Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dying 28 Year Old Chinese Man 'Marries' A Sex Doll ......

Awwwww .......this is sad. And weird ... and a hoax ??

Off to try and find more pictures !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2021 12:51 AM

They make a lovely couple ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2015 7:57 PM

Mazel Tov --- except for the dying part ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2015 7:59 PM

wow --- he really went all out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2015 8:00 PM

Lots of straight men would secretly like to do that.

Humanity will die out if holodecks are ever invented.

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2015 8:01 PM

So playful, those crazy kids !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2015 8:01 PM

Wonder if he'll publish the honeymoon pictures ...

by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2015 8:03 PM

sick. no sense of reality whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2015 8:12 PM

Doll fetish more like it

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2015 8:22 PM

I think it's far less weird than the dying children who have their dads walk them down the aisle at the hospital in a pretend wedding.

by Anonymousreply 9November 10, 2015 5:36 AM

The saddest thing about it is that he doesn't think it's weird.

OTOH, if it was socially acceptable for men to marry Real Dolls, I think most straight men wouldn't marry human women any more.

by Anonymousreply 10November 10, 2015 5:42 AM

cute good for him as long as he's happy that's all that matters in one's LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happiness!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 10, 2015 6:03 AM

This event is hardly surprising in a culture that, due to its preference for males, there is now an overabundance of males and serious shortage of females.

by Anonymousreply 12November 10, 2015 6:16 AM

Omg what an attention whore. That doll has a dick I just know it. What straight guy is into the dress, photos etc. Died in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 13November 10, 2015 6:57 AM

See what happens when you let gays marry? Where will it stop?

by Anonymousreply 14November 10, 2015 9:51 AM

Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2021 8:09 PM

Behold the almighty straight man.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2021 12:48 AM

This is very weird, but I don't think it's a hoax. There are men who buy these sex dolls and have sex with them. So why not marry one? It's pretty extreme but I can see how a really disturbed person might do this.

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2021 12:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!