Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shane Caruth, young director...

So you have a young, fairly inexperienced director, he will be directing Anne Hathaway, Daniel Radcliff and Keanu Reeves. Which actor will give him the most trouble?

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2020 12:08 AM

He's kind of cute.

by Anonymousreply 1November 8, 2015 2:16 AM

He is cute.

by Anonymousreply 2November 8, 2015 2:28 AM

Isn't it Carruth?

DanRad will drink the most, Reeves will munble the most; Anne will humblebrag. But if he (Carruth) lives up to the promise he's shown this should be a blockbuster. I loved Upstream Color.

by Anonymousreply 3November 8, 2015 2:39 AM

His first two movies didn't even cost $100k combined, so it's impressive he's assembled this cast. Definitely a talent to watch, though I hope he keeps his very non-mainstream sensibilities.

by Anonymousreply 4November 8, 2015 3:01 AM

I am just thinking, big stars, who will be the boss? Hope Reeves won't get Radcliff on the H.

by Anonymousreply 5November 8, 2015 4:24 AM

R1 who is cute? Post a pic, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2020 12:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!