Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I had a queso and sour cream burrito for lunch

At this greasy spoon near work. I don't know what possessed me. Refried beans on the side. Hot sauce on top. It was so cheesy and creamy and good but OH MY GOD.

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2020 4:52 AM

Wow OP, you are really LIVING!

by Anonymousreply 1October 27, 2015 6:59 PM

I had two tacos (al pasto and tinga, my faves) and a pupusa for lunch from this great taqueria. It was delicious. I much prefer actual Mexican food to Tex-Mex though, and it tends to be a little healthier. Still, it was a bit much for lunch.

by Anonymousreply 2October 27, 2015 7:03 PM

What exactly is in a "queso and sour cream" burrito? Queso is cheese, and since you had the beans on the side, what else was in it beside cheese and sour cream? No meat? No rice? Sounds disgusting. I can't imagine eating a burrito full of cheese and sour cream.

by Anonymousreply 3October 27, 2015 8:43 PM

Livin' La Vida Loca, that's our OP.

by Anonymousreply 4October 27, 2015 8:52 PM

Hold me, sink! I'm scared!

by Anonymousreply 5October 27, 2015 9:12 PM

No meat, OP?

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2020 3:02 AM

OP died almost 5 years ago, r6. Have you been too preoccupied with Halloween to notice the last four memorial threads?

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2020 3:11 AM

OP is as big as the steadily-expanding universe.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2020 3:14 AM

Hey, OP. Good for you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2020 4:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!