Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scream Queens: Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka's Halloween Family Photo Retrospective

Precious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2018 12:11 PM

Very vomit worthy.

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2015 4:24 PM

What's vomit worthy, R1? The homosexuality in the picture? The homosexuality with kids?

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2015 4:28 PM

Claim that the kids are used as props in 3...2...1....

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2015 4:29 PM

Does the fact that these two are openly gay anger people around here a lot more than the so-called "fame whoring"? Or, is it just the so-called "fame-whoring" that angers people here but the fact that they're gay doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2015 4:39 PM

They're not the only ones who do it. My nephew and his wife love Halloween and every year they and their three sons do themed costumes. This year it's a Peanuts theme which is funny because my nephew doesn't have much hair on top of his perfectly round head (yes, they drew a squiggle on his forehead. In previous years a favourite was when they dressed up as The Beatles circa Sgt. Pepper (they had one less son then). I'm sure it's fun for the kids. My parents never took that much interest in us.

Their Star Wars theme looks really good. Burtka looks hot as fuck as Han Solo. I'll bet he topped Neil last night.

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2015 4:44 PM

[quote] What's vomit worthy, [R1]? The homosexuality in the picture? The homosexuality with kids?

Neither. Don't be a yutz, R2; there is no "homosexuality" in the picture. I'll combine R3 and R4 to "fame whoring using their children as props". Celebrities who do it are repugnant to me.

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2015 4:50 PM

There are two openly gay men, R1. That's homosexuality. Homosexuality is not just sex. But, yes, R1, I think the fact that they are gay doesn't help and repugnance you and most others on this site.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2015 5:03 PM

repugnants

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2015 5:03 PM

They're lovely. All of them.

Fuck you if you don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2015 5:07 PM

They are lovely but they are singled out because they are gay. And, yes, this is a gay site...I get it.

by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2015 5:09 PM

[quote]Claim that the kids are used as props in 3...2...1....

Yes, the do. It's quite obvious the kids don't get to choose their costumes, 'cause they are old enough to now and they wouldn't have chosen Star Wars.

It's still "all about me." Halloween is a CHILD'S holiday.

by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2015 10:03 PM

I think it's sweet.

by Anonymousreply 12November 1, 2015 11:52 PM

He's so adorable.

by Anonymousreply 13July 6, 2016 10:43 PM

Very nice.

by Anonymousreply 14November 16, 2016 3:28 AM

They should've went at Trump and Ivanka

by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2016 8:28 AM

Lucky spooks and hobgoblins

by Anonymousreply 16August 24, 2017 11:31 AM

This kind of perfectionism is never fun for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 17August 24, 2017 11:35 AM

I wonder what they'll do to top that?

by Anonymousreply 18August 24, 2017 2:33 PM

Scary

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2017 10:40 AM

Very much so.

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2018 11:58 AM

The United States has a love affair with violence.

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2018 12:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!