Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Danielle Reyes from Big Brother 3

Years later, I'm still in awe of her tactical ability and mental focus. Her critcal thinking was off the charts. She's the best player never to have won the game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2020 5:57 PM

Maggie Ausburn deserves a spot in the BB Top 10. As awful as she was, she ruled The Friendship like a Mafia don.

by Anonymousreply 1November 7, 2015 9:48 PM

I don't think anyone will ever top Father Dan. Back stabbed people over and over and they didn't know until it was too late.

I agree about Danielle too OP.

by Anonymousreply 2November 7, 2015 10:23 PM

Father Dan creeps me out -- both a backstabber and a Catholic nutjob ...

by Anonymousreply 3November 8, 2015 8:10 PM

Father Dan is like a cold blooded serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 4November 8, 2015 9:42 PM

Think about it. They literally had to change the rules of the game because of Danielle. That's deep. All the other players who have won since then and in the future, in a way, owe their success indirectly to her. She never received nearly the recognition she deserved.

by Anonymousreply 5November 8, 2015 9:54 PM

The girl is fierce!

by Anonymousreply 6November 8, 2015 11:43 PM

I miss the days when this show was good and they didn't cast such trash. They have to come up with all these stupid twists because the houseguests are not interesting at all.

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2015 12:00 AM

She at least deserves recognition as the 'inventor' of the Jury House

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2015 5:26 AM

Renny was one of the best!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2015 7:48 AM

[quote]They literally had to change the rules of the game because of Danielle.

Yeah, but surely she wasn't so dumb that she didn't know the jury was watching her at home. Or was she so arrogant that she thought she had their votes in spite of her nasty Diary Rooms?

by Anonymousreply 10November 28, 2015 9:14 PM

R10, there were some contentious and revealing diary rooms in the previous seasons that didn't impact the jury's decision.

I think Danni assumed her masterful strategizing would be taken into account over the anger the jury would feel when they found out how good a puppet master she really was. No one likes to get blindsided, least of all by someone you perceive as not having the intellect or skills to pull off what she did. Let's face it, had she been male and played the same game, the jury would have been so wowed, they would have given her the prize as angry as they may have been.

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2015 7:13 PM

R3 it was weird on the live feeds when he said he always cums in his wife when they have sex. It may be true but who says that?

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2020 5:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!