Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Problems

No one wants to hear about them in the real world or maybe you feel like you can't tell any one or you have no one to tell...

This thread is for you...

by Anonymousreply 18March 4, 2021 10:53 PM

What do you not understand about "get a fucking blog"?

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2015 9:01 AM

I have really bad gas right now. How does one bottom with this situation?

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2015 9:10 AM

I got 99, but a bitch ain't one.

by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2015 9:15 AM

He started his own little blog.It might help someone.

by Anonymousreply 4November 2, 2015 9:30 AM

Sorry there isn't enough gossip to go around. Lamar was interesting but not the horrible family he's connected with. I don't watch soaps and Take Me Out was the last Broadway show I watched but I still read the threads...

I'm having serious problems so I was hoping someone might be in the same boat...

by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2015 9:41 AM

R5 I don't mind listening/reading your problems if you want to type them

by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2015 9:49 AM

People are just being cunts. I think it's a good idea for a thread, in a voyeuristic way.

by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2015 9:50 AM

God, thank you OP. I'm leaving my job and although people know, each day is really hard. It's pile upon pile of problems, each new and renewed (some old), exactly why I'm leaving. I have 8 days to go, spread over two weeks.

Three days after quitting I was given a new assignment, which was to set up a new course group - this time refugees. Working on this assignment has been especially draining. I cannot stand the days. Still have today, all this week, and next week until Thursday evening. Next Wednesday is off.

by Anonymousreply 8November 2, 2015 10:01 AM

My partner wants his elderly mother in law to move in. I think I'm outta here

by Anonymousreply 9November 2, 2015 10:05 AM

r8, 8 days will go in a jiffy, and this whole thing will seem like a distant, blurry, alcohol-fueled memory. Good riddance!

r9, My 81-year-old. mom lives downstairs from me but it's another world down there, and I see her less than I do my friends. It's a good arrangement because I'm at hand if the need be, but we don't share living quarters. Still, I would never include a boyfriend/husband in this current scenario. I once had a boyfriend who lived accross the street from his very fun mother (and he actually was doing the right thing as she died a few years later of a heart attack) and I still thought it was suffocating to compete with her for his attention. Let us know how you fare after dumping Mama's Boy. Good riddance!

by Anonymousreply 10November 2, 2015 10:44 AM

Wait, r9, wouldn't your partner's elderly mother-in-law be your mother? (Though I'm not necesssarily blaming you). Or is he still married to someone else, you vixen?

by Anonymousreply 11November 2, 2015 10:47 AM

Same questions as R11's. Spill, R9.

by Anonymousreply 12November 2, 2015 10:50 AM

I have a bed bug problem I'm trying to take of myself. I thought it was under control but tonight I noticed my only friend and family my mother who I visit daily at the rest home has what appears to be bites on her hand. Everyone knows about my BB problem I'm afraid they will blame me and ban me from seeing her....

by Anonymousreply 13November 2, 2015 11:17 AM

r13, are you r9's partner?

by Anonymousreply 14November 2, 2015 11:21 AM

So you're spreading around bedbugs. Hope you don't have any pets. They suffer the most. Call in a pro or call local government and they'll foot the bill for you.

by Anonymousreply 15November 2, 2015 11:55 AM

R15 bedbugs prefer human blood, if possible.

by Anonymousreply 16November 2, 2015 12:45 PM

OckTV went up to people in the Ghetto to ask if they had a problem, to predictable results.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 4, 2021 10:44 PM

Not bumping again, Defuckto?

by Anonymousreply 18March 4, 2021 10:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!