Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you fuck yourself?

Do you meet your own standards?

When you look in the mirror, do you say "I'd fuck that"?

by Anonymousreply 22July 4, 2020 12:33 AM

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2015 2:34 PM

Quite the opposite. I've stood in front of the mirror and said out loud 'Who would fuck that?'

I never thought I was attractive. Not hideous, just completely average. I've never lacked for bed partners (or life-partners) but I guess that only means other people's standards are lower than mine. I have come across old pictures of me and said 'You didn't look so bad', but that's about as good as it got.

My partner and I were walking through Central Park yesterday snarkily commenting on several same-sex couples holding hands, who looked alike and dressed alike. The Sunday paper is full of lookalike couples who got married. I think it's the ultimate in narcissism. I would never want a partner who looks like me.

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2015 3:16 PM

Not bad for my age. If course, it's not what it was at 25.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2015 3:33 PM

I'd totally fuck me, but I have terrible taste in men.

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2015 10:38 PM

If I lost 40 lbs, I would. Here's my doppelgänger, Colombian actor Manolo Cardona, some 40 lbs lighter than me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2015 11:05 PM

No, but only because I'm white.

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2015 11:08 PM

I'd normally say no, but I've been going to the gym lately. My nips in particular are looking more than usually toothsome.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2015 11:10 PM

This is my standard for myself. Fortunately, I like hairy fit-fat men, so I would fuck myself in a heartbeat.

How sad if the answer is "no". How do you expect anyone else to fuck you if you wouldn't?

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2016 5:07 PM

r5, I'd fuck you even though I'd just give myself a BJ.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2016 5:59 PM

No, I don't like anal.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2016 7:52 PM

I frequently do with a dildo, I'm insatiable, I have to

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2016 10:12 PM

Yeah. I'm a hot bottom.

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2016 12:19 AM

I have a handsome face, but I’m too fat.

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2020 3:21 PM

No. I'm far too ugly.

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2020 3:24 PM

Well, people have often suggested that I should.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2020 8:43 PM

Absolutely!

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2020 8:49 PM

Who am I to disagree with 3/4 of the men in Boston?

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2020 8:54 PM

2015 Bump troll is flouncing around today at a faster rate than ever. Are they exasperated by the news of Jizzlane's capture, or loser in chiefs latest flub? Enlighten us, weird loser @R13

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2020 9:21 PM

I would never go to a sex orgy to which I was invited to attend.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2020 9:24 PM

I've never considered myself attractive, but when I look at pictures of me as recently as 5 years ago, I don't understand why I thought that. When I look at pictures of me from college, I wonder why I wasn't a twink whore, because I definitely could have got it. Five years from now, I'll probably look at pics from today and wonder why I felt so bad about my appearance.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2020 10:16 PM

R20 agreed. I definitely wish I’d had more self confidence in college. I was fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2020 9:23 PM

I used to only like big bearish men (the total opposite of me). But the older I got the more I desired someone more my build and rank on the Attractiveness Scale ( probably a 6 1/2).

by Anonymousreply 22July 4, 2020 12:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!