Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone going to watch Coach Charming on TLC tonight?

Who wants to see some old southern queen telling girls how to win pageants? I'm sure it will be thrilling viewing.

by Anonymousreply 18June 28, 2020 2:38 AM

Oh good Christ, this lady is married to a woman. He and Todd Chrisley should go bump pussies and giggle.

by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2015 1:35 AM

I read "Coach Charming" as "Carol Channing". Once I read it correctly, I wasn't interested.

by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2015 1:51 AM

The first 60 seconds of this and I'm being hit by flying purses out of my TV.

by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2015 2:03 AM

He's coaching a vapid teenage beauty queen to answer questions about ISIS.

"We have to learn about crap we don't want to learn about!"

by Anonymousreply 4November 5, 2015 2:06 AM

Oh wait -- he's divorced and he said in a roundabout way that he's out. Nice body in his swim trunks.

The older daughter, Blanche, sets off my lezdar.

by Anonymousreply 5November 5, 2015 2:13 AM

"Our hands do not go in the party zone!"

by Anonymousreply 6November 5, 2015 2:14 AM

That's the face that launched a thousand cookie baking sheets.

by Anonymousreply 7November 5, 2015 2:18 AM

It was worse than I thought it would be. I was hoping it would have some camp value but he takes himself so seriously that it was just boring. I forced myself to watch the first episode but bailed on the second. Considering the time slot I'm thinking TLC doesn't see a hit with this one. Maybe if he were a midget or weighed 600 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 8November 5, 2015 3:21 PM

I wonder if he's turning up the flames for TV. In spite of that, I think he's really attractive. There -- I said it.

by Anonymousreply 9November 5, 2015 3:31 PM

Last night was the "I was bullied in high school" episode, which actually brought him to tears. He "didn't play sports", said the sister. He should take comfort in the fact that he ended up with a 4.0 average and a law degree. His daughters are named BLANCHE and STELLA!!! Other than the eyebrows, I find him kind of attractive too.

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2015 5:58 PM

I just watched some clips on TLC.com. He's doable. I'd hit that! He can't possibly be convincing anyone he doesn't like cock.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2015 6:06 PM

I was flipping between this and Paranormal Witness and saw the scenes with his niece. They were surprisingly funny. If the show was just them I'd probably watch all the time.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2015 6:11 PM

I just wish we could see the ex wife just once....they were married 35 years. I have the feeling she looks like Mrs. Mike Huckabee. But I kind of like this show too.....

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2015 9:22 PM

I've only seen the promos--do people scream "Get A Life!" at him every five minutes?

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2015 9:39 PM

Like R8 wrote going by the time slot TLC doesn't plan to renew this one. Just burning episodes until it's done like they did with Myrtle Manor.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2015 10:27 PM

Ok I finally watched this last night and I must say he's pretty fucking hot. Definitely the kind of guy I would hit on. I wonder if he cheated while married to his wife.

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2015 5:57 PM

His story is being turned into a Netflix series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2017 6:35 PM

Update: Miss Gyrl is now all the way out, married, and an Instahoe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 28, 2020 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!