Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Need this Globe Magazine Cover on a T-Shirt NOW! Anyone know how?

Saw this in like at the grocery store and had to buy it. I guess marketing works.

I swear one of you bitches had something to do with this. "Aunt Bee Hated Them ALL!" has to be the greatest cover line in history.

And on top of that a pretty nasty article about Valerie Harper selling her stuff (which if I was on my last legs, I would do too...just to get rid of stuff)

The piece de resistance? "Pussy Galore is a Tragic Hunchback!" Only in the Globe and on DataLounge would a 90-year-old woman with osteoperosis be called "a Tragic Hunchback."

Anyways...I bought the damn thing. Is there a way to make it a T-shirt? Seriously, I need it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2020 2:39 AM

Can't you take a picture of it, and have that weird photo counter at Duane Reade (which no one uses) put it on a t-shirt or coffee mug or jigsaw puzzle or whatever?

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2015 7:17 PM

""Aunt Bee Hated Them ALL!""

She especially hated OP.

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2015 7:20 PM

You need to buy the magazine, scan it at a high resolution, and find one of those companies online that will print a t-shirt for you, using the photo you supply.

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2015 7:22 PM

I checked with two online places, and neither will do it because it isn't "original" to me. Copyright issues, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2015 7:25 PM

Sometimes, if you have a Cafe press store, you can create the t-shirt and immediately order one for yourself. Often they will make it & ship it out before it gets 'flagged'.

I've done that a couple times for an item that I knew they'd reject.

Maybe they've caught on since then, it's been a few years.

by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2015 7:38 PM

too busy for a t-shirt.

Isolate portions of it and use it as your cover photo on facebook or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2015 7:40 PM

There are a lot of sites that do this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2015 7:40 PM

Also, crop the picture below The Globe masthead.

Makes it more difficult to identify as not an original picture.

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2015 7:43 PM

What if Aunt Bee had been Pussy Galore?

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2015 7:45 PM

[quote]What if Aunt Bee had been Pussy Galore?

She'd be a tragic hunchback who hated every motherfucker in Mayberry.

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2015 8:22 PM

OP, have it tattooed.

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2015 9:54 PM

Let's just say if Griffith had his way, his show would've been called the "Anjie Griffith Show." Remember how Barney used call him Anj?

Of course this was BBJ (Before Bruce Jenner)

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2015 10:32 PM

Go to Staples, get t-shirt transfer paper, print the Globe cover onto it, then iron it on a blank t-shirt. Easy. No one to bother you with copyright issues.

by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2015 10:39 PM

OK? It's really not that great a cover, OP.

by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2020 2:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!