Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Milo Yiannopoulos thinks today's gays are "too boring"

Conservative gay commentator, Milo Yiannopoulos argues that thanks to same sex marriage gays are too wrapped up in heteronormativity. He believes we're losing our "uniqueness" as a "people" or "community" by embracing monogamous domestic life. As a millennial gay, I couldn't disagree more. There's always been gay men who preferred committed relationships even during the pre-AIDS sexual revolution of the 1970s. Thoughts? Whether you love or hate Milo's Coulteresque views, he certainly knows how to get a debate going.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2020 2:02 PM

Quit linking to the bastard. He doesn't give a flying fuck about anything but the attention and the cash that comes with it.

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2015 6:07 PM

We can't win with conservatives. We're either perverts or boring.

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2015 6:08 PM

Fran Lebowitz thinks that the fact that so much is now so acceptable has ruined the arts.

I'm sure she was referring to gays...but she didn't say gays.

Sorry...no link, I've been watching a number of her youtube performances lately.

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2015 6:10 PM

R1 = OP of "the Perfect Nose" Thread

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2015 6:22 PM

Thread closed

by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2015 6:47 PM

I like the Rubin report so I really tried to watch this, but I just can't stand Yiannopoulos. He just sounds immature.

by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2015 6:54 PM

I have never heard of this person or heard anyone make any references to him outside of DL. And I'm pretty sure we all know he posts here, since every thread about him brings out exactly one batshit insane defender of everything and anything he's ever said or done.

So can we please stop linking to him and posting about him? He's a nobody, he clearly trolls here, and he really doesn't deserve the attention.

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2015 7:15 PM

[quote]So can we please stop linking to him and posting about him?

So says someone posting on a Milo thread.

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2015 7:17 PM

Milo Yiannopoulos: Milky Loads for the Millennial Gays

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2015 7:51 PM

Milo, stop trying to make yourself happen here. We all think you're a joke.

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2015 7:52 PM

He's doing very well on the internets...I don't think he cares too much about a DL following, somehow.

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2015 8:10 PM

Unhinged homocon says what?

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2015 8:20 PM

Milo is just a political whore who doesn't make any money.

by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2015 8:41 PM

Young people seem to have become more boring generally, so it's not really limited to gays.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2015 8:46 PM

Millennials are just dull.

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2015 8:52 PM

This Milo person has incredibly weird body language. He finds it really difficult not to look down at his shoes as he speaks, it seems like. I guess it's hard to say such self-loathing shit while looking into someone else's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2015 9:03 PM

Milo Yiannopoulos LOVES Cut Cock.

I was listening to a radio interview the other day and he went on & on about how much he hates giving oral to Uncut Guys.

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2015 9:14 PM

Well, your subway photos don’t and probably can never really catch the extraordinary gay action and homo life in the subway. Aside from easy and common things like groping or dry humping some hottie pressed against you during crowded rush hour or standing in front of someone touching knees and getting hard and signaling to get off together, there are still station blow jobs or even f**king during slow hours or at the extreme ends of the station –have been doing this when express trains raced by with a few alert people catching all the hot action in progress, pants down being the least! Even empty cars, especially late at night can be very hot scenes if guys make eye contact, rub themselves to establish interest and proceed to the next levels of engagement! These activities are certainly not limited to the subway and the commuter trains have their share of sexual play, especially the Hudson Line.

Of course the hysterical and “nanny” city closed almost all of the subway men’s rooms which used to be jammed at every hour of the day and night and often resembled backrooms or bukkake scenes with many, (I witnessed over twenty frequently) guys engaged at once in blow offs, circle jerks and other hot action worthy of a real sauna. Guys would wait for the afternoon school crowd as many boys knew they could get lots of playful attention and release “in transit.”

But the one thing I found most amazing and always wanted to film was in my Lexington Avenue commute to the Federal Plaza every day for years. Groups of gay guys, some never speaking a word among themselves, always got on along the route and gathered in one of two cars and would slowly cluster around a pole, shoulder to shoulder, pressing tighter and tighter and forming a complete “wall” sometimes two or three deep within which hands would not only grope but unzip and play with the meat and sausages –and this is at 7:30 or 8 a.m. on the way to work. A couple of times someone even fell to their knees and sucked down breakfast. It was amazing and exciting and surreal with the car stuffed to the gills with commuters. Never saw this on the way home.

Mass transportation is the way to go even if none of our trains have the fabulous compartments of old European trains where one could do literally anything from the bedroom to the bath, and always easily find men to play with just by walking along the corridors of the cars. Enjoy your innocent photos, but times are hardly what they used to be even with cell phones, grindr and other electronic gadgets! Nothing like meeting eyes in person, a knowing look, a crotch scratch, a hungry nod and straight to mutual pleasure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2015 9:42 PM

R3, I love watching Fran too. I have an older friend, in his late 70's, who takes a similar attitude. When I saw the last Harry Potter movie (I've never read the books) I thought the ending was so sad. They went through all this miraculous crap and survived to become suburban parents sending their kids off to school. But this is some people's goal, to achieve "normalcy".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2015 9:55 PM

R3 I think there is truth to this. Where is the room for counter culture?

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2020 2:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!