Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Israeli officer: 'We will gas you until you die'

Israeli border patrol officer threatens to kill all residents of Aida refugee camp if Palestinians keep throwing stones. Megan O'Toole | 31 Oct 2015 15:50 GMT War & Conflict, Human Rights, Middle East, Israel, Palestine

raeli border police have issued a shocking threat to Palestinians in Aida refugee camp, saying, "We will gas you until you die," in an apparent response to stone-throwing.

In a one-minute video of the incident recorded on Thursday by a resident of the West Bank camp, an Israeli border officer speaking in Arabic reads the chilling message over a loudspeaker as an Israeli jeep rolls slowly down the street.

"People of Aida refugee camp, we are the occupation forces. You throw stones, and we will hit you with gas until you all die. The children, the youth, the old people - you will all die. We won't leave any of you alive," the unidentified officer says.

"We have arrested one of you. He is with us now. We took him from his home, and we will slaughter and kill him while you watch if you keep throwing stones," the officer continues, referring to a 25-year-old Palestinian who was arrested on Thursday and subsequently released.

"Go home or we will gas you until you die. Your families, your children, everyone - we will kill you."

The video was recorded after Israeli forces raided the camp during a protest against the occupation and fired tear gas, reportedly in response to Palestinian youths hurling stones at Israel's separation wall.

According to a report in The Times of Israel, the border officer who made the threat has since been suspended.

Camp resident Mohammed al-Azza said the incident unfolded at dusk on Thursday, noting an Israeli jeep shot tear gas towards residents' homes before making the announcement via loudspeaker.

"Everyone in the camp is talking about it," Azza told Al Jazeera. "Especially the families who have children, and older people. They are afraid because [last year] a woman died from tear gas. They believe the Israeli occupation forces will do it."

Azza noted that it was unusual for the Israelis to refer to themselves as the "occupation forces", rather than a more traditional term, such as "defence forces".

"This was something new," he said. "I was sad and happy at the same time because I heard for the first time the [Israelis] saying they were the occupation, and this is good for countries outside to hear. [But] I was angry to hear them threaten to use tear gas and kill the people; there wasn't any reason."

Contacted by Al Jazeera, a spokesperson for the Israeli army declined to comment, noting: "The video in question is under the jurisdiction of the Israeli Border Police." Israeli police directed inquiries to spokesperson Micky Rosenfeld, who could not be reached for comment.

The Badil Resource Centre for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights has condemned the latest developments, calling the officer's announcement from the jeep "a clear and grave threat to collectively punish the population of Aida camp by way of lethal force".

"Such an announcement is remarkable in its stated contempt for human life, as well as raising a multitude of grave concerns as to the adherence of Israeli forces to central tenets of international law," Badil noted in a statement, citing a clear threat to kill Palestinians by way of extrajudicial executions, which would breach the Geneva Conventions.

Badil has called for an independent investigation into the incident, which comes amid escalating violence in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories..

"[The Israeli officer's statement] is a barbaric affront to all objective moral and legal standards - a statement intended and serving to terrorize an occupied civilian population," Badil said. "Such threats and the crimes to which these threats allude are the natural result of a growing culture of impunity which exists within the Israeli military."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 22, 2021 11:48 AM

Meanwhile, back in the real world:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 31, 2015 6:43 PM

It's no different than gassing Nazis or Klansmen.

by Anonymousreply 2October 31, 2015 6:44 PM

Maybe then they'll know how the six million felt when their beloved Hitler did it to us:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 31, 2015 6:45 PM

Your tax dollars at work.

by Anonymousreply 4October 31, 2015 6:45 PM

Never forget:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 31, 2015 6:46 PM

Why the Palestinazis are called so:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 31, 2015 6:46 PM

Goyism is terrorism:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 31, 2015 6:47 PM

I'd gladly gas the Germans, too:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 31, 2015 6:47 PM

Consider the source:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 31, 2015 6:48 PM

Al Jazeera is an Islamist-sympathizing propaganda outlet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 31, 2015 6:50 PM

I see little Adolf started this thread. Heil OP!

by Anonymousreply 11October 31, 2015 6:52 PM

Even in Europe, the dirty fucking goyim are up to their old tricks again, and anyone who doesn't hate these assholes as much as I do has Jewish and gay blood on their hands:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 31, 2015 6:52 PM

[quote] Your tax dollars at work.

The safety of America's allies and the destruction of its enemies is a good use of tax dollars.

by Anonymousreply 13October 31, 2015 6:53 PM

Put the crazed Jewish Supremacist at R12 on ignore, and the entire thread disappears.

by Anonymousreply 14October 31, 2015 6:54 PM

R12, that has nothing to do with Israel's attack on Palestinians.

by Anonymousreply 15October 31, 2015 6:56 PM

I wonder what it is that leads OP to believe that every news item about Israeli misbehaviour deserves its own DL thread?

by Anonymousreply 16October 31, 2015 7:00 PM

R14 is an ableist piece of shit who belongs in a concentration camp like all the other cracker breeder goyische enablers of terrorism, and at this point anyone who isn't a Jewish supremacist as well as a gay supremacist is deluding themselves.

[quote][R12], that has nothing to do with Israel's attack on Palestinians.

The hell it doesn't. Palestinazi nationalism is nothing but a hate movement and everyone who support it supports racism, sexism, anti-semitism and homophobia. What if the Ku Klux Klan tried to steal land in Alabama that had once been owned by black people and make it a separate nation where black people were forbidden to live, then called black people "illegal occupiers" for trying to take back what was rightfully theirs in the first place?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 31, 2015 7:01 PM

R5, there seems to be an abundant amount of verifiable information nowadays that many of these old films were faked and that what are purported to be "genuine" gas chambers and crematoriums could not possibly have killed the number of jews that are claimed.

by Anonymousreply 18October 31, 2015 7:02 PM

Whose land is it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 31, 2015 7:04 PM

The US supports Palestinazi terrorism with its foreign aid:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 31, 2015 7:05 PM

Muslims are the White Southerners of the Middle East:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 31, 2015 7:06 PM

Lol Muslim do intermarry a lot

by Anonymousreply 22October 31, 2015 7:09 PM

I'm starting to hate everyone in that region of the world.

They deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 23October 31, 2015 7:58 PM

I reckon the Israeli Army should be regarded in the same manner as Hamas and branded a terrorist organisation.

by Anonymousreply 24October 31, 2015 8:02 PM

We should stop giving aid to Israel and Palestine . Any aid be it financial or military . Let these two fanatics group resolve their own difference

by Anonymousreply 25October 31, 2015 8:06 PM

[R8] is so unhinged . He belong in a loony bin or prison .

by Anonymousreply 26October 31, 2015 8:09 PM

[quote] I reckon the Israeli Army should be regarded in the same manner as Hamas and branded a terrorist organisation.

By that standard, all white heterosexual gentiles are terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 27October 31, 2015 8:16 PM

R18 - WTF? Please cite proof of your abundant evidence. Crazy Freeper. Concentration camps existed. The Holocaust happened.

by Anonymousreply 28October 31, 2015 8:17 PM

By any standard R27 is sadly damaged.

by Anonymousreply 29October 31, 2015 8:18 PM

They used to bring these big industrial fans up and put them next to running military vehicles. They would point the fans at homes of random Palestinian people. The effect was that the exhaust fumes were sent into the homes, many of which had children inside. The soldiers thought this was fun.

by Anonymousreply 30October 31, 2015 8:21 PM

That land has been cursed by God.

by Anonymousreply 31October 31, 2015 8:23 PM

Israel is in the position now where Apartheid South Africa was in the late 1960s - people are finally aware of the racist horror of the Israeli regime but governments are not willing to do anything about it.

The longer the illegal occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem continue the further Israel is delegitimised.

BDS is the most effective tool that can be used against the Israeli regime at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 32October 31, 2015 8:32 PM

r32 most people don't know what Israel doing because the media barely covers it and when they do its very biased.

by Anonymousreply 33October 31, 2015 9:02 PM

[quote]BDS is the most effective tool that can be used against the Israeli regime at the moment.

That's how the Nazis started: boycotts of Jewish businesses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 31, 2015 9:04 PM

[quote]By any standard [R27] is sadly damaged.

Shut up, R26/R29 you fucking racist white goy supremacist piece of shit and all you other cracker breeder goyim. You "people" stole everything you have. You stole America from the Indians, you stole Australia from the Aboriginals, and all the power in Europe held by goyim was gotten by their being the beneficiary of laws designed to oppress Jews and other non-Christians. You have no fucking right to tell us how to stop these genocidal monsters from killing us.

Israel is a multi-racial pro-gay nation that legalized gay sex long before the United States of AmeriKKKa did. Paleswine has never done shit for gay people and they are racist, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 31, 2015 9:10 PM

So r34, what is it called when Jews cause someone to get fired from their job and make other companies afraid to hire them?

by Anonymousreply 36October 31, 2015 9:11 PM

Racist white crackers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 31, 2015 9:15 PM

Things Arabs can do in Israel that Jews cannot do in Paleswine:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 31, 2015 9:17 PM

What does goyism have to do with an Israeli/Palestinian thing? Oh wait, you're a looney tune bigoted troll.

by Anonymousreply 39October 31, 2015 9:23 PM

Well nice to see their treatment by nazis didn't go wasted. They learned well.

by Anonymousreply 40October 31, 2015 9:24 PM

Thank god for the ignore button so we can tune out our batshit "goyim" troll"

by Anonymousreply 41October 31, 2015 9:32 PM

Funny how that crazy Jewish Supremacist hurls hate speech and death threats at every non-Jewish in the world while expecting us to sympathize with his people and their cause.

by Anonymousreply 42October 31, 2015 9:44 PM

I wonder if crazy Jewish Supremacist is on purpose, though.

by Anonymousreply 43October 31, 2015 9:47 PM

The media is definitely pro-Israel, that is for sure. But it is all owned by Jews, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 44October 31, 2015 9:53 PM

If you want to make a Jewish person angry and cause him/her to scream and pee, mention Hollywood is owned by Jews.

Why this upsets them, I don't know. It shouldn't, unless they are using their power fro evil.

by Anonymousreply 45October 31, 2015 9:59 PM

R43 he could be merely trolling or trying to actually stir anti- Israeli shit because he sounds so fucking crazy and racist himself it's difficult to take him seriously. I've just learned to hit ignore along with every other racist who posts here.

by Anonymousreply 46October 31, 2015 10:05 PM

Anyone who follows Israel and Palestine from up close - and that excludes all the anti-Muslim, genocide-mongering queens on DL - is aware that such threats are common currency in Israel.

To give one example:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 31, 2015 10:16 PM

This story is highly relevant, as it's symptomatic of the way Israelis see Palestinians - as a people deprived of civil and human rights, as a people whose lives can be disposed of by Israelis at the slightest inconvenience. This is modern-day colonialism, an ethnic supremacist regime, no doubt about it, but how many here are willing to look the other way because they, too, see Arabs and Muslims as less than human (based on my experience with DL threads, I'm even afraid to read the comments here)? Better yet, how many in the Western press will cover this incident?

by Anonymousreply 48October 31, 2015 10:34 PM

[quote] an ethnic supremacist regime

Of course it is, snookums.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 31, 2015 10:39 PM

And speaking of things that are symptomatic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 31, 2015 10:40 PM

Jews cannot be racist because racism equals power plus prejudice, and Jews have neither. Power requires strength in numbers. There are fifteen million Jews on Earth.

It is not racist to hate Palestinazis for being racist against Jews and Israelis. It is not racist to hate them for treating women as second-class citizens. It is not racist to hate them for their genocidal attitudes toward gays. And since the majority of them are technically white, it is racist NOT to hate them.

by Anonymousreply 51October 31, 2015 11:42 PM

There are fifteen million Jews vs. 2 billion Christians and 1.5 billion Muslims, so don't you tell me it's Jews fault. Pali-lovers hold them blameless and treat them as if they are victims. Do not believe it; they are just exploiting the guilt and gullibility of str8 white "liberals" who will gladly take the side of people who stand for everything they hate as long as their enemies are Jews.

by Anonymousreply 52October 31, 2015 11:44 PM

Calling someone a racist and then turning around and using ableist hate speech: hypocrites much R39, R43 and R46?

by Anonymousreply 53October 31, 2015 11:46 PM

[quote]Jews have neither. Power requires strength in numbers.

Money is power. The control of the money supply is power. Jews have the power to oppress others via money-lending and usury. The Jewish Rothschild family are the only trillionaires on the planet and therefore they are among the very most powerful people who ever lived.

by Anonymousreply 54October 31, 2015 11:48 PM

[quote]Jews cannot be racist because racism equals power plus prejudice, and Jews have neither.

Oh, not this again...

by Anonymousreply 55October 31, 2015 11:50 PM

[quote]Jews cannot be racist because racism equals power plus prejudice, and Jews have neither.

What planet do you live on?

by Anonymousreply 56November 1, 2015 12:44 AM

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 57November 14, 2015 2:19 PM

Israel is based. They know how to defend their country against terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 58March 21, 2021 5:30 AM

Look me in the eye and tell me Hitler was wrong about anything after this.

by Anonymousreply 59March 21, 2021 5:39 AM

I love Israeli men. They are some of the hottest on earth.

by Anonymousreply 60March 21, 2021 5:40 AM

One of DL's legion of Jew-hating turds is REAL bored.

by Anonymousreply 61March 21, 2021 5:42 AM

Serious question how come Saudi Arabia or Dubai don’t take in their fellow Muslim refugees? That’s why the Jews need Israel to protect their people.

by Anonymousreply 62March 21, 2021 5:44 AM

Israel has repetition compulsion--in their hive mind the Nazis won and so they have to be Nazis to win. People forget there was no Israel until Britain "gave" Palestine to Zionists. Many religious Jews regarded this as a spiritual misfortune for Judaism. Sixty years later I'm inclined to agree with them.

by Anonymousreply 63March 21, 2021 5:47 AM

And speaking of Jew-hating turds, hi R63!

by Anonymousreply 64March 21, 2021 5:49 AM

[quote] is an ableist piece of shit

R14 I can't parse that phrase.

by Anonymousreply 65March 21, 2021 6:00 AM

Boycotting, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) are not anti-semitic... peaceful actions to make a point. BDS movement is so effective, it is seen as a threat. Why are they trying to stop a peaceful movement?

And Israeili's murdering Christian and Muslim Palestinians is nothing new. Glad people are becoming more aware with the advent of social media because we all know Mainstream Media never ever covers the atrocities that are occuring in the illegally occupied territories on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 66March 21, 2021 1:12 PM

Put Matt aka the "goyim" troll on ignore. He's a severely mentally ill troll whose own family can't stand him judging by some FB posts I saw once.

by Anonymousreply 67March 21, 2021 2:09 PM

BDS Israel boycott group is anti-Semitic, says US

"Last year, Germany's parliament said the actions of the BDS, such as the placing of "don't buy" stickers on Israeli products, were reminiscent of the "terrifying" Nazi campaign against Jewish people under Adolf Hitler."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 21, 2021 2:18 PM

Matt also continues babbling at people who have him on ignore. It's quite amusing.

by Anonymousreply 69March 21, 2021 2:23 PM

Again, are these anti Jewish obsessives are far right or far left?

I'll believe BDS isn't antiemetic when the same "pro Palestinian" people use the same campaign against China in protest at their genocide of the Uighur.

Except that will never happen because it's not about muslims, it's about Jews.

by Anonymousreply 70March 21, 2021 2:27 PM

[quote] I wonder what it is that leads OP to believe that every news item about Israeli misbehaviour deserves its own DL thread?

How is that antisemitism? I'm just antizionist! The joy that I take in pointing out the misdeeds of random minor Israeli figures using articles from Aljazeera and similarly biased sources isn't antisemitism at all! Why it hardly crosses my mind that they are Jewish! I am merely concerned with the plight of Palestinians. So what if other posters see my posts as a place to spew antisemitism. That's their problem.

by Anonymousreply 71March 21, 2021 2:29 PM

[quote] are these anti Jewish obsessives are far right or far left?

Not "far" anything. Jew hatred is a socially and culturally inculcated scourge that unites white and black, right and left, gay and straight, progressive and conservative. BDS is no different to the Nazis or the Catholic Church. Same Jew hatred, different terminology.

by Anonymousreply 72March 21, 2021 2:31 PM

There should be a single democratic state on the land in that area that accommodates both Jews and Arabs and guarantees religious freedom and other human rights.

by Anonymousreply 73March 21, 2021 3:03 PM

While that is indeed the logical solution R73, few of the people actually living there--on either side--seem to agree.

by Anonymousreply 74March 21, 2021 3:13 PM

It's the Middle East R73. Not middle America.

by Anonymousreply 75March 21, 2021 3:18 PM

[quote] Jews have the power to oppress others via money-lending and usury.

This post brought to you courtesy of the 17th century.

by Anonymousreply 76March 21, 2021 3:30 PM

[quote]Jew hatred

There are a ton of posters on this site who are anti-Semitic and allowed to post and get upvoted for their anti-Semitism, but the anti-trans posts get deleted or crossed out. There’s no balance on Datalounge. There should be. It’s hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 77March 21, 2021 3:35 PM

"God gave us this land millennia ago" is not a credible argument to make in the 21st century.

by Anonymousreply 78March 21, 2021 3:39 PM

First of all, most of the upvotes for anti-Jewish stuff are from right wing trolls. Second, of all the anti-trans is another troll of different sort. Same tactics, different obsession. Banish the lot of you.

by Anonymousreply 79March 21, 2021 3:40 PM

Let me also add that anti-Zionist is not anti-Semitic.

by Anonymousreply 80March 21, 2021 3:41 PM

I've often wondered about the term "anti-Semitism" since Arabs are a Semitic people as well.

by Anonymousreply 81March 21, 2021 3:43 PM

[quote]most of the upvotes for anti-Jewish stuff are from right wing trolls.

And you know this how? Telepathy? Agenda? Considering that Jew hatred spans the political spectrum.

[quote]Let me also add that anti-Zionist is not anti-Semitic.

Yes, it is. And repetitive, oh no we're not anti-Jewish (*wink* *nudge*) we're anti-Zionist. Which just happens to be yet another anti-Jewish pejorative. Because when turds like you say "Zionist", they're not thinking about Druze Zionists or Japanese Zionists or Indian Zionists or Muslim Zionists, your laser focus is solely on JEWS.

by Anonymousreply 82March 21, 2021 3:47 PM

JFK's initiation of military aid to Israel was a mistake.

I think his rationale was to dissuade it from developing nuclear weapons.

Well, we know how that turned out.

by Anonymousreply 83March 21, 2021 3:52 PM

R82 There are no such groups, nor has there ever been, of Druze Zionists, Japanese Zionists, Indian Zionists, or Muslim Zionists.

by Anonymousreply 84March 21, 2021 3:57 PM

You always turn into your enemy

by Anonymousreply 85March 21, 2021 4:01 PM

R82 is Matt. Ignore it. It pulls shit out of its ass and tries peddling it as the truth. Seems it's in one of its manic episodes.

Send police over for a welfare check?

by Anonymousreply 86March 21, 2021 4:03 PM

R84 Yes there are. But as an ignorant Jew hater, you wouldn't know that.

Makuya: Japanese Zionists

Druze Zionist Movement started by Naser ad Din

There are several Zionist organizations in India, including Herut India.

by Anonymousreply 87March 21, 2021 4:05 PM

The oppressed often become oppressors in turn. Vicious cycle.

It's like the Irish & Scots. The got oppressed by the English - many fled from the Old World and sought refuge in the 'New' World, hoping to build a new 'paradise / Zion' (for themselves) there - but once they came to the New World / North American continent, they started taking over / stealing more & more land & oppressing the local natives & the enslaved Africans.

by Anonymousreply 88March 21, 2021 7:41 PM

[quote] Let me also add that anti-Zionist is not anti-Semitic.

[quote] Yes, it is. And repetitive, oh no we're not anti-Jewish (*wink* *nudge*) we're anti-Zionist. Which just happens to be yet another anti-Jewish pejorative. Because when turds like you say "Zionist", they're not thinking about Druze Zionists or Japanese Zionists or Indian Zionists or Muslim Zionists, your laser focus is solely on JEWS.

R82 / R87, even Biden connects Zionism with Israel. When he says "Zionists" - Biden refers solely to Israel, not to any "Japanese Zionists". So take it up with the "Leader of the World".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 21, 2021 7:48 PM

I thought I smelled Matt's presence.

by Anonymousreply 90March 21, 2021 8:00 PM

[quote] I've often wondered about the term "anti-Semitism" since Arabs are a Semitic people as well.

R81, because some Jews want to make everything about themselves. Far more Chinese people were genocided in WW2 than Jews - yet some Jews still act like they were the biggest victims. And, likewise, they PRed themselves as if they're the only Semitic people. So that if Europeans or North Americans oppress other Semitic people (on behalf of Zionists in Israel) - it's somehow magically not "anti-semitism".

by Anonymousreply 91March 21, 2021 8:00 PM

Zionism = Jewish self-determination in their ancestral homeland.

If you are AGAINST that, i.e. "anti-Zionist", you are denying Jews the right you believe in for others (especially Arabs).

That is discrimination against Jews AKA ant-Semitism.

Ergo, anti-Zionism=anti-Semitism.

And no, you don't get to define Zionsim if you are not a Zionist.

PS look up history, the Arabs of "Palestine" already got one country, it's called Jordan. (which was part of original British Mandate Palestine).

by Anonymousreply 92March 21, 2021 8:08 PM

[quote] There should be a single democratic state on the land in that area that accommodates both Jews and Arabs and guarantees religious freedom and other human rights.

R73, there should be a single democratic state in Utah (or Oregon, or Florida, or whatever, let the Jews have their pick) that accommodates Jews.

Oppressed Irish religious refugees made a new home for themselves in North America. Why can't the Jews? There's lots of land on the North American continent and low population density. The U.S. has so much sprawling territory. If the U.S. supports Jews getting a country of their own so much - let it put its own land property where its mouth is and cede some of North America's land for a new Jewish state.

Because it's ironic for European-descent Americans (who basically STOLE half a continent for themselves) to say: "Oh, those West Asians need to cede some of their land to the EUROPEAN Jews because EUROPEAN Germans oppressed the Jews!".

Hey, how about instead Europeans & Americans cede some of THEIR land - let's see how Zionist-supporting Americans & Europeans "enjoy" losing their own territory & getting a brand-new Zionist state with Netanyahu at its helm on their own doorstep.

by Anonymousreply 93March 21, 2021 8:14 PM

Jews have been living in that land for thousands of years. "Palesitina" is what the Romans renamed Judea (where Jews come from) around 135 AD. This is not based on the Bible but rather actual historical records and archeological science.

by Anonymousreply 94March 21, 2021 8:23 PM

[quote] Zionism = Jewish self-determination in their ancestral homeland.

R92, oh please. Over a quarter of Israel's population are Slavic Jews who have more ancestors from Ukraine than from the Levant.

For example, Armie Hammer has Jewish ancestry. You're going to tell me that guys like Armie flippin' Hammer had a "right" to move to the Levant in the 20th C and tell locals: "Oh, look, that "best" seafront beach lot over there - that should belong to ME! Because 1,000 years ago my great-great-great-great-etc-GRANDMA lived there! Like exactly on that best seafront land! How do I know they lived *exactly* on that sea shore and not further inland? I don't! But move your ass so I can recreate my granny's beach house there!".

by Anonymousreply 95March 21, 2021 8:25 PM

Yes Moron at R95, because Genetic testing has proven that all Jews---Ashkenzic (European) and Mizrahi (middle Eastern) and Sephardic (Spanish) are all related and come from the same gene pool.

Your anti-semitic theory ---which was created by White Supremacists btw---- has been debunked by historians and geneticists.

And if you had ever been to Israel you'd know that the majority of Israeli's actually have Middle Eastern heritage.

But keeping moving the yardstick.

by Anonymousreply 96March 21, 2021 8:28 PM

We need tough border control like this on the Mexican border.

by Anonymousreply 97March 21, 2021 8:31 PM

R94 / R96, most Jews haven't been living in the Levant for 1,000 years. Most Jews spent the last 1,000 years mixing with Germans, Poles and Russkies. Ask Tchaikovsky & Stravinsky (who were ethnic Jews).

[quote] Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed Tuesday night that although his family hailed from Eastern Europe

Even the first Prime Minister of Israel (Moshe Chertok) was born in Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 98March 21, 2021 8:33 PM

*2nd Prime Minister, that is. 1st Prime Minister of Israel (David Grün) was born in Poland. Both were from Slavic Eastern Europe.

by Anonymousreply 99March 21, 2021 8:37 PM

[quote] the majority of Israeli's actually have Middle Eastern heritage.

Majority of Native Americans have Asian heritage, R96. Doesn't mean that they can just demand to re-create an ethno-state on the territory of modern-day China or Kazakhstan.

And many Israelis actually have mixed-European heritage (as I said, many mixed with Slavs). Even Netanyahu's wife has mixed-Polish roots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 21, 2021 8:44 PM

(R4) Great minds think alike..I thought the say, no doubt that gas would be bought out the the three billion we give Israel each year. Also, I have two US senators representing me, but citizens of Israel have 100 US Senators representing them.

by Anonymousreply 101March 21, 2021 9:01 PM

Manic episode. R91-96 and R98-100 Matt and blocked again. I just re-block when he tries another browser or clears his cookies.

by Anonymousreply 102March 21, 2021 9:03 PM

[quote] Serious question how come Saudi Arabia or Dubai don’t take in their fellow Muslim refugees?

R62, b/c Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE are all allies of the U.S. (which is led by openly self-declared Zionists). The Saudis don't want to be accused by the U.S. of harbouring Palestinians "terrorists".

[quote] That’s why the Jews need Israel to protect their people.

The Jews already have a much bigger 'home-state' that protects them more than enough - the "United States of Israel". Both parties in the U.S. are deeply pro-Jew. Trump's daughter married into a Jewish family. Biden openly declared that he's pro-Jew. Biden's Secretary of State appointee, Blinken, (who is also Jewish) openly said that he pursues a pro-Jew policy.

The Jews have a more than comfortable & protected life in the U.S. They're constantly well-represented on Capitol Hill and in the White House. The have U.S. nukes to defend them. They already have the island of Manhattan. Ben Shapiro is one of the main conservative pundits and getting paid millions. Shapiro feels PERFECTLY safe - he even brought his wife from Israel over to the U.S. instead. But, hey, nothing's ever enough for these Zionists. They want to live and have leading positions in the United States of Israel *and* have a "holiday-home" in the Levant as well (taking over land not just from the Palestinians - but also stealing the Golan Heights from Syria). The Jews are already well-protected on the North American continent (they get top state positions) *and* they want to conquer more & more land in West Asia as well. Nothing is ever enough for them.

by Anonymousreply 103March 21, 2021 9:14 PM

Seems like the Nazis taught the Jews everything they know.

by Anonymousreply 104March 21, 2021 9:17 PM

Someone has a very short memory for history. What a hypocrite!

by Anonymousreply 105March 21, 2021 9:17 PM

No one cares who you "block", you pro-Zionist fanatic @ R102, R67, r69, R79, etc. You paranoiacally keep screeching “Matt” whenever anyone dares to point out that Israel is increasingly neo-Imperialist.

by Anonymousreply 106March 21, 2021 9:21 PM

R87 Since you started name calling, I'll add this: You're an hysterical paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 107March 21, 2021 10:18 PM

It isn’t Nazism when Nazis are on the receiving end of it.

by Anonymousreply 108March 21, 2021 10:27 PM

[quote] Majority of Native Americans have Asian heritage, [R96]. Doesn't mean that they can just demand to re-create an ethno-state on the territory of modern-day China or Kazakhstan.

They don’t need to with Joe Biden as a Manchurian candidate.

by Anonymousreply 109March 21, 2021 10:29 PM

Jews are of color and indigenous to Israel so that land is ours and nobody else’s. A nation of color will always have the right to retaliate against white supremacist land robbers by every means necessary no matter what.

This is no different than the Indians who rightly scout the white people for stealing their land. Only this time, Jews are the Indians and the Indians are going to win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 21, 2021 10:33 PM

The Israeli Defence Force does nothing wrong by sending gay Jewish soldiers of color to kill heterosexual white Muslim terrorists. They are freedom fighters. They are the real social justice warriors.

Terrorism is not terrorism when the oppressor classes are on the receiving end of retaliatory force for the terrorism they and they alone instigated. In fact, when you reject Judaism, you engage in terrorism against God and His people Israel.

by Anonymousreply 111March 21, 2021 10:38 PM

Jews were horribly treated in Europe--that is a fact and a tragic one. If Israelis want to justify genocide against Palestinians for that reason, though, that's just wrong by law and ethics.

by Anonymousreply 112March 21, 2021 10:41 PM

Oy Vey, R108-11 is matt having a hissy fit lol. I can't see them but know exactly what he's shrieking about.

by Anonymousreply 113March 21, 2021 10:47 PM

They allied with Hitler. Even so, China kills more Muslims in a day than Israel has since it’s inception.

by Anonymousreply 114March 21, 2021 10:48 PM

R112: you would have no concept whatsoever of law and ethics if not for the Jews.

by Anonymousreply 115March 21, 2021 10:48 PM

Name one good thing Islam has done for gay people. Just one.

by Anonymousreply 116March 21, 2021 10:50 PM

The Palestinians need to be required to watch the The Ten Commandments movie and be advised that they are in the same position as Pharaoh. One, to be reminded that God gave the land to the Hebrews, and two, you can’t win when trying to fight against the will of God. If the Palestinians would turn away from their desire to kill and destroy and were to become friends with the Israelis, they would be blessed.

by Anonymousreply 117March 21, 2021 11:06 PM

R117, they don't believe in the Jewish "god" so why would they care? You do know there is no "god" the way you think there is?

by Anonymousreply 118March 21, 2021 11:32 PM

[quote] Jews are of color

No, most of them are not, pro-Zionist fanatic @ R110. Most people in the Levant (east coast of the Mediterranean) are born with white (light) skin and get a (non-permanent) tan in the summer. Just like most Italians, Bulgarians, Spaniards, Croatians and other Mediterraneans (who are likewise naturally white but tan easily).

Here’s a photo of an Italian below. If Jews (who are mostly born white and just tan easily in the summer) are ‘People of Color’ - then so is half of Europe (because half of Europe likewise sports summer tans).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 21, 2021 11:39 PM

[quote] A nation of color [Jews] will always have the right to retaliate against white supremacist land robbers by every means necessary no matter what. This is no different than the Indians who rightly scout the white people for stealing their land. Only this time, Jews are the Indians and the Indians are going to win.

Unfortunately, Israelis are exactly acting like a nation of "land-robbers", R110.

And it’s ironic that Israel has been cowardly relying on the U.S. (the OG nation of Transatlantic white supremacist land-robbers) to “protect” Israel’s land-grabs.

And, yes, most Jews are naturally white. Look at Netanyahu below - he’s whiter than Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 21, 2021 11:50 PM

[quote] In fact, when you reject Judaism, you engage in terrorism against GOD and HIS people Israel.

r111, your OTT Zionist zealot fanaticism is amusing. Btw, according to that fairytale called “Judaism” (which is just another silly religious cult), it is forbidden for the Jews to re-constitute Jewish rule in the Land of Israel before the arrival of the Messiah. And Netanyahu is a far cry from the "messiah".

by Anonymousreply 121March 22, 2021 12:01 AM

EDIT TO R107 "hysterical paranoiac"

by Anonymousreply 122March 22, 2021 11:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!