, "drop the T" and one said that is what they are fundraising for. I said trannies are ruining gay rights and she reprimanded me as how offensive and "disrespectful" I said FU SJW!! and walked away. sick of this crap

by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2020 12:17 AM

Gay RIGHTS are not the same as trans!!!

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2015 11:52 PM

good!

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2015 11:57 PM

THIS. NEVER. HAPPENED.

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2015 11:57 PM

were you PRESSED, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2015 11:59 PM

Don't explain what they were petitioning for or anything.

by Anonymousreply 5November 10, 2015 12:00 AM

No one know what SFV means unless you're from or live in the valley, hon. Sheeeeeesh!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6November 10, 2015 12:01 AM

Exactly R3 and a "feminine woman who is attracted to the same" is AKA a curious straight woman -- typical of the "drop the T" cunts infesting DL.

by Anonymousreply 7November 10, 2015 12:03 AM

Sure it happened. These street fundraisers have been around for years. Dumb kids sent out with a few talking points.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 10, 2015 12:04 AM

I dare one of these anti-trans cowards to call the Missori football team a bunch of SJWs.

They are true social justice warriors.

But these repugs only pick on trans cause they think they are weak.

These guys are coming for OP and her freeper partners.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 10, 2015 12:21 AM

SJW football team

by Anonymousreply 10November 10, 2015 1:08 AM

r3 swear on my mom and dad's grave!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11November 10, 2015 1:10 AM

r6, Studio City

by Anonymousreply 12November 10, 2015 1:11 AM

r9, bring it!! i need the publicity

by Anonymousreply 13November 10, 2015 1:12 AM

haha i doubt you had the guts to say that out loud. one of them prolly had a knife ready to stick in your calf. then you'd never skate in this town again and uncle roger would lose the farm!

by Anonymousreply 14November 10, 2015 1:21 AM

Yes, r12 I know where it is. I've been there many many many times.

by Anonymousreply 15November 10, 2015 1:31 AM

r14, ha ha. You would be shocked. these gals looked normal 20 something gals. Although , one looked like she was ready to go off.. When she said 'that is disrespectful calling them trannies " lol

by Anonymousreply 16November 10, 2015 1:32 AM

Wouldn't that just be gay righs then, OP?

by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2020 12:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!