Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fake lesbians and their allegiance and worship to butches!

I had another confrontation with BUTCH who called me internally homophobic cuz i said i am attracted to women, not bulldykes!! and of course this young femmes said 'Iove butches" she will be with a man very soon

by Anonymousreply 71November 25, 2020 1:33 PM

Butches aew patriarchal abusers!!

by Anonymousreply 1October 29, 2015 1:12 AM

Indeed! r1!!! Have u noticed that the femmes with them show signs of emotional and controlling abuse! especially around feminine women?

by Anonymousreply 2October 29, 2015 1:31 AM

Butches want penises. I stay away from them. They all have issues.

by Anonymousreply 3October 29, 2015 1:43 AM

(wow now butches are getting ragged on here?)

by Anonymousreply 4October 29, 2015 2:16 AM

That whole fem-butch thing is bizarre. My personal theory is that the fem women dating butch women are actually not ready to admit to being gay, or it's more temporary than a true orientation. If there was a study, I would bet that most of the fem women are not gold star lesbians, probably married to a man at one point and maybe came out later in their lives (not in their teens).

by Anonymousreply 5October 29, 2015 2:32 AM

I can't believe you all think women who likes butches are fake. It is weird how some women go crazy over thuggish looking women.

by Anonymousreply 6October 29, 2015 2:55 AM

I always heard that the true lesbians were the butch types in the heavy denim & flannel

by Anonymousreply 7October 29, 2015 4:27 AM

Went to Girlbar last night, and it was femme heaven and they like femmes!!

by Anonymousreply 8October 29, 2015 6:56 PM

Women who think they are better-looking than anyone else are a drag. If you're not into something, move on silently. To each her own.

by Anonymousreply 9October 29, 2015 8:30 PM

OP, did you ask that big gorilla butch if she was suffering from internalized homophobia because she doesn't want to date butches? I don't get it. How is imitating archaic and sexist heterosexual relationships lesbianism? It's not.

by Anonymousreply 10October 29, 2015 9:50 PM

I didn't know GirlBar was still open.

by Anonymousreply 11October 30, 2015 2:10 AM

r10, marry me!!

by Anonymousreply 12October 30, 2015 2:14 AM

r11, at the abbey on wed night

by Anonymousreply 13October 30, 2015 2:17 AM

abby

by Anonymousreply 14October 30, 2015 2:17 AM

Oh. Is GirlBar any good?

by Anonymousreply 15October 30, 2015 3:18 AM

R9 needs to learn how to read. No one claimed they were better looking than anyone else.

Get that chip off your shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 16October 30, 2015 3:28 AM

r15, yes! femmes for femmes rule!!!

by Anonymousreply 17October 30, 2015 3:49 AM

Hmm. I may check it out.

by Anonymousreply 18October 31, 2015 3:29 AM

R16, OP is clearly one of the femme lesbians who stare in the mirror while curling one strand of hair around her finger, lamenting that there is no one pretty enough for her on the local scene. Every dyke coterie has a few of these.

If you don't like butches, stay away. I am not one, but sort of admire them. They are visible and don't care what others think. Years of working with trivial, shrill straight women make me happy to meet women who don't share straight womens' silly preoccupations -- that's butches for sure.

by Anonymousreply 19October 31, 2015 4:38 PM

R19, all good as long as OP doesn't have to feel forced to admire a butch who only wants femmes. Because, dahling, that would be hypocrisy.

And OP, what exactly did you mean by

[quote] and of course this young femmes said 'Iove butches" she will be with a man very soon

Please don't make me summon her please don't ... ah, too late

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 31, 2015 4:52 PM

When I decided to admit my male homo-ness myself and the world, it was a butch that stood by me. In fact I joined her inner circle of friends for a while as a support group. OK I didn't go as far as the baseball practice, but did just about everything else. And for that I am grate full.

by Anonymousreply 21October 31, 2015 5:35 PM

[quote]OP is clearly one of the femme lesbians who stare in the mirror while curling one strand of hair around her finger, lamenting that there is no one pretty enough for her on the local scene.

I only know the deep thoughts of femme lesbians from the internet, and they're all complaining about how the other lesbians at the bar never hit on them and how upsetting it is that they feel pressured to butch up in order to be seen as their true selves. For this reason, I am skeptical of OP's claimed identity.

by Anonymousreply 22October 31, 2015 5:59 PM

Where the fuck is trolldar when you need it?

by Anonymousreply 23October 31, 2015 6:09 PM

Feminism has destroyed lesbianism. It tells lesbians that femininity is bad and a patriarchal construct. Feminism also tells straight women to be slutty, dumb and engage in fake bisexuality. This is supposed to liberate women sexually. What has happened is that by telling straight women and lesbians two different things, true, healthy femininity is being gradually eliminated. Young women are given two options: Being a hyper feminine giggling idiot or a gender queer, gender fluid butchy thingy. That's like telling people they should either be fat or anorexic.

by Anonymousreply 24October 31, 2015 8:24 PM

I think we are missing the obvious here. OP makes the claim she is attracted to women not bulldykes.

That is pretty much a casebook example of internalized homophobia.

Too bad you can't start a poll in the middle of a thread. I'd like to know which of the following people think OP is:

Straight man who gets off an trolling the internet claiming to be a lesbian.

Lesbian who couldn't pull off femme if her life depended on it.

Lonely gay man who craves attention.

by Anonymousreply 25October 31, 2015 9:38 PM

Many women only recognize stereotypes because that is all they were taught

Meredith Baxter, for one.

by Anonymousreply 26October 31, 2015 9:46 PM

R25, if a straight woman says she isn't attracted to men who are effeminate and who look and dress like women, is she suffering from internalized heterophobia? No. She's straight and likes men who are masculine. Not being attracted to bulldykes has nothing to do with internalized homophobia. It's those engaging in butch-femme dynamics who are homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 27October 31, 2015 9:47 PM

OP is a repug troll.

by Anonymousreply 28October 31, 2015 9:48 PM

'My personal theory is that the fem women dating butch women are actually not ready to admit to being gay'

Oh, DO shut the fuck up, idiot

by Anonymousreply 29October 31, 2015 9:49 PM

Butches have always struck me as a bit crazy. Every one I've met has behaved overly aggressive, loud, obnoxious, bully like, and violent. They think those of qualities of men and imitate them. If I were you, I'd stay away from them.

by Anonymousreply 30October 31, 2015 9:50 PM

Feminine men have always struck me as a bit crazy. Every one I've met has behaved overly aggressive, catty, shrill, obnoxious, back-stabbing, and petty. They think those of qualities of women and imitate them. If I were you, I'd stay away from them.

by Anonymousreply 31October 31, 2015 9:53 PM

R30 you really should try and get out more. 90% of the butch lesbians I have met - and I have known many in my life as a gay man who works in academia - are grounded, funny, supportive, competent and loyal. This is a gay board which welcomes lesbians. No one wants to rape you, honey. If you don;t want to have sex with someone, you don't have to so grow the fuck up and stop throwing homophobic slurs around on the dL.

by Anonymousreply 32October 31, 2015 9:54 PM

r27, nails it!!!

by Anonymousreply 33November 1, 2015 2:47 AM

r25, bulldykes are trans as far as I am concerned!!

by Anonymousreply 34November 1, 2015 2:55 AM

r21, I am not condemning all butches, just the aggressive ones . I have butch friends

by Anonymousreply 35November 1, 2015 3:01 AM

Sure you do, R35.

by Anonymousreply 36November 1, 2015 12:19 PM

Wasn't Meredith Baxter's first encounter with a girl who was relatively young? The age thing might have scared her into butches, given the current climate where dating younger is frowned upon.

Joan Baez too went out with a much younger girl, but skittered away despite that less repressive 60s climate (though hippies are big ol' phobes.)

by Anonymousreply 37November 1, 2015 12:34 PM

Hippies were a het cult which idolised hairy white het men.

by Anonymousreply 38November 1, 2015 12:42 PM

Joan Baez? Meredith Baxter is a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 39November 1, 2015 12:43 PM

You're machophobic, not homophobic. Tell your attacker there's nothing you can do about it because you can'thelp what you like.

by Anonymousreply 40November 1, 2015 2:07 PM

Femmes are the most desired by true gay women

by Anonymousreply 41November 1, 2015 2:20 PM

Butches scare me and make me do nasty things and have nasty thoughts!

by Anonymousreply 42November 1, 2015 2:36 PM

OP is our resident self-loathing dyke who thinks a woman is more desirable if she's attracted to men. She needs some serious therapy.

by Anonymousreply 43November 1, 2015 2:43 PM

R42- butch delusional

by Anonymousreply 44November 1, 2015 2:44 PM

R43, what?! Lol

by Anonymousreply 45November 1, 2015 2:45 PM

This thread doesn't make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 46November 1, 2015 3:03 PM

Ignore butches at the clubs ladies!

by Anonymousreply 47November 1, 2015 3:07 PM

Right on R27!

R31, that was...sad...and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 48November 1, 2015 3:49 PM

[quote] I had another confrontation with BUTCH who called me internally homophobic

I had another imaginary confrontation in front of the mirror in mom's basement today. Then I ran to Datalounge and posted my pretend dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 49November 1, 2015 4:00 PM

r49, wrong!!!

by Anonymousreply 50November 1, 2015 11:50 PM

OP, your thread has been categorized under Get a Fucking Blog. It's a hint.

by Anonymousreply 51November 2, 2015 12:11 AM

r51, mannish dyke

by Anonymousreply 52November 2, 2015 12:30 AM

R51 = gay man

by Anonymousreply 53November 2, 2015 12:34 AM

I dated one butch (and it was one too many at that) and one somewhat borderline butch. Both were overly aggressive, violent, manipulative and abusive. I'm not saying that femmes are off the hook on this one, because there's plenty I'm sure who're capable of acting in the very same manner, but these two women scared me right off of butches fairly early into my dating life. I don't need my ladies to be super feminine or anything, but ones who're truly butch? Nope. Not happening ever again.

by Anonymousreply 54November 2, 2015 12:43 AM

r54, if u are truly lesbian, that means u are attracted to feminine women. Otherwise, you are fucked up

by Anonymousreply 55November 2, 2015 12:47 AM

R55 Never been with a man, never intend to be either. Does that make me a gold star lesbian? I'm not sure if the butch and the half butch disqualify me from that title or not. But yes, I am attracted to feminine women, I'm just saying they don't have to be insanely feminine to get my attention, so long as they're not butch. Femmes at least act more like normal women, I don't really know what butches' problems are other than they pick all the wrong masculine traits to try and embody.

by Anonymousreply 56November 2, 2015 12:57 AM

R32 I'm sure they all were just the most wonderful people in the world. And, I love the people who accuse OP of being fake because she doesn't like butchs. Yes, clearly a viewpoint one never hears in real life.

by Anonymousreply 57November 2, 2015 1:09 AM

r57 ROCKS!!!

by Anonymousreply 58November 2, 2015 1:11 AM

R57 Thank you!! I'm not the original poster (I'm R54 though), but yeah, I can't quite understand this whole mindset here that the only 'valid' lesbians are ones who're only attracted to femmes...? I personally don't go for butches anymore, but I know plenty of very real lesbians who prefer them. Just like anything else, it's a preference -- just like how there's gay men who go specifically for, say, bears, or for twinks, or what have you.

by Anonymousreply 59November 2, 2015 1:13 AM

r59, I am attracted to feminine pretty girls! like gay men are invariably attracted to masculinity

by Anonymousreply 60November 2, 2015 1:30 AM

There's something off about lesbians. When I met my first girlfriend, she was feminine and so was I (and still am). About 6 months into our relationship, she decides to turn butch and says that a lot of the lesbians she hangs out with look like that. I try to accept it but I'm just no longer attracted to her so our relationship ends after a year. A few years later, she sends me an email inviting me to her wedding. She's marrying another woman. My ex girlfriend is feminine again but the woman she's marrying is butch. However, the butch woman is bisexual and used to be married to a man. When she was with him, she was feminine. I've known several women like that who turn butch if their girlfriend is feminine or who turn feminine if their girlfriend is butch or turn feminine if they start dating men. I've realized that many lesbians are homophobic and misogynistic. They heterosexualize their relationships and then wonder why society doesn't take lesbians seriously.

by Anonymousreply 61November 2, 2015 12:53 PM

R61truth!

by Anonymousreply 62November 2, 2015 2:26 PM

Femmes who r with butches loathe men! I wonder if they are straight with serious man issues and go for a more neutered male ?

by Anonymousreply 63November 2, 2015 2:50 PM

This is why so many femme women are in the closet. Confusing for them !

by Anonymousreply 64November 2, 2015 2:52 PM

R63 I could believe that. Many lesbians DO have man issues, fear-based or otherwise. Butches seem like a safer alternative, inaccurate though it may be.

by Anonymousreply 65November 2, 2015 4:30 PM

R65, exactly! Sad that these types and the butches are ruining lesbians

by Anonymousreply 66November 2, 2015 11:25 PM

Sounds like a lot of you all think poorly of butches.

by Anonymousreply 67November 3, 2015 12:32 AM

I have issues with them in some areas r67

by Anonymousreply 68November 3, 2015 12:37 AM

I remember some very nice butches -- easygoing, welcoming, with immaculate homes. Why can't we just accept each other?

by Anonymousreply 69November 3, 2015 3:18 AM

r69 true too

by Anonymousreply 70November 5, 2015 2:53 AM

Did you mean to post on LSA, OP?

by Anonymousreply 71November 25, 2020 1:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!