Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends, Janine Carendi MacMurray's Son Draws Penis People

Janine has lived everywhere and I'm not fascinated by her journey.

I would kill your mother for the artwork or the ceiling-height doors. Either way, she'd be a dead woman.

Complaints include: horns everywhere, institutional painting on the crotchfruit's walls, lack of good chair photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2021 1:38 AM

One of the few designer's abodes that I almost like. I like the restraint and some of the color palette. But a little too show roomy

by Anonymousreply 1October 27, 2015 12:54 PM

I like the place, but the views must be dreary. They barely show the windows, and when you get a glimpse of them it's all out-of-focus cinderblock walls and neighbors' ac units.

by Anonymousreply 2October 27, 2015 1:40 PM

Yeah I was curious where she lives...anyone know? I'm assuming New York City obviously, but is she living in a good area or Queens?

by Anonymousreply 3October 27, 2015 2:00 PM

I think you cannot get a better location in NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2017 1:34 PM

Alchy!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2021 1:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!