Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Your "perfect" sex fantasy

Mine (at the moment) features Jamie Bell and Tom Holland as brothers. It starts with Jamie fucking me doggy style. Then Tom kneels on the bed in front of me, thrusting his hard cock at my face. Jamie says "Open your mouth for my little bro". I obey and let them spitroast me.

After a while Tom says "Let's switch" to his brother, then tells me to turn around. When I don't immediately react, he makes an impatient, circling hand gesture. I turn (as Tom puts on a condom and Jamie takes off his), letting them swap places at my holes. As we get going again they engage in brotherly banter via me - Jamie telling me that "this is what a real man tastes like", then Tom saying that "this is what a real man fucks like".

Tom shoots in my ass as I'm swallowing Jamie's cum, with both of them moaning loudly and calling me names as they climax. Afterwards I lie between them and they let me lick the sweat off their hard chests as I jerk myself off. Finally they doze off next to each other as I curl up at the bottom of the bed, nuzzling against their feet.

by Anonymousreply 24July 2, 2020 3:32 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2015 12:10 PM

Thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2015 12:27 PM

How the hell did this not get tagged GET A FUCKING BLOG?

by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2015 12:31 PM

Your "perfect" sex fantasy involves fiddling about with condoms?

Weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 4November 2, 2015 12:42 PM

OP forget them cumming with rubber on, the sensation blocker will insure they never cum.

by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2015 12:44 PM

Not into brothers at all. I've never understood why some people are. I mean on some fantasy level it might work but when I bring reality into it things change.

by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2015 1:24 PM

Nice to see the Jamie Bell troll is still plugging along.

So to speak.

by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2015 3:04 PM

A romantic, candlelit dinner with soft, sensual lighting. A delicious chocolate dessert that gets blood flowing to the right area. A bubblebath together where we drink sparkling cider and watch a romantic movie. Then love making where my handsome, muscular, tall prince in shining armor tops me all night long and tells me how much he loves me and how sexy I am.

A girl can dream!

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2020 12:42 AM

i just want someone to wear tit cups with.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2020 12:44 AM

The five-year-old thread bumper has bizarre taste.

Is he the OP of all this shit?

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2020 12:46 AM

Poor Tom is going to be traumatized by all this sexual discussion of him.

Ok, probably not.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2020 12:48 AM

I’m with R4. Wtf?

Also they’re 34 and 24 respectively. Your big racy fantasy is about safer sex with 2 bland faux siblings, one 10 minutes from turning middle-aged. YAWN.

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2020 12:56 AM

R12 Perhaps they'll have something fresher for you in Thailand.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2020 1:21 AM

[quote] nuzzling against their feet.

OP was one of those "foot people".

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2020 2:27 AM

You go R8

by Anonymousreply 15May 6, 2020 5:36 PM

Is Jamie Bell gay?????

by Anonymousreply 16May 6, 2020 5:41 PM

Nuzzling against their feet , finally made me moist .

by Anonymousreply 17May 6, 2020 5:45 PM

R16 He and Channing Tatum shared a trailer during "The Eagle", but I'm sure they just watched TV or something.

Ok, I made that up, but seeing Tatum owning Bell's cute little ass would have been hot.

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2020 1:59 PM

My sexiest fantasy....

Picture it, Sicily 1935. A beautiful peasant girl gets gang banged In the butt with pepperoni by the entire village.

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2020 2:12 PM

R19 NOT NOW,MA!

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2020 2:20 PM

Lol, r20.

by Anonymousreply 21July 2, 2020 2:51 PM

[quote]Ok, I made that up, but seeing Tatum owning Bell's cute little ass would have been hot.

Oh, R18. Sweet, precious, naive R18.

You’ve got that backwards, dear.

by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2020 3:04 PM

R4

Hm, I wonder if there might be a reason why a sex fantasy that involves going ass-to-mouth might feature someone wearing and then taking off a condom... what could it be?

by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2020 3:24 PM

Meeting Clint Walker at a truckstop and taking him home. Done.

by Anonymousreply 24July 2, 2020 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!