Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Met a co-worker's son this morning

He's doing a job shadowing program as part of his classwork and she was going around introducing him to everyone.

Cute kid 15 years old, blond and blue eyed, sweet disposition. And [bold]the worst [/bold] case of herpes around his mouth that I've ever seen.

After shaking hands and chatting I immediately used hand sanitizer.

Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 16April 16, 2020 4:51 AM

You sure it's not just cold sores? Are you a medical professional?

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2015 7:07 PM

Unless you licked his face you're probably pretty safe, OP. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2015 7:11 PM

The girl he was snogging is the class whore, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2015 7:28 PM

Wow, you sound like an idiot AND a creep, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4November 2, 2015 7:30 PM

[quote]You sure it's not just cold sores?

You know cold sores, AKA fever blisters, ARE herpes. They are oral herpes.

Actually it's possible to get oral herpes on your genitals and genital herpes on your mouth. You can only tell the difference though lab tests. But really there is no big deal by age 10, 95% of people have contracted oral herpes. It's quite common.

by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2015 7:44 PM

Do you think his mother knows he's sucked every cock in his high school?

by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2015 7:46 PM

I have AIDS in my hair. I got it at the barber

by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2015 8:12 PM

OP is shallow and rude.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2020 2:35 AM

It's a genetic thing, both my grandmother and mother had it when they were pregnant. I had it as a stressed out teenager (years before I ever had sex).

I thank the good Lord above everyday for Abreva. The moment I feel a tingle on my lips, I slap that on like a whore applying lipstick and 95% of the time, I catch it before it's even noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2020 2:45 AM

Thank you for sharing this riviting human interest story, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2020 2:46 AM

R8 Fuck you, bump bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2020 3:50 AM

Yes, cold sores are herpes. I was told you have the virus for life, but after decades of annual cold sores (since early childhood), sometimes as big as a quarter, I haven't had one for a couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2020 3:56 AM

I take lots of Lysine at the first tingle and mine never progresses any further.

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2020 4:01 AM

A slice of potato does wonders for herpes sores.

by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2020 4:08 AM

How on earth did R8 even find this thread?

I never imagined that shaking hands would become a dangerous and outdated practice.

by Anonymousreply 15April 16, 2020 4:48 AM

R15, I'm undiagnosed, but I believe I have Asperger's. I line up thousands of tabs at a time and refuse to close them until I've read them. This one just happened to be lingering in my browser until tonight. Wish I could stop opening new ones until I've dealt with all of the old ones, but here we are.

by Anonymousreply 16April 16, 2020 4:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!