Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Should I expect a guy to present hole on the third date?

We've had two dates so far, both of which seemed to go well. We hugged at the end of the second date and he seems to want to get together again. If he doesn't at least kiss me, he's not interested, right?

He's really cute and I want to take things further, but it's been a while since I dated. What's the protocol here? Should he invite me back to his place and throw his legs over his head at the end of the next date? Or should that have already happened?

by Anonymousreply 62November 25, 2020 3:44 PM

You should have presented your hole on the first date, now he thinks you're not interested.

by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2015 3:06 PM

*Clears throat. Dusts off knees* What is this "dating" of which you speak, Darling?

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2015 3:25 PM

OP when you get to the point of making out ask what he is into.

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2015 3:29 PM

As long as the second date was for an enema.

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2015 3:37 PM

I always go in for a kiss at the end of the first date. I don't expect sex, but this is a date, not two friends hanging out. No guy has ever had a problem with me kissing them unless they aren't interested, and if that is the case it is better to find out then rather than waste your time.

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2015 3:44 PM

I'll at least go for a kiss the next time and see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2015 4:16 PM

A hug is a good first-date end, and a kiss on the second would keep me interested in a third. But I'm old fashioned. Either he's interested or not, so if he doesn't kiss you next time, cut your losses and move on.

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2015 4:21 PM

Is it creepy for me to really want him badly? I haven't had sex in two years. Ugh. I want to text him and tell him " I want you inside me quite deeply." Would that be bad form?

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2015 5:13 PM

[quote]Is it creepy for me to really want him badly? I haven't had sex in two years. Ugh. I want to text him and tell him " I want you inside me quite deeply." Would that be bad form?

This is a joke, right? You couldn't really be this naive.

The answer is a resounding "YES!" If you are trying to develop a romantic relationship, desperation--especially on the first or second date--can be a real put-off, and is a red flare for me. So, if that is the case, just use Grindr to get some dick in that dusty hole (always be safe) and satisfy your craving for tubesteak.

Of course, if you are looking more for a fuck buddy than anything else, and/or a fuck buddy that you click with conversationally, etc. just make that crystal clear to the man. If he's not interested, he'll let you know or will just disappear. If he is interested in a primarily sexual relationship, then by all means tell him how much you want to have him deeplty inside you.

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2015 5:45 PM

Never ask "what he's into." What a boring question. There are far more interesting ways of investigating that. Asking what they're "into" is like saying "I'm not interested just tell me what you want to do." So boring.

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2015 5:45 PM

Be refined, say to him "I'd really love to penetrate your Puss-he."

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2015 5:53 PM

[quote]This is a joke, right? You couldn't really be this naive.

Of course it's a joke. Are you on the autism spectrum?

by Anonymousreply 12October 26, 2015 6:04 PM

He's bust every night this week (is he banging other guys? He's cute, but a bit schlubby), so we're meeting for lunch on Sunday. I'm going to try and maneuver my way into his pants.

by Anonymousreply 13October 27, 2015 6:33 PM

Bust= busy

by Anonymousreply 14October 27, 2015 6:33 PM

My now-husband and I didn't have sex until we had been dating for 4 weeks, and we had hung out 3-4 times a week and texted every day during those 4 weeks, so you don't HAVE to hook up on the third date if you don't want to. You can if you want though, it's up to you.

by Anonymousreply 15October 28, 2015 1:18 AM

That's a dangerous game to play though R15. Glad it worked out for you, but if someone isn't making a move after a while many people would assume they just aren't interested.

by Anonymousreply 16October 28, 2015 2:53 AM

We discussed it though and were honest about what we wanted. We slept in the same bed after the first date and spooned all night which was far more intimate than having sex would have been.

by Anonymousreply 17October 28, 2015 2:58 AM

Build it and it shall come.

by Anonymousreply 18October 28, 2015 3:04 AM

I'm old -school gay (and old. period). I always put out on the first date.

Seriously.

I've had 4 long-term relationships: 12 years, 8 years, 11 years, and 5+ and counting. And I got fucked by each one on the first date.

It makes it so much easier. First of all, it lets you know if you're sexually compatible. Assuming you are, then you can concentrate on finding out of you're compatible in other ways. But if the sex isn't any good, you can move on right away.

I don't understand gay men who won't put out right away. What are you, lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 19October 28, 2015 3:15 AM

J'adore R19.

by Anonymousreply 20October 28, 2015 3:17 AM

[quote]First of all, it lets you know if you're sexually compatible.

You realize that is a thing that can be taught between you guys? I've hooked up with guys who I had terrible sex with the first time and a month later we were having awesome sex.

Not always mind you, but to pass up someone because the first hook up was bad is idiotic IMO.

by Anonymousreply 21October 28, 2015 3:17 AM

[quote] Not always mind you, but to pass up someone because the first hook up was bad is idiotic IMO

I understand your point, and I should've been clearer in what I meant by sexually compatible.

As long as someone is enthusiastic in bed, I can work with just about anything. But if he's a slug, overly selfish, exhibits extremely poor hygiene, or appears just plain disinterested, I'll move along.

AFAIC, sex is not a spectator sport, and I don't expect to do all the work, especially the first time, when someone should be putting their, shall we say, best foot forward.

by Anonymousreply 22October 28, 2015 3:36 AM

This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 23October 28, 2015 3:59 AM

My husband and I had mediocre sex until we'd been dating for a year, and then it became catastrophically mindblowingly amazing where I can achieve 5-10 prostate orgasms in a row while he pounds me, so first date/first time sex is never a good indicator of anything other than the horniness of that moment. The closer you get to someone the better the sex can be, especially if you become more and more in love with each other.

Not to sound slutty, but now my hole BEGS for him and I constantly want him.

by Anonymousreply 24October 28, 2015 4:03 AM

YES!

If he doesn't, ASK for it!

by Anonymousreply 25October 28, 2015 5:21 AM

I fuck on first dates!

by Anonymousreply 26October 28, 2015 5:24 AM

Gays fuck on first date, what you got to lose ? Afraid of losing virginity ? Getting pregnant ?

by Anonymousreply 27November 9, 2015 9:03 PM

Boy, some of you sound like total whores. I would never date you.

by Anonymousreply 28November 9, 2015 9:05 PM

[quote]Gays fuck on first date, what you got to lose ? Afraid of losing virginity ? Getting pregnant ?

Why do you need to have sex with them the first time you meet somebody? What do you got to lose by waiting?

by Anonymousreply 29November 9, 2015 9:21 PM

You don't put out,they don't call. You put out,they don't call. Its a crapshoot,so I might as well get some dick out of it.

by Anonymousreply 30November 9, 2015 9:53 PM

A fellow who'll kiss on the very first date is usually a hussy. And a fellow who'll kiss on the second time around is anything but fussy. But a fellow who'll wait for the third time around, feet on the ground, head in the clouds, he's your Shipoopi.

by Anonymousreply 31November 9, 2015 9:59 PM

R29 You deprive both of you re pleasure, he may find someone else who would spread legs ?

by Anonymousreply 32November 9, 2015 10:04 PM

You'd be far better off trying to give up on trying to make the phrase "present hole" happen.

I'd lose that if I were you.

by Anonymousreply 33November 9, 2015 10:19 PM

Only if he's a serial killer. In which case he will toss you in a six foot hole, and bury you either dead or alive, his choice.

by Anonymousreply 34November 9, 2015 10:29 PM

I fuck even when it's NOT a date!

by Anonymousreply 35November 9, 2015 10:58 PM

After lunch, you should invite him back to your place. Oh, that's right. You still live with your ex.

Maybe the date is worried about a uncontrollable crying fit if his hole reminds you of your ex.

by Anonymousreply 36November 9, 2015 11:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 30, 2015 8:43 PM

OP - its been two months.

Whats the status?

by Anonymousreply 38December 30, 2015 8:49 PM

I fuck a guy even before the first date

by Anonymousreply 39December 30, 2015 9:11 PM

Usually sex on the first date means no second date...he just wanted to fuck you...but at least get some tongue in there. There is nothing worse then finding out he is a bad kisser and being a few dates into it. I can deal with a lot but bad kissers and bad blow jobs are two deal breakers.

by Anonymousreply 40December 30, 2015 9:51 PM

no sex until he loves you

by Anonymousreply 41January 17, 2016 12:10 AM

That's totally my philosophy too!! R41

by Anonymousreply 42January 17, 2016 12:27 AM

[quote] I want to text him and tell him "I want you inside me quite deeply." Would that be bad form?

Let's reverse engineer this. How would you feel about a man texting you as if he's a horny Jane Austen character?

by Anonymousreply 43January 17, 2016 12:33 AM

Clingers and needy types are YUGE red flags to most people in the early stages. They are major turn-offs.

by Anonymousreply 44January 17, 2016 12:39 AM

OP here. I missed the thread when it was bumped in December.

On the fifth date, he finally kissed me and we made out in his car. On the sixth date, things finally got sexual, though there still has been no hole presentation. He told me he's only bottomed once, and seems reluctant to top, although he did finger-fuck me last time.

The whole thing is a bit strange. We see each other every week or two, and rarely communicate in between dates. However, I generally always spend the night when I do see him. I've never had a relationship develop this slowly.

by Anonymousreply 45January 17, 2016 12:54 AM

1st date, 2nd, 3rd, whenever he puts out. But I have a limit on being stringed along. I am direct about it. They all will fuck.

by Anonymousreply 46January 17, 2016 1:14 AM

So he's definitely not into you.

by Anonymousreply 47January 17, 2016 1:17 AM

OP, based on your post at R45, I wonder, is he really single?

by Anonymousreply 48January 17, 2016 1:17 AM

He's definitely single, though he could be dating other people. I've stayed over at his house several times now.

by Anonymousreply 49January 17, 2016 1:33 AM

So how do you explain the lack of communication when apart for a week or 2? Something is a bit off. There's a lot of folks that lead double lives and are very good at convincing others of their 'single status.'

by Anonymousreply 50January 17, 2016 1:44 AM

Two bottoms don't make a top. You got to up your game, OP.

by Anonymousreply 51January 17, 2016 2:06 AM

When I was younger I would never whore myself out or sleep with someone on the first date. Now I could care less, if it goes there and we are into it, cool.

by Anonymousreply 52January 17, 2016 2:11 AM

Story of this board r51.

by Anonymousreply 53November 25, 2020 1:32 PM

I see this thread got bumped.

I recognize my post from 5 years ago at R19, the slut who always put out on the first date.

My partner and I just celebrated 10 years together. Make of that what you will.

I wonder if the OP ever got to fuck the guy or not.

by Anonymousreply 54November 25, 2020 1:53 PM

Awww r54 that is so sweet. What’s your secret to making it last?

by Anonymousreply 55November 25, 2020 1:57 PM

OP, he's a FB, not a boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 56November 25, 2020 2:10 PM

Dating to me has always sleeping with a guy. If the pillow talk was fun, I'll ask him out to movie

by Anonymousreply 57November 25, 2020 2:11 PM

I didn’t have sex with my boyfriend until the end of the second week we started dating.

by Anonymousreply 58November 25, 2020 2:13 PM

R55 I could be glib and say that the secret is fucking on the first date, of course!

Honestly, I don't know the answer, as having been through three failed relationships, I was obviously damaged goods. But I guess he saw something inside me (it certainly wasn't on the outside, the mirror is cruel at this age).

Patience, maybe? I've certainly mellowed in my old age. I find myself saying 'Is this really worth having a fight about?', and most of the time, the answer is no. Not taking things for granted? We still set the table for dinner, turn off the devices, light the candles, put on the music, open the wine and actually have conversations. Every morning thanking him for making the best coffee in the world? (I don't know how he does it, mine tastes like motor oil)

And at the risk of disgusting the young ones, yes we still fuck

by Anonymousreply 59November 25, 2020 2:14 PM

Isn't dating the rare side effect of hooking up with tons of guys?

by Anonymousreply 60November 25, 2020 2:20 PM

The last time I told my boyfriend I wanted him to present hole, he brought over a bunch of small doughnuts.

by Anonymousreply 61November 25, 2020 3:04 PM

Isn't this a question Betty asked her parents about on an episode of "Father Knows Best"?

by Anonymousreply 62November 25, 2020 3:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!