Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shower Sex

In so many movies, couples have shower sex. Have you ever done it? Is it as good as in the movies?

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2020 1:18 AM

Yes, PMBT. And no.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2015 12:24 AM

It has to be a HUGE shower - otherwise, no it's not really that hot. Awkward and cramped and then you have water shooting at your face the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2015 12:25 AM

Only the golden kind.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2015 12:28 AM

I agree, only golden kinds are convenient, unless you have a VERY grande shower

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2015 12:29 AM

Meh and tubsex sounds great, but you really can't get enough leverage to do it right.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2015 12:33 AM

You need not only a big shower, but a never ending hot water supply and some serious lube. It's more fun to play around in the shower and finish elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2015 12:35 AM

OH please oh please, PMBT, please go get yourself a sex life and stop with the asinine threads.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2015 12:40 AM

It's fun to wash each other while making out and then take it to the bed

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2015 12:41 AM

Oddly enough, water makes everything feel dry. It's not conducivd to lubrication. Shower sex is not only cramped but, uncomfortable to the touch. Making out in the shower is fun, but, get out and fuck properly in a water-free, warm place wherein you can use slippery lubricants. Also, if you're John, don't worry about it. No one will ever, EVER, have sex with you.

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2015 12:42 AM

We have a WATER SHORTAGE! No shower play!

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2015 12:42 AM

I'll agree that shower foreplay is where it's at. So fun. But save the sex for after when you're back on the bed (or someplace else where you can move freely).

by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2015 12:48 AM

I enjoy it a little too much

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2015 12:48 AM

It spoils the taste of wang!

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2015 1:43 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2015 4:05 PM

It's hot if you get caught up in the moment.

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2020 12:16 AM

It’s cramped and cold if you aren’t under the water. Not as fun as it looks.

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2020 12:17 AM

Yes, we tend to do it. Not sure why. We have a big shower. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2020 12:22 AM

R9 speaks from experience, and I agree.

by Anonymousreply 18April 8, 2020 12:23 AM

True Confession: I am a shower whore.

Years ago, the first guy I dated seriously had the most amazing shower room in his house. It was the size of a small bedroom. Stone tile floor and redwood walls. Hip bath in the corner. Multiple shower heads overhead, and side jets from all the walls. We'd get that place all steamed up and play... I actually stayed with him for quite a bit longer than I should -just to be able to play in that shower room.

Now, in my own home, I have an extra-large shower with multiple overhead and hand-held sprays. Not as grand, but it does get comments from guys who come over to play.

Does this make me a bad person?

by Anonymousreply 19April 8, 2020 12:28 AM

There was a gay video in the 90s that I watched again and again. It started with an older tall guy and a young shorter blonde twink having sex in the bedroom. Of course the older guy fucks the twink. Pretty conventional but hot. What surprised me was how well hung the younger guy was, and what a good bottom he was. Well, the second part takes place in their relatively small shower. Once again, the older guy fucks the younger blonde twink. What I really remember was the huge hardon the blonde had, and the huge load he shot on the wall of the shower. The scene was shot through the fog and mist of the shower, but that cum scene was fantastic. Wish I could find that video again.

by Anonymousreply 20April 8, 2020 1:07 AM

Yes, I blew a straight guy at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 21April 8, 2020 1:15 AM

Yes and it’s good clean fun! Try your Jacuzzi as well.

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2020 1:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!