Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SJW call a gay man 'garbage' and vile because he dresses as a Native American

The perils of culture appropriation, when will it end???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 4, 2020 3:02 PM

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2015 11:21 PM

According to ONTD, you cannot dress as Pocahontas and Mulan either!

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2015 11:22 PM

He was a coward. He asks the scum to bring it on and then immediately withdraws.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2015 11:26 PM

I wonder how many of the people posting in that thread are actually Native American instead of white and black college age kids who have never even met an actual Native American in their life?

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2015 11:26 PM

The post of one person expressing their utmost concern over poc seeing white people dressed as native americans on IG sums it up perfectly. They think POC are babies that must be nurtured and protected at any cost while demonizing white people.

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2015 11:29 PM

He looks great in that outfit.

The SJW doesn't look great in anything.

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2015 11:36 PM

I find the term "native American" ethnocentric and absolutist when you consider that all ethnicities that inhabited the American continent are native Americans; not only those that inhabit(ed) the US.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2015 11:41 PM

Does this meanI have to getrid of my Village People CDs?

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2015 11:42 PM

White people like it when POC dress like them. They don't call it "cultural appropriation." If you want people to appreciate your culture, you have to allow them to share it.

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2015 11:52 PM

This isn't a case where he was pretending to be native American or mocking them or pretending to be a violent savage. He was dressing like one because it showed him off to best advantage.

by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2015 11:57 PM

kuntz

by Anonymousreply 11November 2, 2015 12:02 AM

[quote]The post of one person expressing their utmost concern over poc seeing white people dressed as native americans on IG sums it up perfectly. They think POC are babies that must be nurtured and protected at any cost while demonizing white people.

link.

by Anonymousreply 12November 2, 2015 12:08 AM

I didn't dress up, but after reading the hysterical screeching of all the new SJWs telling us what we can and cannot dress up as, I decided to watch the most politically incorrect film on my list- "Charlie Chan at the Opera"! It's great fun, free on Youtube, co-stars Boris Karloff and to be candid, Warner Oland as Chan (with taped eyes) totally passes as Asian! I enjoyed it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 2, 2015 12:42 AM

He apologized. So much for the tough bravado.

Probably tinymeat as well.

by Anonymousreply 14November 2, 2015 12:49 AM

Funny how those nitwits never pick a straight white man to gang up on.

For all their talk of despising straight-white-cis men, they save their real venom for women and gay men.

by Anonymousreply 15November 2, 2015 7:29 AM

[quote] For all their talk of despising straight-white-cis men, they save their real venom for women and gay men.

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 16November 2, 2015 7:45 AM

Can we please accuse Trans people of gender appropriation?

by Anonymousreply 17November 2, 2015 8:00 AM

A gay guy dressing up as a slutty version of another culture...how original.

by Anonymousreply 18November 2, 2015 8:03 AM

R15 They just skip the "straight" part nowadays.

R18 Appropriation of female culture, amirite?

by Anonymousreply 19November 2, 2015 8:14 AM

Native Americans didn't give a shit until the PC police convinced them otherwise. Regarding the University of Illinois Mascot:

[quote] in 1995, Don Giles, then Chief of the Peoria Tribe, said, "To say that we are anything but proud to have these portrayals would be completely wrong. We are proud. We're proud that the University of Illinois, the flagship university of the state, a seat of learning, is drawing on that background of our having been there. And what more honor could they pay us?"

Then, things changed...and the Washington Redskins controversies started too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 2, 2015 8:40 AM

That stupid "bisexual" queen @elielcruz blocked me after I tweeted him the truth about dressing up as Native Americans. So much for a Social Justice WARRIOR. The little cunt can't even handle criticism of his pathetic victim-hood (of which he isn't even a victim - he's not Native American).

Oh, and he has *86,000* tweets and 7000 followers. Self-centered much?? Who has time to write 86,000 tweets (that nobody gives a shit about?). Donald Trump has 28k tweets... by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 21November 2, 2015 8:49 AM

okaaaaay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 2, 2015 8:52 AM

I hope to spend next Halloween at R13's place!

by Anonymousreply 23November 2, 2015 8:53 AM

'For all their talk of despising straight-white-cis men, they save their real venom for women and gay men.'

Well, naturally. Setting aside the het male pervs who want to drag up and still fuck women, all trans want to either fuck straight men or they want to appropriate the swag of straight men. Conclusion: trans LOVE straight men above all else and the rest of us are 'scum'.

by Anonymousreply 24November 2, 2015 8:56 AM

The term "garbage" has been used by SJWs for a while. I think it started on Shakesville, and various SJW writers at Jezebel and other places picked it up. Now it's a common term.

As for Native American dress, even if you're part Native American, you can't dress up as NA, according to the white SJWs. Every year on Tumblr starting in September, people reblog "guides" on how you're allowed to dress for Halloween, and start preemptively scolding each other for being "problematic."

by Anonymousreply 25November 2, 2015 8:58 AM

'A gay guy dressing up as a slutty version of another culture...how original.'

A het male putting on a wig, rouge and pumps and striding out the door expecting us to genuflect to him as a 'lady'.

How original.

by Anonymousreply 26November 2, 2015 8:58 AM

As a man with a small penis, I AM TRIGGERED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 2, 2015 9:11 AM

If I was invited to a tranny Halloween party...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 2, 2015 9:12 AM

He took it down and apologized after Buzzfeed went after him.

by Anonymousreply 29November 2, 2015 10:53 PM

There's a Tumblr collecting ONTD's homophobia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 2, 2015 10:54 PM

It's nice how their site has nothing on Rihanna, a much bigger celeb, and who this plain appropriated Mexican skulls for her Halloween costume.

"Garbage Black woman", to use their parlor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 3, 2015 2:25 AM

Kids have dressed in costumes from other cultures for generations. We can't give in to agree that something is bad when it obviously is not. We can't allow a small group of people declare what is right and what is not. Even when costumes are done for laughs, it may be satire or parody and should be protected.

by Anonymousreply 32November 3, 2015 2:41 AM

Our new country is going to be GREAT.

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2020 6:51 AM

[quote]when will it end???

Never, if these 2015 threads keep getting bumped.

by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2020 7:14 AM

Right r34 ?! Some trolly betch doesn't want us to see all the latest threads, wonder why? WE SEE YOU BETCH!

by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2020 7:19 AM

You lost the war, get over it!

by Anonymousreply 36October 4, 2020 2:28 PM

You enslaved my ancestors, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2020 2:29 PM

Interesting that the thread is from 2015. I thought the cultural appropriation stuff wasn't a thing until more recently.

by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2020 2:35 PM

One must learn from History.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 4, 2020 2:38 PM

R39: Wrong answer, TROLL! I must ask you now to sit down, shut up and stop wasting DL's time.

by Anonymousreply 40October 4, 2020 3:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!