Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just finished a salad made of kale, broccoli, brussels sprouts, chicory...

now my mouth tastes very green, I feel like a rabbit

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2020 5:12 AM

how do you healthy eaters deal with those leafy greens, they taste terrible and I don't think my stomach can digest them

by Anonymousreply 1October 30, 2015 3:36 AM

Poor you.

by Anonymousreply 2October 30, 2015 3:37 AM

Light a candle. The combined gas from those veggies would kill a lesser bird.

by Anonymousreply 3October 30, 2015 3:41 AM

You'll be whistle clean to have your salad tossed in a day or so.

by Anonymousreply 4October 30, 2015 3:43 AM

R3 veggies? I hope you are in your early 20s

by Anonymousreply 5October 30, 2015 3:44 AM

Enjoy the colon blow you'll have later tonight! Shit as thick as a beer can.

by Anonymousreply 6October 30, 2015 3:44 AM

Aged fuck.

by Anonymousreply 7October 30, 2015 4:10 AM

That sounds like too much same-y stuff in one salad, your ass will be red raw from the friction of the hurricane you're about to unleash. On the up side, you will feel great after the storm has passed. Mazeltov!

by Anonymousreply 8October 30, 2015 4:14 AM

R8 it has some other ingredients like cabbage, dried cranberries, roasted pumpkin seeds with poppyseed dressing. It's one of those ready to eat salad kits from Sam's Club, I usually pick Southwest or Asian but today I decided to try this one for the first time. It's not that bad, but my mouth feels a bit weird with so many greens eaten in raw.

by Anonymousreply 9October 30, 2015 4:33 AM

No surprise anal for you until you go, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10October 30, 2015 4:41 AM

I am happy to report everything was fine last night, I didn't have any bowel issues, in fact I even had some midnight snack.

by Anonymousreply 11October 30, 2015 1:21 PM

I totally believe you, OP. You're so popular and good-looking and not even remotely fat.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2020 6:38 PM

F&F r12 the Trump cultist Bump Troll

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2020 6:39 PM

I had a frozen concoction of vegetables for lunch. Cost was $2.19 for the bag, but the best part is that it only had 135 calories for the whole thing. I feel more slender already.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2020 7:32 PM

I wouldn't wander too far from a toilet if I were you, Miss OP.

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2020 8:23 PM

Rabbit season.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2020 5:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!