Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Strangest Scruff pickup Line EVER!

So, out of the blue, some Swiss guy messages me with,

"Hey! Do you like MEN that like to wear fishnet stockings to feel more bitchy?"

Definitely the oddest thing I've gotten from scruff in a while!!

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2020 11:22 PM

I responded, " I like when I can slap them and yell, " this ain't my first time at the rodeo!"

by Anonymousreply 1October 29, 2015 1:51 PM

Guy makes his presence known by unlocking two of the nastiest butthole pics ever, then says "hi unlock pls"

by Anonymousreply 2October 29, 2015 2:21 PM

"Slap my face and call me a sissy"

by Anonymousreply 3October 30, 2015 1:12 AM

Scruff is where you get raped

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2015 2:34 PM

OP, I know that guy! He was so cute and a total pig when he was 18. That was 20 years ago though.

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2015 2:49 PM

Or more

by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2015 3:19 AM

Maybe this was a translation issue that made more sense in German.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2020 10:36 PM

Fishnet stockings make you bitchy?

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2020 10:44 PM

Gross. Men in fishnet stockings sounds like the most UNsexy thing. Are you trying to be a man or a woman? Pick one.

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2020 10:46 PM

Creepy, but I might have fucked his creepy as 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2020 10:47 PM

Not Scruff but I was having a perfectly normal conversation with a guy on another dating site, he contacted me, nothing sexual about it, and all of a sudden with no warning he starts role playing, and says " I like it when mommy has Uncle (my name) pick me up after school." "Timmy likes his Uncle (my name)" That ended the conversation. He was younger than me by about 15 years but he was still in his 40's.

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2020 10:54 PM

Calling me 'Daddy' when I've said in my profile, 'Don't call me Daddy!'

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2020 11:00 PM

"No amount of bench pressing can fix an ugly face"--wait, that's a good one, nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2020 11:03 PM

Would you like to tickle my ladybugs, hehe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2020 11:11 PM

I have never had anyone on scruff use more than one word upon first contacting me: sup, hi, hey, wanna, yo. Maybe I just attract illiterates.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2020 11:14 PM

Is this a Euro thing? Last time I was in Berlin, I was at the bear bar. A skinny, young twink waltzes in, checks all his clothes, and sits down at the bar wearing only fishnet stockings. He had one drink then left. It was very random.

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2020 11:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!