Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item: Closet Confusion for Pro Athlete(s)

It was a pretty happy day for this B- list celebrity/model when she got a new bearding gig. Apparently she was referred for the gig by that B+ list mostly television actress who does bearding professionally but is awful at remembering the lies. The person our B- lister is bearding for has some closet issues. In his mind, his fame rests on an image he has carefully crafted. He thinks his fans would excoriate (found that word of the day calendar my mom gave me last Christmas) him if they found out he was gay. He has played this kind of perfectly. Never really dates one woman very long. Enough where people keep hoping he can find the right woman. Another actress, who I trust completely says he tried to have sex with her and failed miserably. He blamed fatigue and pressure and stress. As far as I know he has never even peeked around the corner of the closet. Except. Yeah, there is always an exception. When he heard rumors about this A list athlete being gay he called him up and the pair met for dinner. Perfectly normal. At that dinner he talked about it in vague terms. That same athlete is who he turned to now for his beard. Full circle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 6, 2022 12:54 PM

Could this be anyone besides Tebow & Rodgers?

Popular guess:

B- list celebrity/model: [italic]Olivia Culpo[/italic]

B+ list actress: [italic]Olivia Munn[/italic]

Bearding for: [italic]Aaron Rodgers[/italic]

Other actress: [italic]Camilla Belle[/italic]

A list athlete: [italic]Tim Tebow[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2015 1:58 AM

The only problem with this is Camille Belle didn't try to have sex with Tebow. She's just as closeted as he is.

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2015 2:22 AM

Tim Tebow and this Olivia chick headed for possible marriage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2015 2:22 AM

That site seems to start with DL rumors and create BIs out of them

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2015 2:22 AM

Olivia Munn is in essence, a homophobe, and yet Bryan Singer, an openly bisexual (cough, cough) director employs her.

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2015 2:23 AM

Headed toward marriage? They just met!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2015 2:24 AM

A lot of this stuff, specifically what I post, are not rumors.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2015 2:24 AM

CDAN is nothing but made up shit. They tell you that in the disclaimer.

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2015 2:25 AM

Erin Andrews is apart of this bearding squad.

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2015 2:25 AM

This can't be about me, because I am the most heterosexual guy the NFL has ever seen

by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2015 2:33 AM

I'm confused. Could someone rewrite that so it makes sense?

by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2015 2:51 AM

You are AR.

by Anonymousreply 12November 1, 2015 2:52 AM

This isn't about me. I'm just a straight guy who loves Jesus

by Anonymousreply 13November 1, 2015 5:34 PM

Aaron Rodgers.

Tim Tebow.

Russell Wilson.

Why are the biggest closet cases all devout Christians?

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2015 7:42 PM

Olivia Culpo being a professional beard implicates Nick Jonas possibly, no? That was her last high profile relationship.

by Anonymousreply 15November 1, 2015 7:46 PM

It does and it was.

by Anonymousreply 16November 1, 2015 7:52 PM

The way I'm reading this, does it mean Rodgers and Tebow had a fling with each other?

by Anonymousreply 17November 1, 2015 7:59 PM

R17 - no, it just says they met for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 18November 1, 2015 8:02 PM

"Erin Andrews is apart of this bearding squad."

No one seems to understand the proper usage of "apart" and "a part" anymore. How and when did this happen?

by Anonymousreply 19November 1, 2015 8:06 PM

A part.

by Anonymousreply 20November 1, 2015 8:21 PM

Cunt lips.

by Anonymousreply 21November 1, 2015 8:22 PM

I just realized Olivia Culpo was the same woman who "dated" Nick Jonas.

Tim Tebow might actually be gay.

by Anonymousreply 22November 1, 2015 8:34 PM

I don't want Tebow to be gay. We should get to say NO to some of these fools.

by Anonymousreply 23November 1, 2015 8:50 PM

Tebow is gay whether we like it or not...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 1, 2015 8:54 PM

[quote] Olivia Culpo being a professional beard implicates Nick Jonas possibly, no? That was her last high profile relationship. And now she's doing the same with that other closet case, Christian McCaffrey, who can't come out of the closet because of his Christian (no pun intended) family background! Don't be surprised if he dates her for a couple years (which he's already done by the way) and then conveniently dumps her overnight for no reason. It means their bearding contract is up

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2021 1:46 PM

[quote] Olivia Culpo being a professional beard implicates Nick Jonas possibly, no? That was her last high profile relationship.

And now she's doing the same with that other closet case, Christian McCaffrey, who can't come out of the closet because of his Christian (no pun intended) family background! Don't be surprised if he dates her for a couple years (which he's already done by the way) and then conveniently dumps her overnight for no reason. It means their bearding contract is up

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2021 1:46 PM

I’m just thinking it’s the 2015 troll.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2021 1:49 PM

This Olivia Culo woman is such a professional rent-a-beard I can't even with her! The very fact she's "dating" a guy living in Charlotte while she spends most of her time in LA, which means they never even see each other except when there's a pap called to shoot them together, is proof positive of this

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2021 7:35 AM

Must be McCaffrey: he keeps drooling over that woman on IG to put up a straight front, but still won't marry her after 3 years of dating. Goes to show how "legit" this woman's relationships are

by Anonymousreply 29February 6, 2022 9:43 AM

Buh-buh-bumpity bump bump bitches in this bump bitch thread. Right R29 NateCrnkovich?

by Anonymousreply 30February 6, 2022 10:31 AM

I normally don't like bumped threads, but this one is interesting as we have 3 additional years of actions on the part of the parties allegedly involved.

by Anonymousreply 31February 6, 2022 11:27 AM

I love bumping threads, I'm a necrobumper. Anyway, Christian couldn't be any more uninterested in that bearding slut: he has the typical half-asleep jock-ish lewk on his face of someone who's like "Yo, bro, check out my trophy GF, will ya?". Which is why he still won't put a ring on that finger, which, if Danny Amendola didn't (in fact, he wouldn't stop cheating in her), he sure as hell won't either at only 25. She'd be better off finding herself a sugar daddy instead

by Anonymousreply 32February 6, 2022 12:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!