Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ugly Whores

How do they make money? I know they do because I see the same ugly whores out on the street every week. Surely some halfway decent young thing could make a killing if they hit the streets and there are plenty of stupid average or attractive people who have no other skills. So why are all the whores so damn ugly? Seriously wondering.

by Anonymousreply 45January 27, 2021 5:26 AM

Maybe they start out pretty and that life makes them ugly.I don't think guys care what they look like.

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2015 8:59 AM

The sad and desperate ones work the streets, while others, will work for an agency or advertise. If they have an active addiction, the option of out-call is not available. Those on the pavement are also subject to physical abuse, which facilitates the demise of their looks. It's obvious that the ones on the corner are working. It might not be so obvious that the hot looking person you pass in the hotel bar is on their way to earn money. We see the street sex workers, not the others.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2015 9:23 AM

Another kardashian thread?

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2015 9:28 AM

If they can, you can too, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2015 9:32 AM

Khloe can't help it, its the only way she can get ugly black guys to notice her.(not Lamar)

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2015 9:57 AM

Because being a "whore" is not something most women aspire to. How out of options do you have to be to get into a strangers car and risk STD, violence, rape or death for $30?

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2015 10:52 AM

R4 Too bad there isn't more help for them. Maybe instead of throwing them in jail, they could order shelter arrest for atleast a year and let them rebuild their self esteem.They could cteate some jobs or offer school.No wonder people go crazy in this country.No one helps anyone and the answer is always jail,no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2015 11:03 AM

I wonder what Trumps views are on the mental health crisis? They use the jail as a dumping ground.They give people mental disability and throw them out to fend for themselves.If they screw up due to lack of support, they throw them in jail and take their disability check away from them.They end up in the street with no safety net at all.How is this working? It's cruel and unusual punishment.

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2015 11:13 AM

R7 Do we know prostitutes are really such boken people? This is not a rhetorical question - I'd really love to read a study measuring personality dimensions and psychopathology among sex workers and comparing them to the rest of the population.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2015 11:48 AM

I know many straight guys. And yeah, everybody talks a big game, but at the end of the night. If it's breathing and has a pussy they will fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2015 11:53 AM

They serve Ricky Martin who's into scat and piss.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2015 12:38 PM

They don't always have to be breathing, R10

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2015 12:44 PM

Actually R9, there have been studies showing that a very high percentage of prostitutes are raped or molested at home, or at a very young age. The average age for a beginning prostitute is as a minor too.

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2015 7:54 PM

I went to a strip club for my nephews bachelor party (not the nephew troll) and while most of the guys in the party ranged from above average to hot with wives and girlfriends at home in that same range, they were dropping $100-$300 for lap dances and the chance to grope some very unfortunate looking strippers. So given their state, paying $30 for an ugly whore was definitely within the realm of possibility.

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2015 8:03 PM

The average age of minors starting out in prostitution is 14 years old. Essentially they are kidnapped by pimps. The pimps beat, rape and drug them. They threàten to kill them and their parents. The girls come to believe they deserve this treatment. Psychologically these girls are so indoctrinated they are virtually slaves. A lot of them are foster kids. If I could do one thing about this situation I would shoot any pimp on sight and I'd truly not feel bad. The idea of shelter incarceration/rehab for adults is a really good idea.

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2015 9:36 PM

If you can afford a whore, you can certainly afford a paper bag.

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2015 9:38 PM

Because the hot whores are busy working, while the ugly ones are just unemployed whores-in-name who have nothing better to do but walk the streets.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2015 9:41 PM

I was on a university exchange program from Canada and gained work experience in tourism in London (U.K). This was in 1979. So after the work experience project concluded, my boyfriend also Canadian met me in London and we took the hovercraft to Calais then train to Paris. So far so good.

We wound up staying an okay hotel near the Gare St Lazare. We only stayed one night (thank goodness). So that one night we went out exploring, looking for a nice restaurant. On our way to locating a restaurant, we noticed this charming coffee / bar establishment right in this alleyway alongside other bars/restaurants.

My boyfriend wanted a coffee before dinner (and not being a coffee drinker, told him I'd wait for him at the entrance - to take in the sights and smells of this charming alley.

Within 5 minutes, I was motioned over by my boyfriend to come stand beside him. He explained to me that the street hooked were ticked at me or whatever - setting up competition. I laughed, in fact it was such a ridiculous notion.....so off we go to find a restaurant - I started to look for these prostitutes and sure enough, they were literally lined up and I say - lined up for business.

But the saddest one of them all - was the older woman ( maybe 40s plus) who stood there with only one leg. The one-legged hooked. Never forgot that. Felt sad for them but couldn't get over that they complained about me for standing waiting for boyfriend to finish his coffee.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2015 10:05 PM

A buddy of mine went to a pizza place in Amsterdam and noticed a woman seated outside across the street, knitting. A man walked up to her and they went inside for about 15 minutes and then both came out again. She picked up her knitting and about ten minutes later another guy came up to her so she put down her knitting...and my buddy finally figured out what was going on. She was middle-aged and not bad looking, just sort of house-wifey.

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2015 11:05 PM

Doesn't being a ho pay well? You think they could invest some of that money into their appearance.

by Anonymousreply 20November 6, 2015 2:10 AM

Haven't you ever seen Hustler White r18? That one legged whore was probably the most popular one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 6, 2015 2:27 AM

Ugly sex is hot!

by Anonymousreply 22November 6, 2015 2:30 AM

[R18] An older woman in her 40's. JFC - how young are you?

by Anonymousreply 23November 6, 2015 2:39 AM

[quote]Doesn't being a ho pay well? You think they could invest some of that money into their appearance.

Well street prostitution is one thing, but the world of high end call girls is another. Many of those women spend a small fortune on cosmetic procedures, an expensive wardrobe, and appearance upkeep (regular facials, eyelash extensions, expensive hair extensions, personal trainers etc). All their money goes to maintain their appearance- you would be genuinely surprised how much they spend. It reminds me how geishas go into debt at the start of their career buying their traditional costumes. These same call girls must market themselves relentlessly-this includes spending money on advertising. It is like they are on a never ending treadmill.

by Anonymousreply 24November 6, 2015 2:51 AM

This thread has Brucelyn Jenner's name all over it.

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2015 5:35 AM

It is only the pimps and customers who use and abuse them that are ugly and also the OP for pretending he is actually interested in the plight of the ugly whore. Men who go to street whores don't care about their faces. I have seen men on this sight go crazy over some fugly men who were hideous but had " hawt bodies" are you still confused OP.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2015 5:48 AM

There were twin sisters in Amsterdam, age 70, who retired a couple of years ago, so it takes all kinds, I guess. One of them said they slept with 355,000 men in their careers.

Look at the two blondes Lamar Odom was with at the brothel. They looked so used up and skanky at such young ages. Besides human trafficking, a lot of young runaways are on the stroll.

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2015 5:51 AM

I agree with the year or two of shelter arrest and giving them skills and self esteem. Pimps and johns are Loser trash who need to die. This applies to straight and gay worlds. OP you're an idiot for thinking in such simplistic terms about street prostitution. The movie Pretty Woman was complete bullshit. The world don't work like that.

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2015 6:13 AM

Legalize it. Give them regular medical checks, time for basic education or other skills, decent pay and regular hours. Have them pay their taxes like any other business. Prostiution is not going to go away, so make it safer for all involved.

by Anonymousreply 29November 12, 2015 6:36 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2015 6:41 AM

I never said I cared about the plight of ugly whores I just wondered how they continue to pick yo tricks.

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2015 2:54 AM

dirty snacks

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2015 5:15 AM

A cum receptacle is a cum receptacle regardless of the face of it.

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2015 5:20 AM

Agree r29. I don't know how it isn't a feminist issue. The way we make prostitutes live is proof that society hates women.

by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2015 5:24 AM

I was being facetious about you caring about plight of ugly whores , I am well aware you don't care , it just seems like you are being coy or you really are dumb . Either way it's annoying .

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2015 5:27 AM

So true R33. The faces on the other side of a glory hole are not 10s.

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2015 5:43 AM

[R29] Prostitution isn't just a feminist issue. There are plenty of young men or boys who are sold as sex slaves or who live on the streets as prostitutes. It's everybody's problem. I still say legalize it for everybody involved.

by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2015 5:47 AM

All I really want is for someone to shit in my mouth for free

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2015 6:05 AM

Even fat ones can make money....maybe not a lot of money?

by Anonymousreply 39November 13, 2015 6:09 AM

When I lived on Avenue Foch not far from the Arc de Triomphe there were some absolutely divine old street walkers, straight out of central casting. Craggy, gargoylesque, painted faces, amazing outfits that somehow were also weather appropriate and protective for their old lady age, and fantastic sensible low heeled pumps straight out of a worker's dancehall bar of the 40s. They obviously got business or they would be there.

When I studied at University of Geneva there was 1 old street whore exactly the same as the parisian ones. I noticed because she worked near the elegant Israeli consulate, just next to campus, and far far away from Paquis, the red light district. She was there regularly, quite late at night. Just her. It was her turf I guess.

by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2015 8:04 AM

[quote] Maybe they start out pretty and that life makes them ugly.

I think this is the case with most gay men’s personalities, too.

by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2021 4:52 AM

I hate people judging sex workers. Fuck you OP. Fuck you. I hope you will be so ugly that even ugly whore rejected you.

by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2021 5:07 AM

Street hookers have their own aesthetic. Everyone knows that. Just like old rich ladies in the world's capitals have an aesthetic. I was on a good evening madame basis for several years with two old street whores. One worked the Avenue Foch in Paris. The other was at the far dark gate to the Parc des Bastions in Genève. They were well over 60 and straight out of pre-WWII. I also mentioned in a recent thread, that I was often at Jimmy Z's in Monte Carlo, early oughts, and closely studied the very beautiful "high class" whores, but I didn't get to know them. There is a market for every look. Rupert Everett made an interesting documentary about the hookers, called Love for Sale, and he spent time with the hookers of Bois de Bologne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2021 5:08 AM

I thought all this hooker shit went online decades ago. I don't see any streetwalkers anymore and I live in Hollywood. They usually age out after 30, I can't imaging how skanky a 60+ year old would be. Unless of course you count Angeline.

by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2021 5:21 AM

[quote]R15 The average age of minors starting out in prostitution is 14 years old. Essentially they are kidnapped by pimps.

I would think most of them are runaways, so “kidnapped” isn’t really the word.

I was never in that world, though, so I only know what I’ve read in different memoirs and articles.

by Anonymousreply 45January 27, 2021 5:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!