Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

History is about to repeat itself.

The Western world is Rome. Muslims are the Goths and Visigoths.

Our civilization will crumble, followed by another Dark Age.

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 176March 21, 2020 5:55 PM

This has been pretty evident for at least 15 years. It's only truly happening now. Which is too bad, because the Dark Ages are the one period I truly hate in History.

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2015 8:39 AM

I'm tired of this witless Israel-obsessive shitting all over DL. Give it a fucking rest, hate monger. And your thesis is utterly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2015 8:43 AM

Where is Israel mentioned outside of R2's post? And this one, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2015 8:53 AM

As Christopher Hitchens says "religion ruins everything". Reestablishing Israel right in the middle of what had become an Arab/Muslim dominated region was a big mistake. Move Israel to Australia and they can take all the Jewish/Christian mementos with them.

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2015 9:04 AM

How this development will affect people who are trying to live gay lifestyle?

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2015 9:12 AM

If r2 could point to a flourishing, welcoming, inventive, tolerant, Islamic democracy now extant, perhaps Europeans could rest easy.

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2015 9:14 AM

This board is now invaded by right-wingers, including Christians. They know better than to start threads or actually discuss their own lunatic faith, but their paranoia is all over this board in thread after thread.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2015 9:15 AM

This can't happen! I just found happiness with my iPhone 6s Plus! It just can't!

Can the end at least wait till the spring? I just saw the trailer for Hello, My Name is Doris and it looked really good. I would love to see Our Sally win another Oscar and it looks like Tyne Daly has a chance also....

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2015 9:18 AM

As r7 implies, the immigrant's infusion of diversity will doubtless prompt a new flowering of the Renaissance in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2015 9:46 AM

I think your analogy is kind of superficial. We have two things they didn't have back then. We have bombs and we have the internet.

by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2015 10:00 AM

R10...so do they.

by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2015 10:31 AM

R4 is the sole reason that the world is degenerating into the Dark Ages. Destroy R4 and universal enlightenment, brotherhood and peace will reign forever.

Western Europe has spent the past 20 years committing social and cultural suicide because Western Europe chose to ignore its past, common sense, and the simple rules for social cohesion and self-preservation. It accepted within its borders tens of millions of people for whom freedom, diversity and choice are anathema to their beliefs. Who are not interested in respecting or integrating into the prevailing social rules and values, but rather demand that they be subjugated. This past summer's Muslim invasion has not only greatly exacerbated the situation, but has called into question the very future of the EU, which has contributed greatly to the on-going situation.

The sole issue facing Western Europe today is whether or not she wants to uphold her culture and values or relinquish them to Islam. In an effort to right 25 years of wrongs, Europeans will enthusiastically give their support to those ideas and organizations that will return, protect and defend their culture and values, which eventually will mean years of civil disturbances, especially in the UK, France, Germany and Holland.

Hopefully, the rest of the world will take note of these causes, effects and mistakes and will react in their interests.

by Anonymousreply 12November 1, 2015 10:48 AM

OP the problem with your thesis is that, unlike the Goths and Visigoths, the Muslims had a flourishing civilization of their own until the rise of Western domination of the globe caused the complete economic collapse and social breakdown of the Islamic world. The Goths and Visigoths never had the mathematical skills to build buildings like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 1, 2015 10:52 AM

What does one wear for "Dark Ages"?

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2015 10:54 AM

R14 Something uh ummmm dark

by Anonymousreply 15November 1, 2015 10:55 AM

Going by the United States, OP, Western civilization is destroying itself perfectly well already, and needs no assistance to crumble.

by Anonymousreply 16November 1, 2015 11:01 AM

You do know the reason why the ornaments are so beautiful R13, is because artists weren't allowed to depict the human form?

by Anonymousreply 17November 1, 2015 11:04 AM

This thread is a perfect example of why religion will fuck us all. OP, "your thesis is utterly ridiculous."!!

by Anonymousreply 18November 1, 2015 11:07 AM

r17, so what? Islamic decoration conveys the mystery of the cosmos better than any human form ever could. Every culture has limits, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. For example, in Western culture, it is illegal to question the Holocaust.

by Anonymousreply 19November 1, 2015 11:10 AM

R13 also neglects to inform that often artists suffered years of physical abuse, going blind in creating that "art".

by Anonymousreply 20November 1, 2015 11:11 AM

R19, that's a solidly provocative statement. Are you a philosophy major?

Questioning the Holocaust is only illegal in some European states. But it's not as though we'd be producing great Holocaust-questioning artwork if those laws didn't exist. They are there purely for political reasons.

However, the most obvious restriction on free speech we have is copyright law. Copyright does impact creativity: fan works, derivative works, remixes, etc are banned or restricted. In that sense, we are missing out on, say, great Harry Potter fan fiction, or great music remixes.

by Anonymousreply 21November 1, 2015 11:17 AM

Before Christianity The West had Greece and Rome as their shining lights. Before Islam, had pagan Arabia which was way behind Greece and Rome in sophistication and culture.

by Anonymousreply 22November 1, 2015 11:17 AM

well , if you are right, we must accept people from siria with no doubt as they could be compared to the muslims in the maedieval ages, so full of lots of kwoledge on their own and knoledge the kept fron the roman empire

by Anonymousreply 23November 1, 2015 11:20 AM

R23 wins the DL monthly award for the most fucked-up, misspelled, incomprehensible post to a thread.

by Anonymousreply 24November 1, 2015 11:21 AM

What do you mean, it is illegal to question the Holocaust R19? What questions would you like to bring to the table?

by Anonymousreply 25November 1, 2015 11:23 AM

R25 Don't bait the troll. It's diversion/deflection.

by Anonymousreply 26November 1, 2015 11:26 AM

There are actually many parallels between the situation in the US and the events leading to the fall of Rome.

Another historical consistency is that no multi-cultural empire has ever lasted - from Rome to Austria-Hungary.

Neither of which has anything to do with Islam or Israel.

The term Dark Ages is no longer used by historians. The caricature of a period ruled by religion without rational thought is a product of pop culture, not historical fact. "Dark Ages" was a poorly transated phrase used by Petrach to refer to a period which lacked Latin intellectual influence and writings.

So, I supposed that if you wanted to refer to a new Dark Age characterized by lack of American intellectual influence on the world, that would be possible. Chinese cinema and audiences are beginning to drive business decisions of major studios, so it's not unreasonable to assume that American influence will decline as other parts of the world become more economically important.

by Anonymousreply 27November 1, 2015 11:28 AM

We neither hate nor fear the Towel, actually we like and respect them.

Only very stupid people hate the Towel.

What we do hate and fear are the MasterCriminals holding absolute power in Washington DC, NYC, London, and Frankfurt.

by Anonymousreply 28November 1, 2015 11:30 AM

R13, oh come on dude. No one said they weren't creative or capable of beauty. Societies change; overall, most Islamic ones changed for the worst. The great ideas earlier groups had turned sour and were replaced with shitty ones. At one time Greece and Italy and Egypt were the height of civilization. Now there's. . . Scandinavia I guess. Which after the viking age was a cultureless shithole. This idea that criticizing Islamic regions is somehow racist or xenophobic or ignorant of history is fucking bullshit. Most of those countries are unlivable now. Would you move there? There are such pretty buildings!

I disagree with the idea they will ruin every place they set foot in. No doubt a lot of them will sadly live in decrepit, violent ghettos, mostly away from the delicate natives. There should be programs put in place to help the children, the elderly and the women. Maybe those programs exist. I do agree that beyond material culture, which in truth is the obsession of the affluent (including me, although I'm "American poor"), Muslims in general, extremist or not, have hideously regressive values. THAT is the only real thing to worry about. I like Europe and I like the present diversity of the world. To be honest what will ruin the variety of cultures is the internet.

by Anonymousreply 29November 1, 2015 11:31 AM

[quote] no multi-cultural empire has ever lasted

Nothing lasts forever, so that's a truism, R27.

Rome and the Byzantines were both around for a very long time, though, and were multicultural by any reasonable standard.

I believe it's possible that multiculturalism implies authoritarian rule and less freedom, though. When you have communities with very different standards living together, anything like democracy and free speech will end up in violence. A modern day example would be Singapore and Malaysia, versus Nigeria.

[quote] a new Dark Age characterized by lack of American intellectual influence on the world,

Only an American could think that a world not ruled by America was a dark age. Or think there was such a thing as "American intellectual influence".

by Anonymousreply 30November 1, 2015 11:34 AM

Aside from OP's reductiveness about Arab and Muslim immigrants, he/she doesn't know anything about the barbarians of the late Roman period. There was indeed conquering and looting, but the barbarian peoples also worked within the Western Roman system and ultimately maintained the Roman order, economy, legal system, etc. after the collapse of the Western central government. In places like Spain and North Africa their kingdoms lasted several hundred years, until they were replaced by even more orderly and affluent ones led by the conquering Muslim Arabs (while the former Roman areas led by the Franks, Burgundians, and Anglo-Saxons were markedly worse off for centuries).

So OP's analogy is faulty on several points.

When r27 says "no multi-cultural empire has ever lasted" it's worth pointed out that *no empire* has ever lasted. And when they've falled, they've normally been replaced by another multicultural polity. The Roman Empire lasted for over 500 years, ultimately replaced by the multicultural Byzantine Empire, Caliphate, and Ottoman Empire in the east. The powerful modern nation-state is a phenomenon specific to its time, and its sense of cultural oneness is mostly a pretense; there will always be cultural, linguistic, and religious differences within any polity—except the most boringly monistic ones, and they're ultimately doomed to disappear, too.

by Anonymousreply 31November 1, 2015 11:35 AM

Muslim nations do NOT have the fire power and organised armies and experience in modern warfare to pull of any such thing.... Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 32November 1, 2015 11:39 AM

Thanks for that interesting post R31. It's good to get an informed account of the period after Roman collapse.

by Anonymousreply 33November 1, 2015 11:40 AM

R32 I got one word for you: IRAN

by Anonymousreply 34November 1, 2015 11:42 AM

Make that two: PAKISTAN

by Anonymousreply 35November 1, 2015 11:43 AM

*worse.

What I was referring to when I mentioned values was homophobia, sexism, racism, whatever. Which is a problem many places, yes, however in recent history the situation has been improving a lot.

by Anonymousreply 36November 1, 2015 11:45 AM

Iran doesn't have the bomb. Pakistan is not going to use the bomb on the West - too much to lose. And if it did, it would certainly be catastrophic for the world but their annihilation would be total - they would cease to exist.

by Anonymousreply 37November 1, 2015 11:47 AM

Iran has a tough army. They could do regional damage. So? They aren't going to conquer Europe. And the muslim Middle East would fight them as well if they made expansionist moves on Muslim countries, and will NOT join them in their wars against the infidel.

by Anonymousreply 38November 1, 2015 11:48 AM

R 24

I'm not a native speaker, my keyboard lacks 2 letters, and I'm Spanish so, what iis reflected in R 23 are just my thoughts on the topic influenced with my knowledge of Spanish history, wether you like it or not

by Anonymousreply 39November 1, 2015 11:50 AM

[quote]Only an American could think that a world not ruled by America was a dark age. Or think there was such a thing as "American intellectual influence".

You have wholly misinterpreted and taken out of context what I said.

[quote]So, I supposed (sic) that if you wanted to refer to a new Dark Age characterized by lack of American intellectual influence on the world, that would be possible.

I did not state that a world which lacked American intellectual influence would be a new Dark Ages.

It is that kind of intellectual jibber jabber which will actually lead to a new Dark Ages.

As for the notion of that there is no such thing as American Intellectual influence, only someone from some third rate country desperately struggling to maintain it's self-image of relevance would suggest that the US has had no intellectual influence on the world. You don't have to be an American or pro-America to recognize and acknowledge that from science to arts and pop culture it has a significant impact on the rest of the world.

by Anonymousreply 40November 1, 2015 11:50 AM

R38, Iran are out there fighting ISIS. Anyone with common sense would understand the Iranians are on our side against the Saudi-funded barbarians.

by Anonymousreply 41November 1, 2015 11:50 AM

I don't know that those programs exist, R29. There's a group of that I know (100 refugees housed in a shelter), and the local authorities have set up language classes to help them integrate. It was a mixture of voluntary and those who had a better chance of integrating. 24 have registered so far. 21 men and 3 women. Of the 3 women, 2 behave as a couple and the 3rd one is married to one of the men.

One of the men is probably gay (there may be others, but in his case it's blatantly obvious) and he doesn't seem like he's having the greatest of times. Basically shunned by others. Other men might be gay too, my guess is as long as nobody knows all is well.

by Anonymousreply 42November 1, 2015 11:50 AM

Iranians are actually the best-educated of the bunch.

by Anonymousreply 43November 1, 2015 11:53 AM

Europe may be at some risk, they have more immigrants and there is geographical proximity. But the US and Canada seem pretty safe

by Anonymousreply 44November 1, 2015 11:53 AM

Given that the US has now defined Paul Ryan, and by default the objectivitst philosophy of Ayn Rand, as the voice of moderation in DC, I think we have much bigger problems than Islamic demographics half a world away.

by Anonymousreply 45November 1, 2015 12:25 PM

R39 The award seems to have improved your syntax and spelling in English.

by Anonymousreply 46November 1, 2015 12:30 PM

The Iranians aren't "out there" fighting anyone. They have a huge online propaganda war going against the Sauds over the usual power, control and Shi'a vs. Sunni.

by Anonymousreply 47November 1, 2015 12:34 PM

Doesn't it mainly come down to freedom of thought and expression? Without that, a country or society cannot progress - it's just stuck in a time warp controlled by those at the top.

by Anonymousreply 48November 1, 2015 12:51 PM

I got it R23. And liked it.

by Anonymousreply 49November 1, 2015 12:52 PM

R11 you're cray, cray! Show me where it says that in the Dark Ages they had bombs, and the internet. Huh? Huh? Show me.

by Anonymousreply 50November 1, 2015 1:01 PM

Bless you, R45!!! Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 51November 1, 2015 1:01 PM

Not everyone posting in this forum lives in America, R45 and R51. This is an international forum whose language is English.

by Anonymousreply 52November 1, 2015 1:31 PM

Yes, R45. Although the U.S. is not the only country in the world that provides posters to this board.

The pressure the U.S. is putting on the UK to stay in the European Union suggests that some in Washington, at least, recognize isolationism isn't an option. Against the will of a vast and ever growing quantity of the British population, the UK is expected to be America's mouthpiece and proxy in Europe.

The U.S. doesn't sit alone. The current upheaval in demographics in Europe will have a profound effect on US relations, trade, security and finance etc...

by Anonymousreply 53November 1, 2015 1:32 PM

[quote]Discuss.

You are paranoid, ignorant and racist, and easily mislead by others.

There's nothing to discuss. Civilization will not end because brown people are moving into the developed world. People like you are old and will die off soon, and the world will actually be a better place after that happens.

by Anonymousreply 54November 1, 2015 1:37 PM

R54 is happily oblivious. Enjoy dear!

by Anonymousreply 55November 1, 2015 1:40 PM

R54 - Sure Jan. OP said nothing about them being brown as the cause of dysfunction. Please keep up with the rest of the class.

by Anonymousreply 56November 1, 2015 1:43 PM

Good times, come to me now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 1, 2015 1:50 PM

R54 is a Muslim or a PC tard. Europe is doomed in less than 5yrs

by Anonymousreply 58November 1, 2015 2:12 PM

R54 is half right. If the white race is not careful they will get old and die off but I'm not sure the world will be a better place for it.

by Anonymousreply 59November 1, 2015 2:15 PM

R58 Europe was doomed 20 years ago when the EU ratified their migrant and human rights policies.

by Anonymousreply 60November 1, 2015 2:19 PM

Trust me R59, the world will be just fine without us.

by Anonymousreply 61November 1, 2015 2:55 PM

R61, I know right? Whites have not contributed anything of value in the world. Truly an inferior race . Wish Europe and USA were like Africa and the Middle East

by Anonymousreply 62November 1, 2015 2:58 PM

[quote]There are actually many parallels between the situation in the US and the events leading to the fall of Rome.

Lemme guess, gay marriage. Right, troll?

by Anonymousreply 63November 1, 2015 3:04 PM

The average DL'er is 60 years old, so all the loons in this thread will be dead before the fall of anything.

by Anonymousreply 64November 1, 2015 3:05 PM

R64 = assumptive ass

by Anonymousreply 65November 1, 2015 3:07 PM

Why fret? Planet Earth is doomed anyway. Dance, children. Dance and sing and enjoy the moment. There's the buffet table - and the lube.

by Anonymousreply 66November 1, 2015 3:13 PM

R66 True. Humans will fuck themselves into oblivion long before they nuke themselves into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 67November 1, 2015 3:17 PM

The US never had problems with Arabs until the Jews imposed themselves on political policy.

We won't forget who made the Muslims our enemies

by Anonymousreply 68November 1, 2015 3:36 PM

R68 is black!

by Anonymousreply 69November 1, 2015 3:39 PM

r68 came as he typed that.

Jewish Sexual Response to the fruits of surveillance.

People are getting tired of you.

by Anonymousreply 70November 1, 2015 3:43 PM

Just when you thought that DL posters had reached the stupid cunt pinnacle, R68 posts to prove that there are heights yet unscaled.

by Anonymousreply 71November 1, 2015 3:48 PM

We can't have a discussion about the migrant situation in Europe without the anti-Israel lunatic shitting all over the thread.

by Anonymousreply 72November 1, 2015 3:55 PM

[quote]Whites have not contributed anything of value in the world. Truly an inferior race . Wish Europe and USA were like Africa and the Middle East.

Exactly.

R61 White men have contributed well, just about everything. Start by looking at your computer screen and then get up go out and look all around you: just about everything was invented by white men.

by Anonymousreply 73November 1, 2015 4:04 PM

Civilization cannot come to a close until I found out how Downton Abbey ends. That said, what is being avoided being said is that all the opinions of gay men will go with them hurtling toward the pavement after being thrown off of a building. If The Caliphate comes this is what's coming with it.. and everybody knows it. All your yapping won't change what these savages are. Fight them or suffer gruesome death. They'll make what the nazis did to gay men look like child's play. Get your heads (and your dicks) out of your behinds.

by Anonymousreply 74November 1, 2015 4:20 PM

Nixon was convinced the West would end up in a death struggle against Islam.

by Anonymousreply 75November 1, 2015 4:26 PM

You are all brainwashed by the Zionist media.

by Anonymousreply 76November 1, 2015 4:33 PM

R75 Read what Winston Churchill had to say about Islam:

"It is, thank heaven, difficult if not impossible for the modern European to fully appreciate the force which fanaticism exercises among an ignorant, warlike and Oriental population. Several generations have elapsed since the nations of the West have drawn the sword in religious controversy, and the evil memories of the gloomy past have soon faded in the strong, clear light of Rationalism and human sympathy. Indeed it is evident that Christianity, however degraded and distorted by cruelty and intolerance, must always exert a modifying influence on men's passions, and protect them from the more violent forms of fanatical fever, as we are protected from smallpox by vaccination. But the Mahommedan religion increases, instead of lessening, the fury of intolerance. t was originally propagated by the sword, and ever since, its votaries have been subject, above the people of all other creeds, to this form of madness. "

"The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities - but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 1, 2015 4:35 PM

Thanks, R77. Sadly he would probably be prosecuted for saying the same today.

by Anonymousreply 78November 1, 2015 5:44 PM

Another thanks for taking the trouble to post that, R77.

by Anonymousreply 79November 1, 2015 6:40 PM

OP here. I love some of the assumptions being made about me.

For one, I'm an atheist, and detest Christians as well. But I'm at least honest about the fact that Christians are nowhere nearly as scary to me as Muslims. Most Christians Just refuse to issue marriage licenses and bake me cakes. Most Muslims want me dead. Guess which group I'd rather be dropped into a dark alley with?

I'm also American, but live in Europe. I hold a linguistics degree and speak three languages fluently. So I'm also not some ignorant, babbling freeper. I'm well aware that interference from the West has led to the current situation and that we are NOT blameless. But that does not excuse the abject hatred I witness every day, the violence against women, or the blatant homophobia. Or the fact that there is no moderate/progressive wing of Muslims out in plain sight as there is with Christianity.

The fact that formerly liberal cities like London, Paris, and Amsterdam are now flooded with woman walking around in their slave coverings , and gays and Jews are being threatened constantly scares the shit out of me.

But stay there in your position of safety and ignorance in the US and keep claiming that Christians are as bad as Muslims. Keep defending. Keep apologiing. Keep accusing anyone who questions this influx of economic migrants (NOT refugees) as racist.

We are about to reap what we have sown.

by Anonymousreply 80November 1, 2015 6:51 PM

Well ok, OP/R80, what is your advice to deal with the infiltration of Islam into the west?

by Anonymousreply 81November 1, 2015 7:39 PM

Does that mean we can have Roman Orgies like this one until we wait for the end?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 1, 2015 7:56 PM

The caliphates were not multicultural! Pagans were massacres and Jews and Christians were treated like cattle.

The muslim conquest was and is a brutal, centuries long plague on humanity. You want to see the greatness of islam...just pay attention to ISIL and Boko Haram. They are emulating their pedophile, mass murdering prophet.

I am so done with fantasy islam. People are finally waking up to all the islamic lies and bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 83November 1, 2015 8:12 PM

[quote] You are all brainwashed by the Zionist media.

If only that were true, then there would have been peace by now.

by Anonymousreply 84November 1, 2015 8:36 PM

Bring out your dead Kardashians!

by Anonymousreply 85November 1, 2015 8:38 PM

I told you Disney censoring [italic]Aladdin[/italic] would have no effect whatsoever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 1, 2015 8:40 PM

Compare the worst Christian fundamentalist to the worst Muslim fundamentalist. The latter is bound to be more driven by violence and hatred. And keep in mind how many governments are committed to this ideology. I am by no means blind to the horrific evils committed in the name of Jesus Christ, but I am also not blind to the even greater evils of a similar nature committed in the name of the alleged prophet Muhammad .

If Muslims kill all the Jews, that won't be enough to satisfy their bloodlust. They'll go after the Christians after that. Then they'll go after the Buddhists, the Hindus, the atheists and agnostics, and all the indigenous faiths that managed to avoid being totally wiped out by missionaries and imperialists. And don't think for a second gays will be spared.

They need to be stopped. We cannot allow centuries of secular social and technological progress to be destroyed in this manner.

by Anonymousreply 87November 1, 2015 8:50 PM

R87, they've gone after Buddhists and Hindus already, relentlessly and for hundreds of years. The greatest genocide of all time was committed by muslims in India over about 1,000 years of conquest, occupation and colonization. It is estimated the 800 million non-muslims were killed by muslims.

Look up Hindu Holocaust or Nalanda (a major university completely destroyed by muslim invaders with tens of thousands killed).

by Anonymousreply 88November 1, 2015 8:57 PM

[quote] I am by no means blind to the horrific evils committed in the name of Jesus Christ

Apparently, you are.

[quote]Compare the worst Christian fundamentalist to the worst Muslim fundamentalist

I'll let Dr. George Tiller know that he's lucky he wasn't killed by a Muslim fundamentalist. I'll let the Planned Parenthood offices know that all those bombs weren't nearly as bad as what some Muslims would have done to them.

[quote] We cannot allow centuries of secular social and technological progress to be destroyed in this manner.

Oh no, we wouldn't want another several hundred year period where literacy was strictly controlled by a religion. We wouldn't want technological advances destroyed by missionaries converting heathens.

If you're going to chicken little us, at least get some of the historical facts and precedents correct.

by Anonymousreply 89November 1, 2015 9:02 PM

All Muslims and Christians should be killed.

by Anonymousreply 90November 1, 2015 9:11 PM

"History is about to repeat itself."

I was gonna perform "History Repeating" for this thread. But maybe 'Bitches And Bottles (Let's Get It Started)' will do.

by Anonymousreply 91November 1, 2015 9:15 PM

r89 who gives a flying fuck what Muslims may or may not have been 1000 years ago? The Muslims today are not at all interested in intellectualism or science or what have you. Just look at the absolute dregs that are currently in cities like London and Paris, openly hostile to the natives and at the same time demanding this, this and that. Islam in 2015 is a bunch of horseshit and a nuisance that does not belong in civilized societies.

by Anonymousreply 92November 1, 2015 9:23 PM

The Western Renaissance began with a renewed interest in pre-Christian, pre-Muslim Greek and Roman cultural artifacts. Thus, the farther away the West moved from religion, the more enlightened it became.

by Anonymousreply 93November 1, 2015 9:29 PM

When all the white people are gone how the hell am I supposed to know if my new mansion is in a good neighborhood or not?

by Anonymousreply 94November 1, 2015 9:56 PM

lol, R94

by Anonymousreply 95November 1, 2015 10:02 PM

[quote]who gives a flying fuck what Muslims may or may not have been 1000 years ago?

R92 - What are you babbling about?

The saddest part of your reply is that you think I was referring to Muslims from a thousand years ago...

by Anonymousreply 96November 1, 2015 10:13 PM

No, r68, the US went to war with Barbary pirates in the early 1800s.

by Anonymousreply 97November 1, 2015 10:46 PM

R68, islam has been a constant menace to "the abode of war," that is, any land that is not under islamic dominion (google that phrase for an eye-opener).

Here's a few words from John Quincey Adams about the true nature and the menace of islam.

People really must learn about history. The Russians, Poles and Hungarians remember their history. They have been invaded by muslims many times, as has much of Europe. They know their history and they are not going to let themselves get fucked by this "refugee" bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 1, 2015 10:53 PM

From my own personal experience in Western Europe, Muslims are leeching parasites getting every kind of social service while at the same time despising the natives. Europeans are scared shitless of being called racists, so they keep acquiescing. It's a powder keg of a situation that will not end well, one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 99November 1, 2015 11:16 PM

[quote]The saddest part of your reply is that you think I was referring to Muslims from a thousand years ago...

Sad that you don't understand figurative speech.

by Anonymousreply 100November 1, 2015 11:16 PM

Well, what do you expect from people who don't even know who Charlemagne is.

by Anonymousreply 101November 1, 2015 11:43 PM

History repeats itself when the rich, who are entitled to fifty percent of the wealth of a society, decide that fifty percent is not enough.

Once they take more than fifty percent, the apple cart starts to tip.

Look around you at the USA of today. It is unsustainable under its present system of wealth distribution. It will be gone long before 2050.

by Anonymousreply 102November 2, 2015 1:26 AM

R80 Just wait until the thousands of British, French, Dutch, Finnish and Belgium Muslims fighting for DAESH return home. The situation can only get worse.

After being repeatedly assured by the media, various Western world leaders, politicians and political and sociological pundits that Islam was a peaceful religion, that there was no clash of cultures or religious war taking place, people are finally beginning to realize the blatant and protracted lie that's been shoveled to the gullible Western, especially European, masses.

by Anonymousreply 103November 2, 2015 4:26 AM

This keeps getting better

A small German village of 102 have to accommodate 750 asylum seekers .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 2, 2015 4:57 AM

None of asylum seekers in [r104] is going back. With few years they will get citizenship and will able to vote. Those 102 people of that German village will become minuscule minority in their own village overnight with no political voice in their municipal election.

Germany has great public benefit welfare system and infrastructure even in small towns .But i don't know how they will cope up with all this ?

by Anonymousreply 105November 2, 2015 5:02 AM

R104 A lot of the social situations of this latest Muslim invasion is deliberately not being reported in the German and European press for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 106November 2, 2015 5:03 AM

[R106] If you read the article at [r104] you would surprised to know that Mayor is not more afraid of consequence of holding 750 refugee in his village . He is afraid how "far-right" leaders are going to exploit this situation ? Why the hell people of this village voted this clueless buffon as their Mayor ?

by Anonymousreply 107November 2, 2015 5:10 AM

Can you imagine if Muslims who numbered 7 TIMES the population of a small American town were dumped there? Pandemonium. Americans would not put up with that bullshit at all.

by Anonymousreply 108November 2, 2015 5:16 AM

The course of human history is more likely to be changed most dramatically and certainly more quickly by a pandemic than by the Muslim extremists. An Ebola-like disease, an antibiotic-resistant plague or something of that nature would be more devastating to our entire species than any political movement.

by Anonymousreply 109November 2, 2015 5:20 AM

[R108] European are generally non confrontational (at least in recent few decades). unfortunately their political leaders are taking tolerance of their citizens for granted

by Anonymousreply 110November 2, 2015 5:20 AM

Angela Merkel and her government want cheap labour. They are oblivious to the reality that they are destroying Germany in the process.

by Anonymousreply 111November 2, 2015 5:20 AM

R110 And that taking their citizens for granted will most certainly be reflected in the next elections.

by Anonymousreply 112November 2, 2015 5:24 AM

[quote]European are generally non confrontational...

Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 113November 2, 2015 6:14 AM

W&W for R113

Who are these pathetic, delusional European trash who are brainwashed into thinking they can fuck up the planet for 500 years & then try to pin the bill on the USA after their convenient coversion to passivity after losing control??

by Anonymousreply 114November 2, 2015 7:01 AM

In response to R5 and R13, Muslims tried at least twice before to conquer Western Europe. Western history would not be the same had they been successful.

Muslim nations are not known for tolerance towards Gays. We get executed there, remember? And look at the treatment of women. As a reborn pagan, I shudder to think of what they'd do to me.

by Anonymousreply 115November 2, 2015 11:23 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 2, 2015 11:43 AM

Swedish foreign minster is heartless bitch . Fuck them Fuck all politician

by Anonymousreply 117November 2, 2015 11:45 AM

R115 The history of the Muslim conquest of Western Europe is not simply a couple of attempts. Andalusian Spain and Portugal were occupied for 800 years by Muslims. The Muslim Ottoman Empire occupied much of Greece for 300 years. Sicily was occupied by Muslims for 150 years and Malta for over 200 years. Eastern Europe has its own history with repeated attempted conquests starting with the Ottoman invasion in the 14th century. And of course the Ottoman conquest of Byzantine Constantinople in the 16th century.

Islam has coveted Xtian Europe ever since the Prophet's followers rode north out of Arabia to spread the Truth in the 7th century. Empty-headed EU migrant and human rights policies have handed Islam what 1,300 years of repeated invasions didn't. Islam has finally conquered Europe, without firing a shot.

by Anonymousreply 118November 2, 2015 11:50 AM

There certainly will be a change of attire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 2, 2015 12:59 PM

I'm fascinated by the way Europe, which was so keen on surveillance, needed to track every cellphone, monitor every cafe, eavesdrop on every mosque ... Now, just lets hundreds of thousands walk in.

It's clear that Merkel is doing the bidding of the oligarchs who need cheap labor now with no regard for the future of European civilization.

by Anonymousreply 120November 2, 2015 3:47 PM

It is happening in the US, too but at a slower pace.

I'm hoping the inevitable next terrorist attack happens sooner rather than later so Americans wake up to the reality of jihad and Islam as the brutal expansionist religion that it is.

By any measure, islam is insanity.

by Anonymousreply 121November 2, 2015 4:19 PM

And Xns have conquered parts of the Muslim world repeatedly too. Do you really think that possession -less refugees are a military invasion?

by Anonymousreply 122November 2, 2015 4:34 PM

Those poor refugees are wandering into one of the WORST fashion seasons of the 21st century. This will be known as the year of the smurf.

I, for one, welcome linen-wearing overlords. Plus, some of the men look like they're wearing hostess dresses. Wouldn't mind trying out one of those.

by Anonymousreply 123November 2, 2015 4:47 PM

Oh yes, R22? When? Where? 200 years of European colonialism vs 1500 of muslim imperialism and mass murder?

Fanstasy islam isn't going to work anymore. People are starting to see through the lying games muslims play.

by Anonymousreply 124November 3, 2015 12:45 AM

Cheap labor? What fantasy makes you believe these animals work? Let me lay it down for you: this has been deliberately orchestrated to get the civil unrest started. Throw in an EMP attack, economic collapse and disease. After millions of deaths they can then declare martial law and begin their New World Order. It's been unfolding before our eyes for years now. Y'all are just too fat, comfy and blinded by entertainment to see and accept it.

Close your eyes and picture yourself about to die. Be honest about what comes to your mind. Then WAKE UP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125November 3, 2015 3:16 PM

What a sad freeper thread this is.

by Anonymousreply 126November 3, 2015 3:25 PM

[quote] What a sad freeper cult Islam is.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 127November 3, 2015 3:33 PM

So-called "Islamophobia" is no different than Naziphobia and Klanophobia.

by Anonymousreply 128November 3, 2015 3:34 PM

R128, all three are justified if there's a chance of them becoming significant political forces in the West.

by Anonymousreply 129November 3, 2015 3:36 PM

[quote]I'm fascinated by the way Europe, which was so keen on surveillance, needed to track every cellphone, monitor every cafe, eavesdrop on every mosque ... Now, just lets hundreds of thousands walk in.

Don't forget, the USA has had a porous southern border ever since the "War on Terror" began and they have announced at least 20,000 Muslim refugees are to come over here too.

We share all info gathered by our surveillance techniques with Israel, which should tell you something about who is running the so-called "War on Terror."

by Anonymousreply 130November 3, 2015 4:16 PM

Seek help, R130, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 131November 3, 2015 4:25 PM

[quote]assumptive ass

It's not an assumption, r65. We've done multiple polls.

by Anonymousreply 132November 3, 2015 4:29 PM

How tiresome your strategies have become, R131.

by Anonymousreply 133November 3, 2015 4:29 PM

[quote] I'm hoping the inevitable next terrorist attack happens sooner rather than later

This tells us everything we need to know about you.

Die in a grease fire, sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 134November 3, 2015 4:33 PM

[quote]Seek help, [R130], seriously.

The National Security Agency routinely shares raw intelligence data with Israel without first sifting it to remove information about US citizens, a top-secret document provided to the Guardian by whistleblower Edward Snowden reveals.

Details of the intelligence-sharing agreement are laid out in a memorandum of understanding between the NSA and its Israeli counterpart that shows the US government handed over intercepted communications likely to contain phone calls and emails of American citizens. The agreement places no legally binding limits on the use of the data by the Israelis.

The disclosure that the NSA agreed to provide raw intelligence data to a foreign country contrasts with assurances from the Obama administration that there are rigorous safeguards to protect the privacy of US citizens caught in the dragnet. The intelligence community calls this process "minimization", but the memorandum makes clear that the information shared with the Israelis would be in its pre-minimized state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 3, 2015 4:36 PM

Consider the source, R135:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 3, 2015 4:38 PM

The Guardian might as well be owned by the PA:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 3, 2015 4:39 PM

Steve Sailer has an article on the tie-in between Israeli high tech firms and the NSA spying on American citizens (“Does Israel Have a Backdoor to US Intelligence?“). It’s always seemed very suspicious that Amdocs, an Israeli firm, was responsible for billing for US phone companies, and that two Israeli firms, Narus and Verint, are involved in wiretapping AT&T and Verizon for the NSA. It’s also not surprising that, as noted by James Bamford in his April 2012 article for Wired, someone with close connections to Israel secretly gave software designed by NSA to Israel: “the advanced analytical and data mining software the NSA had developed for both its worldwide and international eavesdropping operations was secretly passed to Israel by a mid-level employee, apparently with close connections to the country.” Bamford’s source describes him as “a very strong supporter of Israel.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138November 3, 2015 4:43 PM

[quote]The Guardian might as well be owned by the PA:

Says the poster who at R90 asserts that all Christians and Muslims should be killed. Your own bias is showing.

by Anonymousreply 139November 3, 2015 4:57 PM

Oh please. Can the Israel/US conspiracy theories. Even if true, it has no effect on the crazy islamists who want to obliterate Israel for one reason, and the western world for another. Surely there are many more muslims who aren't terrorists and don't want to wreak havoc. But they aren't joining Isis, they aren't devoted to destroying everything that isn't part of their fundamentalist mania. Europe is getting a real wake up call, collect charges.

Even if western (read US) policies are part of the historical causes of the rise of terrorism, its too late now to stem it or ameliorate it. We can't appease them, they wont be assimilated. The best we can hope for is to keep them away from us.

by Anonymousreply 140November 3, 2015 5:00 PM

[quote] We can't appease them, they wont be assimilated. The best we can hope for is to keep them away from us.

Yet the warfare we're waging on their home nations has everything to do with why they are fleeing and flooding Europe.

by Anonymousreply 141November 3, 2015 5:02 PM

[quote]Your own bias is showing.

They've tried to kill the Jews and kill gay people so many times they deserve to die because of it.

by Anonymousreply 142November 3, 2015 5:10 PM

The only just punishment for racism, sexism, anti-semitism and homophobia is the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 143November 3, 2015 5:11 PM

The wages of sin is death, R142. All mankind was born to die.

by Anonymousreply 144November 3, 2015 5:11 PM

R143 shows us why there can never be peace in the Middle East. His thirst for blood can never be appeased.

by Anonymousreply 145November 3, 2015 5:15 PM

Homosexuality is not a sin and all those who believe it is are guilty of the sin of bearing false witness against their neighbors. Hell, for some of them it's their only source of income!

by Anonymousreply 146November 3, 2015 5:15 PM

Bearing false witness means objectively accusing someone of doing something that you know they didn't do. Judging another's deeds as sinful is a subjective act based on one's own perceptions of sin. They are not the same thing at all.

by Anonymousreply 147November 3, 2015 5:20 PM

Jewish Justice League Wonder Twin Powers Unite!

by Anonymousreply 148November 3, 2015 5:25 PM

Jews kill gays.

by Anonymousreply 149November 3, 2015 5:31 PM

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

by Anonymousreply 150November 3, 2015 5:50 PM

It means lying. To call a virtuous behavior sinful is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 151November 3, 2015 5:52 PM

Homosexuality is a virtue.

by Anonymousreply 152November 3, 2015 5:52 PM

[quote]It means lying. To call a virtuous behavior sinful is a lie.

Either you don't get it, or you are being deliberately ignorant. Calling something sinful is a judgment call. If I judge card-playing on the Sabbath to be sinful and you play cards on the Sabbath, I am being judgmental to call you a sinner, but I am not bearing false witness. Virtue and sin are in the eye of the beholder, and one person's idea of virtue can easily be another person's idea of sin.

On the other hand, if our mutual neighbor's house were vandalized and I knew you didn't do it but I told everyone that you did, I would be bearing false witness. Alternatively, even if you really were the vandal, if I had no way of knowing for sure but simply guessed correctly, and I told others that I knew for a fact that you were the vandal, I would still be bearing false witness because I would be lying about my own ability to prove the accusation.

by Anonymousreply 153November 3, 2015 6:04 PM

what op said.

by Anonymousreply 154November 3, 2015 6:06 PM

Nothing will change until the European Union policy of open borders is changed.

The oligarchs at the EU want these hoards and the average German, Dutch, or Italian must demand a split from EU's absolute control. The Greeks just found out national democracy is an illusion.

Until then, the Muslims will continue to flock to the greener pastures of Europe. It is their legal right.

The only solution is to change the EU charter NOW. All other arguments and actions are moot.

by Anonymousreply 155November 3, 2015 6:11 PM

We will collapse without their help.

[quote]The anthropologist Joseph Tainter in his book “The Collapse of Complex Societies” looked at the collapse of civilizations from the Roman to the Mayan. He concluded that they disintegrated because they finally could not sustain the bureaucratic complexities they had created. Layers of bureaucracy demand more and more exploitation, not only of the environment but the laboring classes.

[quote]They become calcified by systems that are unable to respond to the changing reality around them. They, like our elite universities and business schools, churn out systems managers, people who are taught not to think but to blindly service the system. These systems managers know only how to perpetuate themselves and the system they serve, although serving that system means disemboweling the nation and the planet. Our elites and bureaucrats exhaust the earth to hold up a system that worked in the past, failing to see that it no longer works.

[quote]Elites, rather than contemplate reform, which would jeopardize their privilege and power, retreat in the twilight of empire into walled compounds like the Forbidden City or Versailles. They invent their own reality. Those on Wall Street and in corporate boardrooms have replicated this behavior. They insist that continued reliance on fossil fuel and speculations will sustain the empire. State resources, as Tainter notes, are at the end increasingly squandered on extravagant and senseless projects and imperial adventures. And then it all collapses.

by Anonymousreply 156November 3, 2015 8:28 PM

German govt uses hotel to house migrants without notice, 100 jobs lost

Video inside .This sis really disturbing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 4, 2015 12:41 PM

R155, please, it's hordes not hoards.

by Anonymousreply 158November 4, 2015 3:25 PM

Just read that the new owner of the Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ, proposes to use the currently closed property to house Syrian refugees. All he asks is that the government pay the cost of operating the building. Wonder what Gov Fatsie thinks of that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 4, 2015 3:31 PM

Muslims imported millions and millions of slaves from Africa. Mostly women were targeted. Any males were castrated. Arabs breed with their black female slaves and over time their race got darker and dumber. 1400 years of slavery and breeding with millions of African women ruined the Arab race. They will never rise to their former power.

In America the black agitators usually had a significant amount of white blood. Usually they were mulattoes. Pure African blacks were too stupid to be angry and agitate. Modern arabs are a mongrel race. They are smart enough to know they are retarded and inferior to whites and that makes them very very ANGRY. The vacillate between being vicious and crying the victim. Between bullying and begging. That's what they get for centuries of importing millions of black women and rape breeding them.

If Europeans breed with Arabs they will lower their IQ's. If you know anything about Arab culture it's always the lightest skinned Arabs who are the intellectuals in their societies. Arabs who can pass for Spaniards, Greeks or Italians are usually at the top of their societies. Slavery turned the Arabs into a dark vile race. That's why the dark skinned arabs are so rape prone. The darkness and the black crispy hair comes from their raped African slave mothers that were raped by their Arab slave masters. Dark skinned arabs have major rape genetics.

The prophet Muhammad was described as being a white man." Where is the Prophet Muhammed? He's that white man sitting over there." Aisha his young wife had red hair. Look at the medieval depictions of Arabs. It showed light skinned people. They had no Enlightenment, they missed the industrial revolution since their slaving darkened an dumbed them down. Arabs are basically quadroons. They are lazy, violent and feral like blacks yet smarter but not as smart as whites or asians.

by Anonymousreply 160November 4, 2015 4:35 PM

And...a big F&F for the racist trash at R160.

by Anonymousreply 161November 4, 2015 5:05 PM

Whites are the stupidest, laziest most brutal, and most hypocritical race. They're pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside. Most Muslims are white. Everything bad people of color do to whites is justified because of ongoing systemic racism that will only stop when the entire white race is put on trial and collectively punished for its collective crimes against humanity. Only the gay ones will be spared because they are victims of systemic homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 162November 4, 2015 5:27 PM

Jew-on-gentile violence is justified for the same reason black-on-white violence and gay-on-"straight" violence are justified: they started it, and their desired end game involves genocide. Let's do it to them before they do it to us.

by Anonymousreply 163November 4, 2015 5:28 PM

The perpetrators of systemic racism are also the perpetrators of systemic homophobia. Soon they will be sentenced to death by a court of law for their millennia of crimes against humanity of which history and the evening news have proven time and time again that they are guilty.

by Anonymousreply 164November 4, 2015 5:35 PM

Since the thread took a turn to stupid with R 160, I'd like to share one of my favorite vids by Sheikh Bandar al-Khaibari - does the earth rotate or not?

I wish we had a thread for wise saying by religious leaders. There is just so much to choose from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165November 4, 2015 5:41 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 6, 2015 4:02 PM

Refugees have been going on a gang rape spree in Magdeburg, Germany

--A nineteen year-old girl at Magdeburg University became the fourth gang rape victim by refugees this month. The German woman was ambushed by “refugees” around 4 AM and brutally raped. She is currently recovering in a local hospital.

Early in October a 24 year-old woman was brutally gangraped in a Magdeburg cemetery. Two weeks ago two 19 year-old girls were gangraped by “refugees.”

Imagine going to the cemetery to mourn a dead loved one and getting brutally gang raped. Muslim men are very very RAPEY

by Anonymousreply 167November 6, 2015 6:54 PM

Oh Christ in a rowboat, who let the "kill all the white gentiles" lunatic into the room?

by Anonymousreply 168November 6, 2015 7:10 PM

R118 The Ottoman Turks actually occupied much of Greece for 370 to 470 years. Also remember that what is today Turkey was The Byzantine Empire(Eastern Roman) which is still occupied territory in some people's eyes.

R162 The most populous Muslim country in the world is Indonesia and it is not white by any definition of the word. Many Muslims are not white Europeans but rather people of color like Arabs, South Asians etc son. They might be Caucasian but they are not culturally white or by their appearance.

by Anonymousreply 169November 6, 2015 7:21 PM

R169, the muslim conquest has been brutal and unrelenting for over 1,500 years and there is no end in sight, as we well know.

Muslim colonized Spain for 800 years, Portugal for 300 or 400, Sicily for 200 years, they got as far as Tours, France and the walls of Vienna. The attached link will give you an idea of how islam has always been and remains about war and conquest. Their attacks on Europe have been unrelenting.

And that's just Europe. Google Hindu Holocaust for an idea of what they did in India for 500 years or so....constant genocide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 7, 2015 12:51 AM

German news clip about the 4 gang rapes in Magdeburg. The most recent was at the university.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171November 7, 2015 12:58 AM

Read this, and you will get a picture of what Europe is becoming.

Muslim refugees and the cost of Sweden's kindness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 7, 2015 3:42 AM

History is pretty much a cycle of the same shit happening over and over.

by Anonymousreply 173March 14, 2020 3:21 AM

Stop bumping years-old alt-right troll threads, fuckhead.

by Anonymousreply 174March 14, 2020 3:24 AM

NICE TRY, BORIS.

The Deplorables are the barbarians. The modern Republican Party is pro-crime, fascist and they're killing democracy right before our eyes.

Their orruption and decadence, combined with a rigged Constitution and voter rolls that give Deplorables more votes than they deserve, means the Republicans have almost felled any true American Republic.

You can't have democracy without honor or government officials who obey the law.

by Anonymousreply 175March 14, 2020 6:19 AM

Uh, we were talking about Europe, R175.

by Anonymousreply 176March 21, 2020 5:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!